Guys. It's the Jesuits. Marx was a Jesuit. Kallergi was a Jesuit. The Frankfurt school?.. heh... all Jesuits

Guys. It's the Jesuits. Marx was a Jesuit. Kallergi was a Jesuit. The Frankfurt school?.. heh... all Jesuits.

When did you realise that ((())) was a psy-op to direct away from the true enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/ae/books/articles/2010/05/22/g_force_of_jesuits_and_jewishness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those damn Jesuits; they get in everywhere.

Why is Pirate always the default shit-poster flag?

Hitler & Stalin were taught by Jesuits, there's more mover and shakers that are attached to them... I've seen some charter they had where they were allowed to rob, steal, cheat, rape, murder and even worship the Devil and false gods, if it seemed to suit the purpose (Catholic Global Dominion, quite sure Loyolla wrote it).

>queers are promiscuous
Package deal, user.

>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews

>You know who's responsible for this?

First jesuit pope, right now !

Kaine, Hillary's running mate, went to a Jesuit school

You're not wrong.

Jesuits have lots of power AND they are truly Satanic.

Catholics are fucked unless someone kills Francis the Black Pope.

Isn't jews and jesuits almost the same thing? Just that jew is a newer term?

Gail pls

>Jesuits
Jesuits are nothing nowadays
>B but the Pope is Jesuit
The Opus Dei have more power inside the Church

Are you retarded?

Jesuits run a large number of the most prestigious catholic schools, they aren't nothing.

jesuits are crypto jews. the core of all evils is judaism.

When did You realize that you have an extra chromosome?

but what about the Mormans?

my family all went to the Jesuit School in Dallas. I guess that they are all Satanists. top kek

there might be something to this. the first trudeau was a jesuit

Literally every single joo in the world is "in on it". They all know about the jooish conspiracy. All 17 million of them plot against us every single day with secret plans.

It's impossible that the jesuits, or the "british" (transylvanian dracula) royal family, or the freemasons, or the bohemian grove, or bilderburg, or any non-jooish person is involved unless they're working for the joos.

It's not a grand contest between good and evil or anything like that. Satanism isn't involved. It's just the joos.

The fact that there are lies about the holocaust proves this is 100% a jooish conspiracy and nothing more, period. Anmd if you disagree then you clearly are a joo.

Man don't be such a cringy Jewposter.
You're making us all look bad.

Trump went to a jesuit school too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordham_University

shut up juden, i see through your lies
go take a shower

more like a jewsuit school
because the joos are 100% behind everything

Sup Forums redpill me on the jesuits
I think I heard talks about them being satanists and delving into witchcraft, but then also heard about them coming to new world to convert the indigenous population

What is their deal anyway

your deal is that you're a joo
trying to blame something on jesuits
when everything is 100% the fault of joos 100% of the time and nothing deeper then that

literally a retard could figure this out

the jesuits are top assasins working for the devil

Out of interest, the scam whereby decisions in the EU are meant made at the most local possible level (but only so long as they accord with the what the EU wants) is called "subsidiarity", and is supposedly jesuit in origin. A Tory MP named Bill Cash, who openly went to a jesuit school, has spoken about it in Parliamentary debates.

In Dune, are the Bene Gesserits really Jesuits?

Jew /Jesuits are practicly the same. Satanist reptilecock suckers.

no! it's all jooish! stop blaming satanists! all 17 million joos are in on the conspiracy and nobody else, simple as that

>not the nazis
>not the nazis
>not the nazis
>not the nazis
>not the nazis

>wow, basic logic!

Jesus Christ we dodged a fucking bullet there

this

Jesuits serve the lower order, Knights of Malta, etc. They're masonic knights. The Rothschilds manage the Vatican and the Jesuits serve the JWO.

Explain the Semitic phenotype that many of these evil fucks have, then, if it's not really the Jews.

Jesuits are crypto-jews.

This is not even a secret, just read the organization's history.

Probably not. Your parents are probably useless to any grand conspiracy

I was under the impression that the suits were a shabbos organization

No they are Catholics you stupid fuck

>t jew

Jesuits are Christian kikes and have, like Jews, been kicked out of every country they've tried to take root in for being subversive.

they are judaized catholics, much like how protestantism is just judaized christianity

think about it like this, if jews believe in the old testament, and christians believe in the new testament and its contextualizations of the old testament, any group that tends to lean more towards old testament order and the things that come with that are judaizers, even if they still claim to believe in the new testament

>Christian
They masquerade maybe, but ultimately what they practice is Talmudism.

So Jesuits are like the templars in Assassin's Creed :-O

>When did you realise that ((())) was a psy-op to direct away from the true enemy
a few years ago I noticed that pol blames jews for a lot of problems europeans and americans are responsible for themselves

the english and the americans in particular are enemies, since the current culture and model of society and political system comes from them

Jesuits, Freemasons, the catholic church, zionist jews, the UN and saudi muslims are all the same faction, the same satanic NWO

the sooner people realize this the better.

Be careful listening to people who will leave you chasing ghosts.

considering they are the same people, does it really matter?

The mistake people do is to not see the connection and cooperation between the factions, they are obviously playing with allied victory turned on if you catch my drift.

Some were Jesuit trained... not Jesuits.

I will say that the original Jesuit order was discontinued by the Pope during the Enlightenment because of this kind of subversive shit. And it just kind of creeped back in, so even traditional Catholics should be suspicious of Jesuits (((Jewsuits))).

Also historically, despite making many saints, the Jesuit order became a refuge for converso Jews during the Spanish inquisition, many of which never truly converted.

So it is not the Jesuits per se it is the (((Jesuits))) that are causing the problem.

They are behind our banks and the money used by all but 3 countries, that does give you more than just a little political push.

What are you talking about?

The Knight Kadosh, the renamed Knights Templar, will to this day swear that they will work towards the ruination of the knights of malta if given the chance due to their involvement in the persecution and destruction of the Knights Templar

Remember goys, they are jesuits not j e w s

Hitler was one too.

>(((Jesuits)))

>(((Jews)))

>(((Freemasons)))

They all turn to ash when shoved into ovens

Why not both?
I could buy that desu senpai.

forgot picture

anyway

pretty much this

also Jesuits ultimatley answers to the Rosicrucian order, their documents are pretty revealing, and all the major pseudosciences come from their members, newton and gravity being one of them

>tfw my surname comes from the word Jesuit

protip: Ignatius Loyola was very pro-Jew if not Jewish himself.
archive.boston.com/ae/books/articles/2010/05/22/g_force_of_jesuits_and_jewishness/
>Robert Maryks is an expert on the history of early Jesuits — the Society of Jesus — and recently presented a paper at Boston College based on his book “The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews: Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and Purity-of-Blood Laws in the Early Society of Jesus.’’ In it, Maryks details the significant role of “conversos’’ — Jews and their descendants who were pressured to convert to Catholicism before and during the Spanish Inquisition.

>Ignatius of Loyola, the Basque who founded the Jesuit order in 1539, was joined by men who came largely from Iberia. It was a liberal order for the first three decades. Loyola was very open to accept candidates of Jewish ancestry into the order. He made sure there was no discrimination among candidates. One of the founding fathers was a converso. The Society of Jesus was substantially influenced by Christians of Jewish ancestry.