YOU KNEW ME AS "FBIANON." YOU NEED TO ACT *NOW*

How were Don Jr's emails intercepted?
As part of surveillance against Trump email servers.
Why was this surveillance permitted?
Because of manufactured network evidence on the part of a DHS contractor named April Lorenzen purporting to show communications between a Trump email server and a Kremlin-connected Russian bank.
I am not a very technically minded person. Months ago, I came into contact, via an intermediary, with a former high-value US asset (think China, Iran) with the skills and training required to analyze the manufactured evidence. I coached my intermediary on how to present him with a cover that I assumed would be germane to a board like this and its culture. I then fell out of contact with my intermediary until yesterday.
It turns out this asset went ahead and posted the analysis back in April:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

The events you are seeing now are what he meant by "It provides some fresh data points and analysis for people to bear in mind as events unfold in the near future."

My intermediary reports on a large-scale online suppression effort to keep people from discovering this information and to keep April Lorenzen and her co-contractors from having to explain themselves. I can neither confirm nor deny this, but a quick Google search on the site shows reports of mysteriously lost emails, inexplicably deleted social-media comments, etc. If this is the first time you're hearing about April Lorenzen, then it's likely because such a suppression effort has so far been successful.
As per another of my requests, the asset in an earlier post (March) provided a chain of clues that would enable a perceptive computer-security researcher to peer behind the veil of the cover:

weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif

You need to force these people to explain themselves now. I can't stress that with any more urgency.

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They needed intercepts in place so they could bait Don Jr with phony information and then present the emails as "evidence."

Can confirm.

Get the fuck in her lads!!!

Bump

Trip OGTFO

Big if (((true)))

Bump

Bumping for
>where the fuck have you been?!
>and why did you leave us?
>and please don't be a LARPing faggot. Gas chamber's full atm

bump

Is that some Malevitch ?
You're way too verbose and dramatic to be him by the way, fuck your sister in the ass sideways with a cactus

This sounds like the original FBIAnon, before a bunch of redneck tripfags started impersonating him and Jewing up his comments with race-war garbage and saying shit like "My false predictions are to hide my trails."

What can we do about it now when Don Jr. took the bait like a retard and is bringing it all crashing down?

Its already too late

What skills does a "computer security researcher" need to apply? Shitd be an interesting field to git into, and it might help to have FBI larper himself (said w/ love) or any other user get some balls rolling if you know what I mean. Rn I'm more of a hobbyist programmer with about 9 or 10 years of fuckaround knowledge

Bumping

I'll go herd a few peopl here
There will. E shills

Bump

Bump
What do, however?

Happening?

>How were Don Jr's emails intercepted?

He tweeted them himself yesterday morning,
absurdly thinking he could "get ahead of the story"
as if it were some kind of gossip scandal.

>please don't be a LARPing faggot

His information either checks out or it doesn't. This is very specific information, no vagueness about it. Either April Lorenzen is "Tea Leaves" or she is not. Shouldn't be too hard to get these Slate or Intercept writers to confirm or to trick her or her colleagues into confirming.

Here's your you.

no this is good, everything is to our advantage, the few logical people left are seeing things like this and joining us, if you actually read between the lines, this brings you in because there is NOTHING.

THIS IS CRITICAL MASS

Expect a fucking TERRIBLE false flag because WE HIT CRITICAL MASS.

bump

This thread is so fast nobody will know I have homosexual tendencies.

Yes, but how did NYT get them?

Been a lotta LARPers on here since your last appearance, user.

>How substantive are independent forensics reports that DNC "hack" was actually a physical (external disk) or LAN-based download (23MB/s)?
>Monday's Don Jr. "scoop" played out like a chapter in Malcolm Nance's dung-ball, "The Plot to Hack America". Is this literally their playbook?
>If yes, are they this stupid, lazy? Or are they counting on us to be as lobotomized as our parents?
>Are Cozy/Comfy Bear fabrications?
>No one is denying Russian trade-craft or that devious culture that is their specialty, but would they be ballsy enough to "increase espionage activity in the US" the same week as G20? To increase their diplomatic staff in Skopje to "300 personnel" same week as "Montenegro coup attempt"?
>Can we win?

Even my most astute peers look at me pitifully now, as I cling desperately to "buh buh buh Seth Ri-"

my intercept says you are a larping faggot.

Better that than being drip fed line by line with no context

que es esto

el PeruANO

Bump

Sam Biddle at The Intercept is the most likely to confirm whether April Lorenzen is "Tea Leaves." The Slate writer would be cucked as all fuck.

The don jr emails loop back to the DNC, amirite?
With connections to Ukrainians
And McCain
Everyone trying to trip trump up .... Under the Obama spy network.

LMAOing @ all the stupid ass newfaggots thinking it's really him lives
Thank you for slowly nailing this board's coffin

Larper or not, ignore the shills. The substance of this story is dead on, good work user.

so is Goldstone a DNC plant?
is Don Jr really fucked and if he is, is this the end of the Don?
does Don Jr have any other issues Don should worry about?

