cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.pdf
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db50.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1781385/
cdc.gov/diabetes/pubs/statsreport14/national-diabetes-report-web.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP being a fag is a major stereotype

>Brazilians get horny from watching people smell farts

pajeets have severe body odor and they bitch about how they cant get pussy fucking idiots

This is a place we talk about poltics jamal.. not basketball

One grounded firmly in reality.

I kek'd to be honest, but fuck you faggot

No it's an objective fact, OP is indeed a fag

This is gorgeous

Can confirm 99% of australian shitposters pretending to be country larrikins are neckbeards from suburbia that are about to be bought out by our chinese overlords

America is shit
>invent cultural Marxism and spread it to Europe
>mongrels due to 300 years of mixing
>try to rule the world while not even being able to point out north korea on the map (pic related)
>most arrogant people on earth
we'd be better of if those mongrels didn't exist

Add Frenchies to the EU flag and "redditors trying to fit in" to the nazi flag and its a perfectly accurate image

Yeah, well at least America isn't going to part of the Caliphate soon. Wouldn't be too judgemental towards other countries when you'll be desperate for asylum soon.

The time when our whimsy country took part in colonialism as if it were France or Spain are far gone now buddy, now we're the ones getting colonized.

i won't go down without a fight, and so won't most of the dutch population (especially the youth) once they realize the magnitude of the problems they've brought in.

There are shitloads of mixed race people in the US who sort of look European white, but they have names like Gonzalez and Rodriguez and shit... and then of course the ones who just look like fucking beaner/white hybrids... but not all of us. The amount of European whites in the US is probably around 40% if statistics weren't being fudged by including many Mestizos as white.

European stereotypes from the middle ages
posting translation next

>middle ages
Are you sure?

more like the 1500-1600s
people couldn't print like that in the middle ages

I would say 1600-1800. All the wigs and stuff.

castizo actually makes it 70 percent

fucking exposed

Are you sure? I've been trying to redpill my peers and family as hard as I possibly can and so far I only got a third of my friends to admit that we might have to limit immigration, my family started calling me nazi the second I brought up migrant crime.

So far I only know a single white nationalist, the only person I can discuss reality with. The rest is fully indoctrinated, they all believe migrants are as capable as white people.

Does anyone have the translated version of pic related?

>in a stable

This thread is moving so fast no one will notice I dont know who Moot is

Thanks

Germans were definitely buttmad about Turks. They still are now.

HEHEHE lol

>implying turks won't be genocided

Its like you're describing Russia

>middle ages & renaissence spaniards
How the mighty have fallen

>waddles

Implying a murifat is able to move without a scooter.

Why do Americans have a specific look to them? I can't tell most Europeans apart, but when I see a white American I recognize them straight away.

When the first post...
Last I checked, 18%/=/30%

Jealousy over Americans being allowed/able to do wtf they want? Feels like a stereotype to me.
Everyone shitting on America...but cannot wait to move here...there's another one.
Europeans thinking they get a say in other peoples' lives?

We didn't have much culture to degenerate. It was a no brainer for jew manipulation.

What does the Swedish say? It looks like unterfentlich, does that mean anything? The translated pic gives no translation

>Swedes are described as zealous
>We replaced God with Social justice
>The zeal remained

Once the collective concious of Swedes have set their mind on what morals are to be followed we take it to the extreme. I wonder how dedicated we'll be if nationalism becomes the new moral compass

I just realised my mistake.

Lifestyle, diet, climate and Europeans mixing are a few speculations that come to my mind

I've thought of the same thing but maybe it's just the mind being a bit silly

Classic. If black people left so would this meme.

Blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (48.1%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), whites (34.5%), and Asians (11.7%).
Obesity is significantly more common among black women (56.8%) than black men (37.1%).
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.pdf

Blacks are among the most likely in the United States to be very obese, with about 9% falling into obese class II and 6% obese class III -- the highest Body Mass Index (BMI) categories.
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx

Among Black and Mexican-American men, those with higher incomes are more likely to have obesity than those with low income.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db50.pdf

Children’s problems with overweight and obesity begin as early as age 3, and Hispanic children and those with obese mothers are especially at risk.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1781385/

Among people aged 20 years or older in the U.S. (2010–2012) the rate of diabetes was lowest among whites and highest among blacks and American Indians/Alaska Natives.
cdc.gov/diabetes/pubs/statsreport14/national-diabetes-report-web.pdf

American ones are more or less true.

I fucking hate this shithole.

class II, class III, is that the only chemistry?

>Spaniard.
>Lordy, wise, manly, literate, honorable, love for honor, nobly in war, best service to God.

We have to go back.

god america really is ass isnt it