If you want to breed within your own race you are "on the wrong side of history" according to the left

If you want to breed within your own race you are "on the wrong side of history" according to the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
images.discordapp.net/.eJwNxssNwyAMANBduBdjfqZZowNUiCCIlAAC51R19_ad3kfc8xSbqMxjbQD7sVKfu1zcZyxZlt7LmeM4lkz9gsgcU71y4wXaBTSa6KmUMxQcIRikf7wxNlCwZI2DV5o5t1U7v7VCUk77Bwbl0cnRivj-AMNKJ1c.5AaL0-qkK5tCS9kLP7RzEFm7NXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your'e

eww

It's always a beta. You don't even have to read the tweet. You can see it his face. She's catching so much side dick. Then again he probably watches.

Breivik sure has made a 360 degree turn on his views

She looks like a man. He looks like an abuse victim. Probably gets hit by her daily. Neither should be allowed to breed. Inferior genetics all around.

> polish surname
Good riddance

>making children that won't be accepted by either whites or blacks

Do they understand that the wrong side of history means the future?

>bernie sanders in the profile pic

Choose a photo of her smiling.

She looks way more manly than the beta Slav with his potato face. maybe that's part of the attraction tho, he needs to compensate for his genes

would love to watch them having sex

>polish surname

fucking traitor, die

A trophy wife for political reasons is still a trophy wife. Discriminating on racial basis because of idealism is still racial discrimination.

Leftists are the most racist people in the world. At least a rightist who says he doesn't like black people because they commit so much crime is still sticking to the truth. Saying shit like "you're on the wrong side of history" is nothing more than a cultist mantra to cover up for your own, naked racism.

>Mazurek
>Polish name

Nothing of value was lost

disgusting

How much do you have to hate your kids to give them this gift of "backness". Here ya go kid, minus 20 IQ point for you.

Jesus...

at least its not a white chick with a nigger

this, they usually beat the ever living dogshit out of their women. i'm not talking about a slap every now and then when she gets in your face. i'm talking about hitting women like a man and breaking bones.

>if I wipe out my genetic lineage, I win

hmm...

At the same time, I can't have too much sympathy for people who are stupid enough to think it won't happen to them because something something love, or whatever.

Rather, pity the taxpayer who will have to foot the bill.

Price being an STD ridden skank caused that.

Why do you misrepresent what he meant?
What he meant is that if you hate interracial relationships you're on the wrong side of history (which is true, in a way), not that you shouldn't breed within your own race.

Getting married just to troll. Ahahahaha!

You are on the wrong side of history for having a problem with this not by not doing it yourself, mong sherlock.

Clearly, history made many races.

Whites are generally seen as the most attractive. So if you are willing to pick people from other ethnicities as partner, you can easily date "out of your league".

But black women are all around better.

>Better at sex
>Better bodies
>More fertile

I wish I could make white babies with a nigress

At least the kid has a strong jaw.
When he grows up he should, I don't know, improve?

>tfw you're white, girlfriend is black and you both voted for Trump

This is what he was replying to. Unless I'm misreading it I still think he's saying what I originally wrote.

>white
you're probably (((HWNDU))) tier white

>fucking a man
>expecting children one day
Joke's on both of them

good catch. +1 internets for you, genius!

Yeah I know. There are ugly ones and pretty ones.

I don't understand why he chose such an ugly woman.

A Pole who thinks Poles are subhuman! Topkek.

>Healthy
>White
>Americans

Mongrels no better than niggers. Actually the shit on the op is not racemixing. It's just pale nigger breeding with the burned nigger.

>Thinks

I'd say "knows".

>"Their people"
LOL. All "White people" are "his people"?
All 1.3 billion?
What does that even mean?

New races are made, through mixing.
Such as Ashkenazi (mix of European and Jewish).

Even the whitest, most "Aryan" breed you can think of, is product of race mixing, or even interbreeding (Neandarthal mixing with our ancestors).

>green eyed
They'll be thrown into the ovens with the rest of them

I'm not even from the U.S. so I'm actually white.
Also ideologically pure.

>you are "on the wrong side of history"
I know but atleast truth is on my side

We wont be on the wrong side of history, are fascist ethnostate is coming brother, meme magic ensures it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MANLET, CONFIRMED NOT WHITE

Ubermensch (minus a few inches) vs untermensch

>thinking 2 guys can make a child

Wew lad

>tfw your wife has more testosterone than you

I fucking hate white americans and I will support every african/mexican or arab american in their fight against stupid, racist and inbred whites

manlet battle

CCan't wait to see how ugly his kids are. ANd how little they relate to him

Based.

Jesus Christ that's fucking awful.

How will they have children if they're both men?

Based.

thats a man baby

>ejaculating in a nigger means i am on the right side of history

Your flag indicating that there's a 75% chance you're a Muslim or nigger = color me not surprised.

>deaf, blind, mute
wtf man does he ever learn something? can he communicate? how does he have fun? how did he manage to learn how to walk?

This.

You can really see how happy they are.

That's the gentleman who punched that hairy antifa whore in California right? Top of the hat to him

Wrong photo.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEAAAAATTTT

That's pretty deep sounding

That's not the same nigger you faceblind autist.

Kikes

American whites are white people from all over Europe, to refer to them as inbred is a little redundant given they're likely the least inbred "whites" in the world.

Wow Robert DeNigro has a surprisingly high amount of resemblance for a mixed kid.

yes it is.

Buddy, It actually is.
Just without wig and without makeup.

its that bad, bill burr didnt shoot himself in the foot, he gnawed off his whole leg with that one.

>*Screech*
This, this is me. You are probably wondering how I got myself here, well let me tell you the story of how I betrayed my race

Say that when you're hanging from a streetlight.

If God isn't real then he's correct, everything beautiful will be destroyed by entropy as the universe slides into heat death, the eventual right side of history.

This is also why communism is fundamentally a death cult.

whatever, the Left is on the extinct side of history

It actually is. Just look more closely... She isn't wearing any makeup.

I heard the baby came out blacker than Nia, and Bill wants a paternity test. Notice how there are NO pictures?

Educate yourself please, here's a black man explaining how black women get straight hair

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

That is one butt ugly fuck

I oppose race mixing in all forms, but you do realize that Sup Forums is overwhelmingly in support of white men race mixing right? We've talked about it a lot in the last few days. It's a good thing I can hold opinions outside of the Sup Forums circlejerk, but still, for guys that want to "save the white race" they sure aren't saving anything.

Sauce? Funny if true.

I'd say only ugly people should race mix, but the white race is too endangered for that

Damn, who is this beauty?

Well, technically if you implant her with the ovum of a white woman I think you could.

Yes it fuckin is ye paki cunt

I unironically saw a male nigger instead of a female and was about halfway through writing a post about how gays can't breed then I looked again and realized that niggers and niggresses look the same

I guess it's just a random Sup Forums post.

images.discordapp.net/.eJwNxssNwyAMANBduBdjfqZZowNUiCCIlAAC51R19_ad3kfc8xSbqMxjbQD7sVKfu1zcZyxZlt7LmeM4lkz9gsgcU71y4wXaBTSa6KmUMxQcIRikf7wxNlCwZI2DV5o5t1U7v7VCUk77Bwbl0cnRivj-AMNKJ1c.5AaL0-qkK5tCS9kLP7RzEFm7NXs

The daddy being a nigger caused that.

We'll see who's on the wrong side of history when you and your wife gets necked from a tree!

No mercy for race mixers..

His nigger rape organ still works and he can detect white wimminz using his sense of smell.