>Better LARP as FBIANON
>weaponizedautism.gif
>type
>like
>this
>world salad everywhere, obviously has zero experience in infosec based on terms used alone
>Deus VULT xD

Holy fuck, I would say go back to plebbit, but you need to go to a psychologist 10 years ago.

It's not a totally bad thing. People are still sick of the muh russia narrative so they're less likely to see this as a thing. 6 months from now when the NYT would have dropped the bomb would have been a different story.

>Yes, but how did NYT get them?

Leaks in the Trump inner circle.

Even those closest to him can't stand him and want to see him fail.

>doesn't use a trip
>everyone LISTEN AND BELIEVEs

Poll is the most gullible board on Sup Forums

SHOO SHOO SHARE(((BLUE)))

>tfw someone post the location of your place of employment.

>6 months from now

lol, try 6 hours, ignoramous

1. Tea Leaves posts DNS logs last year for mail1.trump-email.com. Claims Russian connection. Reports show FBI got FISA warrant based on those logs.
2. Nobody knew who Tea Leaves was. Tea Leaves has now been exposed as April Lorenzen. People are hammering @ljean on Twitter to get her shook that we know who Tea Leaves is.
3. Lots of skepticism about the DNS logs, but nobody had hard proof of forgery. Blog post shows multiple flaws in logs that stick out like a sore thumb. Here's the blog:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

Don't be fooled by the fact it looks like it was made by a 14yo. This is some seriously A-tier shit.

if that's true, then Kushner would be my first guess, then Pence. Pence made some peculiar comments last night distancing himself from Trump.

This could come from Paul Ryan for all I fucking care.

If April Lorezen = Tea Leaves, then LARP status = no. There's no other way that could have been known.

Could someone check whether this site was made recently. If it was made in the past 72 hours with March/April timestamps, then yeah, almost certainly a LARP.

And now the larpers descend to rile up the mentally ill again

>FbiAnon
>aka Putin shill

fuck off you traitor.

I fail to see the damage done by don jr's meeting.

1. He didn't do anything wrong, or illegal
2. It was a total waste of his time & he threw her out
3. It seems to me this may be an elaborate troll by Trump to draw attention to the fact that Killary did in fact meet with foreign agents for oppo research, and used material provided.
4. If you actually think that this will hurt Trump in any way, you are an unbelievable faggot

nice tales KremlinAnon bro

Ah, finally the new narrative is out. Was getting worried there for a sec that you guys wouldn't have a spin for this one. Thanks! Will try to spread this far and wide.

>You're way too verbose and dramatic to be him
this

source for FBIanon is
archive.isJEXOo

God I hope your right.
I dont think he didnt anything illegal either, but Mueller and company could plant more false evidence against him now.

This

Now everyone check out this massive lead!!!www.IPharvester.com

Bumperino

>Kushner would be my first guess

Probably no.
Kushner actually has the most to lose,
because he's the one who lied on his security clearance form
by omitting the meeting.

More likely Manafort,
because he's the most likely to have gotten immunity
for turning evidence against the campaign.

It's obvious that this thread was blinded somehow before (((they))) thought better of it. Look at the 20-minute gap between last Templar comment and first Ameribro normie comment. Normally muh-inside-source posts get replies in 1 minute tops.

yeah but how connected to the cabinet is Manafort now?

Fuck off you fake ass nigger

FBI user used to post often in his threads. Kind of lame this thread he hasn't posted.

They're working on forged intel right now, no doubt, but I bet Trump could also see that move coming from a mile away and is ready for it.

Post boipussi user

ITT: Lots of shills trying to make it about whether OP is really Superman, when the information provides a very easy kryptonite test- it either checks out or it doesn't. Everyone start tweeting The Intercept writers and try to get confirmation on the identity.

I heard Maddow let a little "Russian money laundery on a massive scale" go out.
Next step is to forge Trump into that money laundering scheme.
I put 5€ on it.

Yes that's true but remember they aren't trying to convict him in court (yet) but to try him in the eyes of the public and to make it believable enough for the cucks on the intelligence/oversight committee to recommend impeachment.

>I fail to see the damage done by don jr's meeting.
>1. He didn't do anything wrong, or illegal

Technically, it's a campaign finance law violation, but those haven't been successfully prosecuted in the USA so he's pretty safe.

>2. It was a total waste of his time & he threw her out

Probably, but it's like saying "Hey, I met the guy to buy cocaine but all he had was marijuana." The intent is enough to make it illegal, but see above.

>3. It seems to me this may be an elaborate troll by Trump to draw attention to the fact that Killary did in fact meet with foreign agents for oppo research, and used material provided.

Congratulations, you have successfully parroted today's Fox News talking point.

>4. If you actually think that this will hurt Trump in any way, you are an unbelievable faggot

Trump will not be impeached tomorrow or next month or ever,
but if you don't realize that this was a game changer,
then you are so indoctrinated that you are past help.

Want proof?
Ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell,
who is making the senate work 2 weeks into the summer vacation
so they can get stuff done now, before the real shitstorm comes.

