Straight outta movies

I've seen whiteboi movies that are way milder than the shit that takes place here. Hope you learn your lessons and don't come fucking around over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well at least she didnt shit in the street.

wow bro you so savage. how can i ever make a comeback now?

>how can I ever comeback

The idea is to make sure you don't "come back" at all

What kind of area is Goa Candolim? I don't know much about India.

It's the "nice" area

Covered in piss not shit

tourism hub actually. Haven for Israeli kikes after they finish their compulsory military training to do drugs n stuff.

Goa is in Portugal tho

play of words huh, you got me there. if only you were this useful against emus

brush up your general knowledge Jorge

Just proof that Emus are superior to Indians.

It's "play on words" not "play of words." Remember that the next time you visit a humane region of the world.

wow, your first language vs my tertiary language. well done son

also a country full of crims isn't exactly a humane place, if you're implying that, you smelly wombat

So indians get salty when someone with more knowledge than them corrects them? No wonder you guys have such a bad attitude:

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html

>a country full of crims

Yet strangely we have accomplished more in less than 300 years than what India has achieved in 6,000 years.

Please, Australia - stop this savage verbal beating.
Even I feel sorry for him, we have to humour the ethnics primitive ways, not use weaponised bants.

PISS IN ROOM

Nobody wants to come over there anyway. It's all stupid roasties with muh yoga. Feel free to imprison them.

Shut up you beady-eyed Anglo subhuman. We are called "part of the anglosphere" merely because we have your cuck-star on our flag but in reality we are almost all Irish racially. The only reason why you were unable to introduce a modicum of civilization to the Pajeet is because you lost your empire after WW2 because you elected a kike-controlled puppet instead of Mosley, the first white Anglo to ever exist.

>but in reality we are almost all Irish racially
Well that goes without saying; you ARE a penal colony.

Achieved more, I see that when you crackers beg Adani to mine coal and wreck your Barrier reef which you pride over, which you didn't even make.
Go back to herding cows you cunt.

PEE PEE POO POO?

POO PEE PEE POO!

why even fight potayto potahto you're all idiots

Strays ladies are so hot

>Yet strangely we have accomplished more in less than 300 years than what India has achieved in 6,000 years.
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

be careful there mongol, these zeros that he so readily used, wouldn't even exist if not for us

you crackers couldn't count until we helped you Neanderthals figure it out

didn't realise india was ancient egypt.
i will give you that you have zero toilets in india though, and that i give zero shits about your "mongol" garbage, mowgli.

here ya go cunt, merry xmas!

Fpbp

kike worshipping fag

pls go back to igloo

Fpbp

The word is "kino," you dumb nigger.

>india thinks mongols and eskimos are the same thing
>indian education
please go back to loo.

getting kidnapped in India, has to life in own urin, still better sanitary conditions than average poo in loo

Either way shitskin you don't fucking belong here so stop trying to fit in. Take your curry are and fuck off.

Yeah, Brazil have stuff like that. Personal experience, the press often change the story to be more compelling. Actually I wish India was more supportive of trading with the Brics. I wouldnt mind the influx of culture.

Locked up, no clothes, smelling like piss, but NOT shit?

can't be indian.

Lol