youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/steve-king-use-planned-parenthood-food-stamp-money-to-fund-border-wall/article/2628374
marketwatch.com/story/trump-impeachment-likelier-than-ever-after-juniors-emails-bookie-says-2017-07-12
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1aEufiMe4
thediplomat.com/2017/07/india-japan-us-malabar-2017-naval-exercises-kick-off-with-anti-submarine-warfare-in-focus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpf fuck putin fuck white people and most important FUCK YOU POL!!

Why did the lawyer from Hannity last night go on cnn this morning with cumio?
the fuck this guy just spouts garbage

Steve King really is our guy?

"Use Planned Parenthood, food stamp money to fund border wall"

YES

washingtonexaminer.com/steve-king-use-planned-parenthood-food-stamp-money-to-fund-border-wall/article/2628374

Speaking of which, how was tucker/hannity last night, any good?

>He is using disinformation to describe their tactics now too

Now use gaslighting mister president, the public deserves to understand.

the ride never ends

Ignore all /sg/ vs /ptg/ faggetry.

But how will the Kangz live?!!!

Hi everyone, it's me again - Abdul the Muslim birth rate bear! Do NOT reply to me or mention me in any way, because that's RACIST! Just ignore me and go to sleep! x

what is he babbling on about? is he just talking out of his ass?

DON JR BTFO

It was, persuasive

I was hoping we might get a few days brake or just some downtime.

tucker was awful like always but we pretended it was good like always

The tucking was out of this world.
Nice.

Steve king is usually pretty solid.

Link?

I fucking hate Hollywood, and that lies within.

Oh shit...

Bookies are never wrong....

The probability that U.S. President Donald Trump will be impeached and fail to complete his four-year term in the White House has risen to the highest ever, according to bookmaker Paddy Power.

In their latest odds on Trump’s future, the Irish betting site UK:PPB-0.25% now says there’s a 60% chance the president will leave office before his term ends in 2021, up from 55% previously. In odds that’s expressed as 4/6 compared to 5/6 before.

marketwatch.com/story/trump-impeachment-likelier-than-ever-after-juniors-emails-bookie-says-2017-07-12

How fucked is Trump now?

Literally who?

perfect

The main problem with the debate is that many people have extreme misconceptions about what net neutrality will really do for them. Popular misconceptions is that NN will causes their data caps to disappear and internet speed to increase when it could actually do the opposite.

NN will probably benefit the top internet content providers like Google, Amazon, Netflix, etc way more than the average consumer.

God, you're going to get him going again. I was hoping we'd spend one morning without this shit, haha. Fucking Australians, I swear, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1aEufiMe4

No, if he was our guy he would want less niggers via abortion and contraceptives.

10/10
9.85/10. i don't find that black he has on at the end funny whatsoever.

Semantics, guided semantics with 'incriminating ethically' jabs then talking over.
Really wish he didn't go on, he's just helping their ratings.
Cumio keeps calling the lawyer a russian government offical, when she wasn't.

Donald Trump Jr. is gonna be the scapegoat that keeps his dad from getting impeached.

They also thought Hillary would win.

Easy money

>making edits for someone wanting attention
good job you played yourself

/Ournig/

I fucking hate Hollywood, and all that lies within it.

But it is.

What is this. looks like a puzzle piece swastika. A autist swastika.

a bullshit number. no one is dumb enough to take my money on that bet... point to one legit site i can place a wager on trump finishing his FIRST term and i will bet everything i own.

I love Kellyanne.

Oh fug it's perfect for Sup Forums.

don't entice them you dunce! Any form of attention simply encourages them to continue.

The bookies also seriously thought that Leicester City would get relegated in 2016. They became the PREMIERL EAGLE CHAMPIONS instead that year. Meanwhile, the highly-rated and overpaid Manchester United finished in sixth that same year despite being the title favorites by the bookies at the start of the year.

You got a problem with Based black guys?

>swsdatabase.com
>looks like a fucked up swastika

this nigger is dumb

Guys who got caught with hookers shouldn't throw stones.

woah...really makes u think t b h

Sometime post the comic about Jews issuing Divide and Conquer tactics by making anti-/sg/ posts in /ptg/ and anti-/ptg/ posts in /sg/

A terrible limey faggot actor who had Elizabeth Hurley but chose to go scouting for baboon prostitutes at night.

When England sends it's people, they're not sending their best!

Do you cunts wear kekistan shirts also?

No, only the natives on the colony do that.

Shirts are for people with something to hide (usually man breasts)

we should steal it then

Are you that autist on aus/pol/ that claims he is moving to the US

>Zombie Lawyers
Very Persuasive Interview

Do you half naked outside?
>flag
Oh, you probably do.

Merchandising kek was the first sign of death. Like troll faces and the like.

I don't go on /aus/pol. No there can speak fucking English.

