Anyone else find this cunt really obnoxious and not in the least entertaining? The same with PJW...

Anyone else find this cunt really obnoxious and not in the least entertaining? The same with PJW. I don't get why they're so popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRxOdGW4Ys
amazon.com/Magic-Secrets-Revealed-Baked-Alaska/dp/0692878610
youtu.be/znwXFtmKnVc
youtube.com/watch?v=yfwvEt94-nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I am not a cuck.

These ghouls can never be funny or entertaining, all they can do is whine about how much feminism has hurt their feelings.

Sargon is a centrist/leftist idiot that doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

They are, for the most part, feminine drama queens. Sargon lacks a bigger picture perspective
and always focuses on the kekistani topic of the month, whether that is Gamer Gate
or some unimportant feminist twitter war.

Well, if that's the argument of his average viewer, than I suppose I get why he's popular. There's a lot of retards on the internet.

He needs the youtube money.

>I don't likes him and he says things that hurt my feel feels.
Present a better argument to respond to first.

>he says things that hurt my feel feels

That is not true and I didn't claim that. Learn to read first.

his accent is unbearable.
he sucks

>Africa
You're one to talk about accents

His country probably has fewer Muslims than yours does now.

yes. his accent is shit.

He's highly variable

Sometimes he's just plain boring. But I find his style highly suited to the deeper dives like with the cults or the tale of 2 narratives - for that sort of content he does good work.

He's a fat smug Jew denying piece of shit and he should kill himself.

He posts on here regularly

Uses the Kekistani Flag

His accent is rather standard southern UK - it's nothing special, but it's not northern so it's ok.

It's not nearly as bad as African """accents""" though.

I don't understand this meme. There are some areas where the UK has a loot of muslims (looking at you tower hamlets), but most of the country isn't that

>alt-lite
>alt-right
=
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

They're popular because they're the most basic of entry level, for people who see feminism and think "hmm this is kinda retarded". They are irritating, but think of every other popular normie thing and how shitty it is too.

Eh, he's pretty harmless, though I can't stand how smug he gets and that he feels the need to laugh in every other sentence.

There's definitely worst out there though.

>lol this e-celeb is shit

Why watch them then? Why make constant threads about them then? Seriously, stop making e-celeb threads.

you're obviously new here people have been shitting on this retard for years

I hate the fact that he pretend to be black when he is obviously not ...

So what do you like? Name some channels you watch.

>Implying Yorkshire isn't the best accent in the country?
(And no, I'm not from there)
People don't like anything around these parts.

For mew PJW is a joke and way too biased and without shred of objectivity. Sargon i like to watch when he makes videos about interesting topics, but i only watch a fraction of his videos.

Also what is there to watch in youtube if you want to find commentary about politics or news in generall? I mean your options are pretty much listening how frogs are turning gay, if ur not sjw ur bad person or trump + russia.

Styx is the only one I watch. And Varg, sometimes.

SargonJusticeWarrior reporting in:
HE WAS A VICTIM!
youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU

Oh look, another "Let's fight people 80% on our side" thread.

I like MillenialWoes

no one cares faggot. if you dont like them dont watch them. divide and conquer shill thread.

Is a he a kike. I mean 'Benjamin' as a last name is Hebrew.

he is shit. the accent and the subjects.
all he talks about is
>twitter feminism
>alt right pepe memes
>kekistan (this is gay)
>kekistani this kekistani that
pffff, a waste of time.
plus sargon of akkad is a sandnigger.
and kekistan sounds like a middle eastern shithole.

PJW is fine, Sargon is cuck

Dont you think its good tho that there is mainstream people speaking against feminism? Like it isnt for me either topic im rly interested, but its good there is people that talk about it nonstop to balance out mainstream media.

Hes fine I find people who post youtube shit here really cancer. It is not possible to have a good thread about any of them. Watch or dont watch up to you.

We need a /you/ board for the youtube fatties

upvoted

"anita called me human garbadge"
that fat fuck went full sjw imo

sargon is boring

He's handsome :3

>only in America
Can Sargon be considered handsome

I think people like him are important to be honest, They provide a viable alternative for non sjw - non white pride nazis to go to, They also present the news from another angle which is valuable no matter what you think.

SJW right throws "cuck" as an argument as much left uses term "racist", murricans are so dumb and patetic animals.

Not only does he beat dead horses in a smug sophistic way, but he beats dead, congenitally retarded horses. Laughing at feminist blogposts wow, great argument dude. Also he is anti-white and anti-right. He doesnt believe in anything.

