I tend to think of Judeo-Christianity as "The West" in Middle Earth...

I tend to think of Judeo-Christianity as "The West" in Middle Earth. We average Christians are mere men (or are we hobbits?) Muslims are the orcs, Asians are the dwarves, etc. The Jews are like the Elves, the Chosen People and the light of the world. The Wise among the Jews (rabbis, etc.) are like the Istari (the Wizards), eldest in the faith and closest to God. As we are mere men or hobbits, we must trust the counsel of the Wise over our own tiny vision of the world. I say this as a church-going Christian for 39 years and a proud conservative.

I studied at Kings College in London and did a paper on Tolkiens races. They represent the different races of Briton.

Wizards/Oldest Race= Celtic Druids
Hobbits=Anglo-Saxons, Saxon cities end in -ton like Hobbiton, Paddington Gate etc
High Elves, Elrond= Roman. Civilized and leaving Britain just like romans did.
Wood Elves/Legolas=Danes. Danish settlements like York.
Dwarves=Jews, literally 12 dwarves in the hobbit like 12 tribes, who are kicked out from their homeland.
Rohan=Vikings
Gondor=Normans

There is no one "correct" interpretation. Even the author's doesn't get such distinction, it's just one of many.

Perhaps Tolkien's was more relevant in his times, but I feel mine is superior in ours.

choose your future

>The Jews are like the Elves, the Chosen People and the light of the world. The Wise among the Jews (rabbis, etc.) are like the Istari (the Wizards), eldest in the faith and closest to God. As we are mere men or hobbits, we must trust the counsel of the Wise over our own tiny vision of the world.
t. ethnic ashkenazi

Right does not look any less dumb and slutty than right in that itty bitty belt of a skirt.

t. gaydro martinez

>We
We are not all retards who cant think for themself...

>Judeo-Christianity

Tell me about "Judeo-Christ." Or why that term barely existed before the 1970's...

No I'm the Balrog and you are Gollum. Oh isn't imagination land fun!

Just because the term itself is new doesn't mean what it describes is new. Jewish involvement in the development of Judeo-Christian civilisation from its earliest days (think 1st century) is undeniable.

Regardless the interpretation the dwarfs are literally the chosen people. They're lust for gold and the journey of trying to recover their homeland.

Suck more jewish dick you fucking cuckold

>jews are so much smarter and wiser than me!
>my god chose jews over me... oh I wonder who wrote this shit down? Oh right its a jew

It's a meme term that sprang up around the same time as the holocaust industry and around the time Israel started facing criticism for its conduct in the middle east. Really makes you think.

Who are you to question God's choice of chosen people?

Untrue.

Jews have always punched far above their demographic weight and their contributions to the West are undeniable.

I mean, Jews are powerful. Barbara Roche for example did more long lasting damage to England than Germany ever could.

Yeah and because they're so devastating they invent shit to help protect themselves from the repercussions. It's hardly knew, it just means the pushback is stronger. When you call everyone who disagrees with a Jew an antisemite regardless of the reasons while they continue to destroy demographics and plunder wealth via usury eventually you're gonna get people who unironically think Hitler did nothing wrong.

Pic related.

joo= ringwraiths, elves= helenic culture

I am a man who does not accept the jewish standardized bible and mythos of christianity. You're a fool if you think that God would prioritize one tiny ethnic and religious group (Modern day Jews) over the vast bulk of his supporters, who are not jewish.
Btw, modern day Jews are not the Jews of the bible. Modern day Jews are the descendants of Khazars which has fuck all to do with biblical judaism.

This bastard insulted Anglo Saxon and Celtic (ethnic british) peoples in a speech in parliament. He was a jewish supremacist and a fucking bastard.

Yep. Their cancerous culture subsumes all religion, most media, business, finance, art etc

>pic to the left
*BRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

>This bastard insulted Anglo Saxon and Celtic (ethnic british) peoples in a speech in parliament. He was a jewish supremacist and a fucking bastard.

And even with that he was a great statesman, one of our greatest prime ministers ever despite the anti-semitism he had to contend with. Perhaps he was simply right?

So you are a traitor to your race and your nation? How can you call yourself a Brit if you don't see the worth in Ethnically British peoples, and see foreign blood as superior?

Go live in Israel, marry an Israeli. But get the fuck out of my country.

Nice job ignoring the entire other content of my post btw. Really shows that you understood and can counter my argument instead of nitpicking one phrase and adding a pointless rhetorical question on the end.

Vile subhuman. Keep worshipping the Demiurge through worship of Jewish idols, I'm sure their satanic god will appreciate it.

There were 13 dwarves. They recruited Bilbo because 13 was an unlucky number.

She looks like Pampita

Jews are the dwarves. Asians are the tree people - neutral and powerful but will ally themselves with the right side against the brown hordes.m

Never ever use the term judeo-christian. It was coined by the Israel loving evangelical neocons in the USA.

Sauron is the Jew who uses SHITSKINS and middle Easterners commanded by his 9 politicians who sold out their people

White men of the west are white men of the west

Elves are Japanese if they had blonde hair and blue eyes that live long, have ancient knowledge, more gentle featured and a strong fighting spirit

Dwarves are low level jews that live among the goyim (accidneyly wake up demons with greed)

Hobbits are the shitposters and gandalf is the OPs

LOTR is real history once you understand Tolkien found a window into another dimension.

>The Jews are like the Elves, the Chosen People and the light of the world.
>the light of the world
How are a people that create so much misery compared to their population size, the light of the world? Jews don't exist in Middle Earth.

What is the logic behind Wood elfs, Hobbits and Rohan?
Wood elfs = Archery, relatively peaceful
Rohan = Cavalry, flat terrain masters
Hobbits = Very peaceful, harmonic

>I tend to think of Judeo-Christianity as "The West" in Middle Earth

Grow the fuck up and come back when you have some pubes.

Sauron is the etneral jew

His only power is manipulation