Kekistan faggots even go to school with kekflags

Oy vey...

>high school age
Christ.

does he come here?

lel

Thank you for the better pic

This meme is why you lost the election, and why you will lose the next one.

Unfunny and no self awareness but dripping with snark.

It is exactly the same Tariq. You posted a swastika, it's only a matter of time.

What a sad ending to his presidency. They'll be known as traitors forever

QLD just won the rugby origin fuck yeah cunts anyone else gonna crack open a stubby with me mates!!!!!!!!!!!

doubt it, but he still gets the talking points from the DNC/ShareBlue.

>How to identify you have autism in public

CBC News (Canadian state propaganda) is trying to push the "campaign contributions" shill angle.

Literally on the same level as CNN.

>crack open a stubby
what did you do, unzip your pants?

NSW got fucked.

Never met anyone of hish school age that wasn't a tard honestly.

I don't get how they can shit out that shill bullshit yet ignore the Ukraine and Saudis with the Clintons

You know sometimes when you are in the shower, and you remember something you did years ago, and it is so horrifying and cringy that you actually groan?

That is one of those times.

do me in pham

Delete this now
No fascists will survive the revolution

It's bizarre how HollyWood opinions should matter in politics. What's some out of touch elite even going to say that a political out of touch elite won't? This "role model" celebrity propaganda is everywhere

>tfw too intelligent for sports

India-Japan-US Malabar 2017 Naval Exercises Kick Off With Anti-Submarine Warfare in Focus

thediplomat.com/2017/07/india-japan-us-malabar-2017-naval-exercises-kick-off-with-anti-submarine-warfare-in-focus/

>Beginning on July 6, India, Japan, and the United States began the 2017 iteration of the Malabar naval exercise in the Bay of Bengal. This year’s exercise will last for eight days and have a heavy anti-submarine warfare (ASW) focus. The exercise is the second since the three countries decided that Japan would become a permanent member of what used to be a U.S.-India bilateral exercise, with other participants occasionally invited to participate or observe.

>This year’s Malabar exercise is notable on several fronts. First, it’s the first naval exercise between the three countries to involve carriers from each navy. The Indian Navy has dispatched INS Vikramaditya, its modified Russian-made Kiev-class carrier that was commissioned in 2013. The United States has sent the USS Nimitz supercarrier to the exercises. Meanwhile, the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force sent JS Izumo, which left Japan earlier this spring for a multiple-month-long deployment to Southeast Asia before arriving in the Indian Ocean for Malabar 2017.

>Excluding the three carriers from each nation, at least fourteen other warships and submarines from the three nations are participating in this year’s exercise.

>Notably, Australia, a former Malabar participant, is not participating in Malabar 2017, despite interest from Canberra earlier this year. (possibly due to) China, which perceived the multilateral drill that year as a threatening signal of oncoming containment of its ambitions by like-minded democracies.

>The anti-submarine warfare focus of this year’s Malabar also carries subtext (of) ever-increasing and regular operation of Chinese People’s Liberation Army-Navy submarines in the Indian Ocean. China has... also broken ground on its first overseas naval base in Djibouti.

He's the guy who traded Elizabeth Hurley for a nigger prostitute.

predictit.org

Reminder that this guy said he would show us joss' penis if we voted for clinton

Yes, this was their incentive

/ourjew/ on F&F

Butt hurt cause he paid some douche-bag leftie "designer" 60-100k for that logo.
>And, it's a fucking swastika.

I've abandoned the notion that liberal leaning people should at all times be polite, eloquent and intellectual so I'll just say what no one else probably will.
You're an un-American fanboy who supports the destruction of American hegemony simply because you hate your "libruhl" neighbors more than you love free and democratic elections. The vile ideology you support has been getting its ass kicked and you got so tired of losing you sold your sole just to get a win.
Until you change your stance on Trump I celebrate every papercut or flat tire you get as a true American hero. I hope u stub the same toe twice today. I hope you can't find a parking spot at the grocery store today so you park it illegally and get towed. I hope you can't get the plastic off your favorite item of food and your scissors break trying to open it. I hope your boss asks you to work this Saturday. I hope you run out of gas on your way to work this Saturday and have to work then work Sunday to make it up. I hope the QB on your favorite NFL team gets busted for PEDs (unless it's Wentz, go birds). I hope you wish I ended this unfunny rant before it began but you can't stop reading it because it's about you. I hope the guy in deli line at the super market crop dusts you endlessly while buying them out of your favorite meat.
God that felt good. Carry on

quick, turn off fox

>6666
Super satan pls.

what is it with benji and insisting they use ALL his titles?

Even if it's a swatika so what, not like Nazis have a monopoly on it.

>Daily Wire
>Daily Kos
>Daily Caller
>Daily Beast

no fuck that kike, and fuck your digits