He's alright, and he can dole out some redpills. He's still kind of faggy though. Molyneux is top tier, even if he doesn't agree with stuff I think to be true, he points out facts, no matter how uncomfortable they make people, like racial iq/crime and women being whores destroying families.

PJW is impossible to listen to. His voice is painful to hear.

Sargon is probably just farming viewers, at this point. I haven't watched one of his videos in ages, because it's all the same shit. Just preaching to the choir. I don't need anyone to tell me why Corbyn's speech was stupid. I know it's stupid because Marxism hasn't eaten my brain.

Then again, the two critics I watch occasionally are a furfag and a woman, so Sup Forums probably hates them, too. But the one talks about my area of interest (the leftist take over of science fiction), and the other is an actual researcher who sources her claims.

>Anyone else find this cunt really obnoxious and not in the least entertaining?
Yes
>I don't get why they're so popular.
Buying Youtube views and distorting Youtube Algos, then he reached a critical mass of admirers then he probably found a sponsor and now he sells airtime, he still is buying view minutes though.

He is rather boring but he provides some easily digestible redpills for the normies. He is something you should grow out of.

>leftist in charge of understanding language

Honestly, the way the left gets triggered by the word "cuck" is exactly why it's such a good word to begin with. The way we use it is as an insult, nothing more, nothing less. Lefties who say "racist" attach more meaning to that word. None of us actually mean that these "cucks" are literal cuckold fetishists.

In short, you're comparing apples to oranges. So you're either stupid, or you're just trying to muddle the waters by trying to get us to tone down our language to our own disadvantage by making the false argument that we're becoming too much like the people we hate. In other words, a cuck.

bit harsh. Sargon is an African after all.

>furfag

You talking about rags?

> None of us actually mean that these "cucks" are literal cuckold fetishists.
You sound like you have a cuckold fetish.

Aside from that, right wing SJWs are snowflakes who care more about tribalism than about issues, that's why they can deny everytime Trump has acted like an idiot and say "muh 4d chess"

Tribalism which empowers retarded SJWs is rampant on the left and right, deal with it.

Qu Qu. his stuff about science fiction is pretty insightful. He's also about the only person aside from Vox Day who spends any attention it. His most recent video about the history of leftism in science fiction was quite the eye opener.

>ecelebs

He just strikes me as an uninitiated normalfag who only pretends to understand anonymous imageboard culture because he had a GG following, but actually just lifts his wishy-washy Sup Forums opinions and dank maymays from contextless screencaps on aggregator sites.

>relating to tribalism
You refuse to even give me a reply because my flag makes you so butt hurt.

You think you transcend the left but you are the same shitty tribe playing the same retarded game.

Both left and right are mostly sociopaths who manipulate peoples opinion as a professional job.

They didn't want to work then they realized that playing with peoples feels is an easy enough job for them. Politicians and political parties are scum.

He's British. Im serious. Britain is such a tiny island yet they got people all around the globe influences millions. It's something about their verbal skills the other Europeans lack. They might be even better than the jews.

>being this triggered

You're right about politicians, though. I'll give you that.

Fake
>tiny
I would hardly call the ninth largest island in the world "tiny".

>fake because i say so
t.civic nationalist cuck

He gets boring after the 5th minute of his every video, that's why he started uploading facecam videos lately, so people can see his """live""" reaction and relate to him. That's a jew tactic to get more views btw
Overall, he speaks the truth, and I support anyone who does it

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRxOdGW4Ys

Britain has a long history of creating propaganda. But the fact that they speak the same language as the most influential country in the world and are so joined at the hip with them they're practically a 51st state also has something to do with it.

British people are discount jews

Dude, be honest. You know that you have to fight the urge to cringe when people talk about "kekistan" and Sup Forums out in public, let alone pepper their vocabulary with buzzwords like "cuck", "based", and "topkek".
Those types of people are the bulk of this fag's fanbase, and it's not hard to see why. If you're that into him, maybe you should fuck off to r*ddit with the rest of his circle jerk.

I liked him in 2014, but now he's one of the cringiest channels on youtube.

Sargon is a bit of a cunt, really. I hold him responsible for things like this:

>London
>THE Motherfucking London, England
>Islamic leader in power
>Says London just has to deal with Islamic terrorists
Yeah man, I don't get it either.

He builds strawmen to advance his arguments. Then he tears it down using his smug sense of superiority.

Then when he has to debate a real live person he panics upon realizing his smugness won't save him and ends up looking like an idiot.