Is Trump in your opinion a time traveler?

And how long will it approximatly take for him to be recognized as the God emperor, chosen by god and approved by Kek?

I read the original blog on the DNS logs a few months back, could have been in April, and as this guy says:
It is a very well done analysis

lol try to post her picture on twitter.
wont work.

The emails weren't intercepted they were handed to the Obama lackeys directly from the entrapment operatives that tried to ensnare JR

The posted pages have good info, but larping as FBI user in current year+2... Great for deligitimating your own research DocAnon

>so they can get stuff done now, before the real shitstorm comes.

2018?

Assange told Don Jr that he could anonymously dump them to WL and then WL would release them all, but I'm thinking the reason why Don Jr released them all himself is because he wasn't sure whether he could fully trust Assange or WL. Apparently some journalist had been sitting on the story for a year waiting for the right moment and had all the wind taken out of his sails by Don Jr preempting him. Kek

Besides, for all we know, this could be FBIAnon telling a friend to post. What we need to know is (a) whether the site is as old as claimed, which would indicate a legit suppression effort, given how easily this fucking board swallows everything coming down the pike; (b) whether Tea Leaves is April Lorezen, which would confirm that this is a really big deal. That's. All. That. Matters. Don't be distracted by shills.

*yawns*

This is a nothingburger user, made me super tired just figuring that out. Gonna sleep.

> Probably, but it's like saying "Hey, I met the guy to buy cocaine but all he had was marijuana." The intent is enough to make it illegal, but see above.

The flaw with that is that buying and kind of drug is illegal whereas hearing some information is not,
Ne money changed hands and no pledges given on benefit... So not illegal

time to contact the water filter salesman

If it's good info, then how come this is the first fucking time I'm hearing about it? Meanwhile, this board ejaculated over George Webb posting old NGP VAN content as his own scoop.

Would one of you Sup Forumsfags confirm the age of the site plz. Presumably anyone can edit a date on a blog post.

THEY CREATED A FAKE SERVER, THEY RENTED A ROOM IN TRUMP TOWER, PUT THE COOKED SERVER IN THAT ROOM AND HAD THAT SERVER PING RUSSIA.

THROW THEM ALL IN JAIL.

I ain't playn wit u boy u betta be runnin

Yeah that was the NYT

im starting to feel bad,you drumpfkins are so assblasted after the drumpf jr shit

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>then how come this is the first fucking time I'm hearing about it?

YOU'RE DUMB. GET WITH THE PROGRAM WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR AGES.

>HOW COME

SLIT YOUR OWN THROAT

This. The day of rope draws ever closer.

I'm somewhat of an infosec guy (serious hobby for the last 10 years)

The analysis posted is solid. Unfortunately it's out of reach of most everyone's understanding.

Shit just keeps getting weirder.

Calm down and take your meds.

>Apparently some journalist had been sitting on the story for a year waiting for the right moment and had all the wind taken out of his sails by Don Jr preempting him. Kek

Wishful drinking. No, that's not how it went down.

>NY Times obains Trump Jr. emails this week (?? Trump staff leak ??)
>NY Times, per standard journalistic practice, contacts Trump Jr for confirmation/comment
>Trump Jr is a little bit smarter than Trump Sr, but not much
>Trump Jr asks NY times for some extra time to make a comment, they say "okay not long"
>Trump Jr plays checkers in a chess match
>Trump Jr acts like the story is an entertainment gossip column
>Trump Jr thinks, "If I release it myself, I'll get ahead of the story!! Yeah, that's the ticket!!"
>Trump Jr tweets the emails himself
>NY Times publishes emails a few hours later
>Trump Jr has now turned "anonymous source" into "true confession"

Ok. Can you give the cliff notes

Perhaps his tripcode would have set of alarms for shills to slide it faster, right now they may have to call in extra help.

Web page created in april, sorry for phone post, taking a fump at work

THIS IS A HIGH IQ PROBEM.

MOST PEOPLE WILL BE INCAPABLE OF SEEING IT, LET ALONE FIGURING IT OUT.

BUT IT HAS BEEN FIGURED OUT. MONTHS AGO. CHECK THE ARCHIVES.

Why so many dykes in infosec?
Why cant we just kill them?

Wait just one second, did you just assume his intent?

Wrong.
Trump Jr. coordinated with a foreign power to obtain an election item of value, i.e., opposition research.

However, since these laws haven't been successfully prosecuted, the crime is pointless.

...but it's still a crime.

I don't get why don jars meeting is a problem.
Opposition research is a 100-year US industry.
People do it all the time.

*PROBLEM.

1cX7FRwBTOLOGIST HERE,

I MADE A SPELLING ERROR... BETTER DISCOUNT THE FACTS AND LOGIC YOU GUYS I AM A NOTHINGBURGER.

>CREATE PHONY TRUMP SERVER
>RENT TRUMP TOWER ROOM
>PLACE SERVER IN ROOM AND HAVE IT PING RUSSIA
>BOOM, PRETEXT CREATED