Muh son

>muh son
>muh witch hunt

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.is/cvqNx
archive.is/mdSre
archive.is/ulojR
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald is a Russian plant

>muh conspiracy

>he was open, transparent and innocent
He raises a good point about transparency. Just look how buttmad the media are about how they didn't get a chance to twist the narrative.

Range ban for anyone who doesn't use Geographic location flag.

WTF I regret that I voted for drumpf now

his wife's son

Regressives are now proven to be among the dummmm~best
Fall into the Frog's trap
Mwahahahahaha

Lol they dont have to it fits the russia narrative perfectly by itself which by the fucking way looks like the lib media wasnt too far off the whole time on this one.

>take a meeting with a Russian lawyer
>nothing comes of it

And this is there smoking gun...

The Don, laughing so hard he's crying
>sad
To watch his former friends running into the pot they dug for
>him

Look how stupid they are running to their own demise
>but Jr. Didn't know it was a crime, can't he play dumb like HillDoe??
>NO!!!!!! Ignorance of the law is NEVER a defense.
>HillDoe will NEVER be prosecuted.
>We're prosecuting Donnie
>Great! We're prosecuting HillDoe

>There's not even a close second
>We still have a central bank
>We have allowed ourselves to be invaded for over 30 years
Yeh but DJ Jr talked with a Russian once

deegeets that make you go hmmmm

I'm not seeing a source.

When Lois Lerner had dozens of meetings with Obama and went after the Tea Party the media said it wasnt an important connection to make. When Bob Creamer had dozens of meetings with Obama and got caught organizing violence against Trump supporters the media said that connection wasnt worth digging into.
But Now that Don Jr got caught meeting a russian on an airplane in arizona, the media doesnt belive they talked about grandkids. The media doesnt believe that don Jr did not understand what wiping his server meant and they dont believe smashing his cell phones with a hammer was a convenience of disposable junk no longer useful or needed.
Such hypocrites!

Trump is a fucking traitor and will soon be wearing an orange jumpsuit to make his fake fucking tan

Not to be a Jewish grammar Bolshevik but you spelled they're wrong.

>greatest witch hunt in political history
liberal levels of hyperbole

nah, he'll hang

Russia is a Donald plant

There's a NYT story coming out today that proves Trump knew about the meeting, perhaps even set it up himself. Maggie Haberman has the scoop. They're hoping to bait it out and get the WH to release it themselves.

Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process

regardless, why does the leader of humanity spend seemingly 90% of his time crying on twitter?
obama had conspiracies too but he laughed and joked about them, trump honestly fuels the media with his crybaby responses

at first it was entertaining but his Sad! twitter posts are annoying now

If the media is talking about twitter, what aren't they talking about?

>"people told me" and "im hearing" are perfectly good sources though.

he's done. it's over for him. he's desperate lool

He met with her, thats the point. She said she had dirt on Hillary and he met with her. And then he told no one.

If his intentions were honest, he should have exposed the Russian involvement after exposing the dirt on the Dems, if there was any. But he didn't, because he's the son of a Russian stooge.

>the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals

When all you have is a hammer, all your problems look like Jews....

>obamas missing birth certificate is lies and smearing and possibly racist
>hillarys benghazi bungle is lies and smearing and possibly sexist
>donald trumps brain was hacked by russian frog cultists. please don't ask for proof

He didn't get any dirt from the meeting. If foreign involvement is your hanging point, we should take a good look at your government.

You're just as much of a hypocrite if you ignore an obvious suspicious connection just because its from the Reps rather than the Dems.

Attn: Deep State. Tick fucking tock. You will be tried for treason and then lawfully, summarily shot dead. The Constitution, which any patriotic american knows and loves, specifically states the federal government shall never infringe upon the rights enumerated within. Lying, and infringing upon human civil rights are quite different. Go fuck yourself commies.

This was specifically a setup by the original funder of Fusion GPS -- McCain. Reality is, Fusion is probably telling Grassley no to his requests because this was a quid pro q uo by McCain and Fusion operatives due to some scratch McCain gave them somewhere down the line. Either way, the electoral college saved our skin, and we may finally see real American Justice for the first time in awhile. If not... We the People will be locked and loaded.

>Purpose was to justify FISA warrants on Trump Campaign
Basically,Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except
>Lawyer wasn't affiliated with a foreign government
>The meeting didn't yield any info of value
>It isn't clear Don Jr. would even offer anything for said info
>Lawyer states she never had the info Don Jr was promised by Goldstone, showing that she may have been baited by Goldstone and Fusion GPS as well
Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.
archive.is/cvqNx
>Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.
Archive of Natalia's Facebook photos
archive.is/mdSre
Archive of a retweet from Natalia calling Trump University a scam
archive.is/ulojR

The reason this event hasn't been leaked yet is because it was the justification for the FISA warrant. It's called parallel construction. The Obama administration needed a reason to tap Trump's associates because the prior requests were denied. So they manufactured an event that would justify it. They were probably certain they would find evidence that proves collusion, yet they ended up finding nothing. Even the alleged "secret" communications with Alfa bank were forged. All this time they could tap his communications, but couldn't find anything that truly incriminated Trump himself.

OBONGO IS SO FUCKING FUCKED. See this pic? And the next one? Do not let this slide. We've got em boys!
See this pic? And the next one i post?