>being this triggered
Not triggered making a point, a sensible argument posted from a black power flag on Sup Forums will be taken less seriously than most flags because people believe in tribalism.

Most people will never overcome tribalism.

For most people who is saying it is more important than what is being said. This will stay this way for a long time it occurs mostly because humans are stupid.

Once you have a group of 10 000 or more people there will be crazy people in that group, the larger the group gets the more crazy people join.

The narrative "this is left and this right" is mostly just used to keep the people divided and distracted while some people get rich doing questionable things.

It's been going on for thousands of years and is known as divide et impera.

Not triggered son, helping ya

Hate them of lube them, that's why they are popular.

So boring and monotonous. I wish pewdiepie would start doing politics/news commentary

He talks about political topics constantly, including actual laws and policies. I don't know where you are getting this from

He uses a large number of personal pronouns and I doubt his ability to laugh at himself. Red flags in my opinion.

They're popular for simply telling it like it is, with righteous anger.

the reason why you and I and Sup Forums don't like these dudes is exactly why they have a big audience of fucking normies.

He whined about it to further demonstrate the enemy's hypocrisy.

I find him interesting in a "msm is dying, wonder what/who/how comes next" kinda way.
I find him smug rather than obnoxious, and think he is either naive, and conceited in his ability to simply research and thus understand something, or else he is basically a fucking coward, repeatedly shitting on easy targets for a steady stream of shekels, while ignoring the absolute state of his (and my) own country.
He means well but is basically in mocking favour of a status quo that isn't possible much longer, one way or the other, only he is too comfy to realise or question it.

I don't watch his videos because I find them kind of boring, but he's redpilled a lot of normies so he good in my book.

BASED meme my fellow kekistani XDDDDD

3 minutes of content 7 minutes of 'ggghhhaha ggghaahahaha ggghhhaaaaahahaha I can't believe how ggggghhhhhaaaaahahaha ggghhaaaa I honestly can't believe how ggggghhhaaaahahaha gghhaaaahahahahaha how she can be so ggggghahahahahah obnoxious ggghahhaa I mean really can you believe ggghhhgagagaagha'

Fucking annoying to listen.

All the fake laughing ruins his videos

It doesn't even look like him.
Back when there was still hope. Based (((Dave)))

PJW has an annoying voice and often makes himself look like an idiot, but Sargon is really smart and has a knack for setting the party line in ways that are easy for viewers to reiterate and walks the line between broad appeal versus nailing the main right-wing points.

Also, I know this is you limey fuck.

>most of the country isn't that
London, Telford, Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Bolton, Burnley, Bradford, Rochdale, Rotherham....
#notallbritishtowns

Oh god it's real. The cringe.

amazon.com/Magic-Secrets-Revealed-Baked-Alaska/dp/0692878610

To be fair most of them are in our country now lol

Sargon is really hit or miss. That BAMN video was some quality shit, like stefan molyneux tier. But I hate all these faggot controversies he weighs in on / injects himself into. I especially got really fucking sick of all his whining about anita sarkeesian's chimpout towards him, all it did was revitalize that dumb whore's career by making her semi relevant again for 5 minutes.

His signature style, the patented "play a video of some dipshit rambling, pause the video every 5 seconds to debunk or mock them while conveniently, by virtue of the format, not allowing them a rebuttal and treating them like they are having a formal discussion with you" is played out, and he's been thoroughly outclassed by The Hard Bastard. Hard Bastard just does it way better and actually talks about relevant shit

>complain about tribalism
>black lives matter flag
HMMM

>Can't understand 4d chess
>Thinks Trump is playing 4d chess

I can respect PJW a little bit because he seems like a normal guy, maybe not the most smart or educated but still someobody who sees the bullshit. Sarcuck on the other hand is a pompous faggot with a unique ability to talk for 30 minutes only to say nothing.
Anyway, all those e celebs are fucking cancer and shit.

>if we just keep making videos where we talk about free market economics, fake laugh at SJW's/antifa, and insist on individualism for white people then surely, all these communist insurgents, blacks, muslims and jews will see the error in their tribalistic ways and the invisible hand will fix it all. Trust me goys, the best thing we can do is change absolutely nothing and double down on individualism, because it's worked so well for us so far

It's the best thing since Lauren Southern's 70 page magnum opus!

youtu.be/znwXFtmKnVc

OH SHIT A STRAWMAN COMIC

How will I ever recover?

Stop. I can only take so much cringe.

BASED,AMIRITE

youtube.com/watch?v=yfwvEt94-nc

>posting pepe cringe
neck yourself