I'm hard pressed to find anyone outside the media, "in real life" if you will...

I'm hard pressed to find anyone outside the media, "in real life" if you will, who actually gives a shit about this Trump-Russia nonsense.

Are Americans finally waking up to the media being absolute cancer?

It's been shoved down our throats for nearly a year with no evidence. Now, when there's been an actual breakthrough, people don't care anymore or don't believe it. Media fucked up once again.

wew drumpf really let himself go, must be all that russian borscht

thicc !

Who's that sexy person in OP's picture

Total denial as the country implodes. Russia has won whatever happens. The principle of universal suffrage and the electoral system have been discredited. Anybody can buy a US president. They mean nothing.

>Now, when there's been an actual breakthrough, people don't care anymore or don't believe it

>implying there is a breakthrough

>not posting the original

>trump-russia nonsense

Read the news lately? Donald Trump Jr fucked up everything. This is the hour of reckoning for the trump family, they will pay for their sins against america and humanity.

Trump looks like THAT?

What are you talking about, Hillary lost. Oh shit, is this that mendela effect or whatever? Did you pop in from another reality?

>shadman

You're probably living in red state flyover land. Here in NYC everyone is talking about it.

i suspect that much like you, your friends are also ignorant

shillady! praise kek!

You're only about 40 years late retard

>mfw even its all false the media narrative is working and Trump will either resign or be a 3 year lame duck

It took Obama 2 years and the 2010 election to be a lame duck. Funny to see that Trump did it to himself in just a few months.

Then why are you all discussing it? I am not the one who cannot get over it. QED

>Are Americans finally waking up to their country being absolute cancer?

ftfy

He's ok in my book

Hillary...Trump. Who the fuck cares? The US hit its high water mark as one of the great civilisations of the world a long time ago. It was great and humbling (and useful for the rest of Europe) to be part of it but shit is over. It might limp on for a long time still and still hit milestones but it's all downhill from now.

You don't go outside.

What Breakthrough? Kid said exactly the same thing as daddy Trump, during the campaign.
"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"
It was not a story then and its no more a story now. Hell Daddy Trump said it live on TV LOL