This is fraud and perjury. Heads will roll. Brennan, Mccabe, Comey, Clapper, Mccain, Mcmuffin, Romney, DWS, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett.

See: → # → # → #
→ # → # → #

You guys know the drill:

1) #Fakenews
2) "Sources say" - yeah so who are the sources, its not real
3) So what its not a big deal, remember when FDR/JFK/Obama/Hillary did something bad also?
4) Actually what he did was smart, you don't get how the Fuhrer was playing 48D chess the whole time

>biggest...political crime in US...history
>not even a close, like,...2nd
>when no crime occurred

Pic #2

>muh double standards

>If foreign involvement is your hanging point, we should take a good look at your government.
>DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

He went to meet a foreign national who also was introduced to him as agent of a foreign government who might have information on an electoral rival, and then didnt have the presence of mind to reveal that elemnts of a foreign government possibly have been trying to influence domestic elections by coming to him.

Wether he got dirt or not is irrelevent. He needed to have reported it at the time.

oh noes, Trump knew about a meeting Don Jr had looking to get dirt on this opponent, which ended up being bait?! Take the codes away NOWWWW

The lawyer wasn't an agent of Russia.

I don't see how this is worse than Hillary paying a British spy who used Russian informants to create the Steele Dossier.

>Wow...I...just...can't...believe...wow
Who the fuck types like this? This guy is supposed to be a well respected journalist, not a fucking sorority whore.

I know he didnt get any dirt and the lawyer wasnt a russian employee, thats not the point. Im saying its bad enough he went in the first place and even worse that he kept it a secret.

If you think the Hillary Steele case is bad, by rights you should be seeing this in the same light. But you dont because its about Trump and not Hillary.

Different styles for different mediums, dont nitpick.

I'm not niave enough to think foreign governments stay out of our elections. I don't care that Hillary used a British spy and Kremlin informants to get information on Trump. I think it's absurd that the media gives Hillary a pass while saying Trump is guilty of treason.

lol at ending the tweet with the trademark 'sad!'

The screeching about this retarded meeting is beyond embarrassing. Is this seriously the hill the media want to die on?

WOW...hhmmm...I...can't...believe...it...ummmmm???

people told me that you're a faggot

It's a paralel.
It logically follows from the premises of YOUR arguments that we should investigate every israeli National who ever got involved in US politics.
I'm sorry you're so dumb You can't realize it.

i smell bait. i smell the same bait i've always smelled right before Trump pulls a shittit-switcheroo on the press and opponents. Jr has no reason to be politically aware of the situation but he also didntgo alone. This is bait.

He will be prosecuted when Hillary is, til then, suck a cock faggots.

>from the fake media

Sounds like another deflection. Giving foreign involvements a pass and focusing on the media which is now obvious is not as influental as imagined. Again, if you feel so strongly about Israel interfering in American politics than Donald Jr.'s keeping supposed Russian involvement a secret should raise the same concerns.

He tricked media with his taxes before. I'm pretty sure he is cooking up something again.

>he a good boy
>dindu nuffin
Trump is like a nigga with less creative vocabulary.

>law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

Now lets look at Trump Jr's email chain:

>Goldstone: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras (Agalarov, real estate magnate) this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

>Trump Jr: If it's what you say I love it

>Goldstone: Don Hope all is well Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday

>Trump Jr: Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Oppo research is a service that candidates pay for and therefore unquestionably a thing of value. Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner were clearly aware the lawyer was a foreign national. Agreeing to meet this person to obtain opposition research useful to the Trump campaign is both solicitation and acceptance of a thing of value from a foreign national as explicitly prohibited by this act. Note solicitation and acceptance do not imply receipt. This is open and shut, and since Manafort and Kushner where forwarded the whole chain prior to the meeting, they're just as guilty.

OY vey.
would my dual EU citizenship allow me to use the Euro flag sempai?

>biggest crime in the history of American politics
>there's not even a close second
Good. Does that mean we can stop ending every tiny conflict with Gate now?

Why disclose it? None of it was illegal. She had no real ties to the Russian government. She's just some lady used in a fruitless setup.

He's right.

>Oppo research is a service that candidates pay for and therefore unquestionably a thing of value

Too bad you're an internet lawyer and have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Why don't you hold your breath until Trump is impeached?

I wish. I thought ideology flags were stupid as fuck 3 years ago and I still think so now. However, now we have a perfectly fine alternative, geoflags, but Ahmed in Cuckmany can't handle being treated as such

It is interesting how the anti-Trump banter comes to a crescendo at moments like these. Almost like it is a concerted effort.

Here, let me quote you the part of the act that explicitly spells out that the money spent by foreign nationals to generate the opposition research is illegal under the act:

>(f)Expenditures, independent expenditures, or disbursements by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

You mean like the opposition research supposedly conducted by russian agents compiled by a british intelligence agent that was pushed by never trumpers and dems for a year?

Unlike this the dodgy-dossier actually existed and was actually shopped around by political operatives and was actually published by news outlets.

You mean the dossier paid for by Jeb Bush? That the dems and McCain immediately turned over to the FBI when they got it? And that the dems didn't use during the election?

Sure, lock up Jeb for it since McCain and the Dems appear to have done the non treasonous thing and gone to the authorities immediately with it.