HAPPENING The new russian story just backfired

The new russian story involving DT jr. just went in a completely different direction. Additionaly to this info, WH user recently assured us, that "they have taken the bait" and "On the 27th of July, everything will backfire".

Prev.:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mdSre
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-12/russian-at-trump-tower-is-said-to-have-gathered-details-on-ziffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New info from WHanon:

So this could be the end of Daruhmpfz presidential campaign

You can find the thread of WH user here:

bumperino

WH user is bullshit. When has he ever been right? It's just going to be another disappointment

Bump

WOW! Insane info! It has Sup Forums screencaps and a bunch of articles and sentences taken out of context, but it has RED markers and a bunch of archive.is links!!
THIS.
IS.
IT!

WE GOT THEM, 'PEDES! xD

No it means that the day of the rope for the corrupt establishment is coming.

Get fucked moron

Yes multiple times. Just recently he rightly told us the date and time of the Loretta Lynch investigation

None of this is going to go anywhere.

Don Jr isn't getting locked up
Trump isn't getting impeached
Hillary isn't getting locked up
Loretta Lynch isn't getting locked up
Obama is never taking the stand

Nothing is going to happen with any of this, aside from media freakouts and mock indignation from pundits. We've seen it a million times before.

Nice summary from user:

did you bother to read any of the information or are you just a giant faggot?

>they have taken the bait
Well, we shoved it into their mouths with what at this point must be millions of bots controlling the narrative as the opposite narrative. They never stood a chance not eating it up.

Seth Rich is the red herring.

The people who stole the DNC's emails were the Aswan brothers. That's a much safer bet.

No the dems and corrupt republicunts will fall. Additionally nothing will happen to Trump and Trump Jr.

campaign?

He was elected you fool. He no longer campaigns.

>WH user is bullshit. When has he ever been right? It's just going to be another disappointment

Kinda like when hilldawg lost?

I saw another thread where an leftist user was telling the other lefties that sone russian news was going to come out, and not to trust it, as it was disinfo

Bumperino

This came from 8/pol/, didn't it?

Fuck off, shills!

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

DidnĀ“t see this. Thanks.

This is apparently all a plot to bait Obama/deep state/media rather than Junior simply being a Jersey Shore idiot.

Faggot Cain is in on this too. As always...

Bump again. DONT LET THIS SLIDE

but seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Blumpfed

why are they calling it a scandal, when it's clearly a matter?

Fellow Kek Warriors, hear my Call! We can't let them get away with it! Bump this!
Look at the red markers, they mean business. Don't read full articles with context and formulate your own opinion, read the squared TO SUM IT ALL UP and go with that. Remember, this is all Obama and Clinton's fault. Donald Jr might have met with someone that represented the Russian government, but we have to look beyond that!

LET'S MAKE KEK GREAT AGAIN!

He is already campaigning for 2020. The day he got sworn in he officially declared himself a candidate for 2020. AFAIK he did this because of some rules with NGO's and Superpacs.

Why do you retarded cunts even believe that WH user isn't a LARPer or a psyop?

Just shut up already. The screencaps are informative and correct.

Wrong. They're fake news.

OP here. Is there anything you guys want additionally?

OPSEC, Kek Division 8, Meme warrior veteran GENERAL reporting in! xD
This is informative and correct, as hinted by the RED markers and archive.is links. Also the "this is oddly interested" in RED really fired up my Meme Neurons!

Fellow 'Kekkers' let's get to the bottom of this!

Bump

Stfu already

Wtf so many shills in here already...

Can't tell if he is helping or hurting the never Trump cause.

They all seem so inept

Nnnno Chchchchchchelsea ttttotally got 500,000 likes on her post rebuting Drumpf, theres nnnno bbots.

Snopes even sssaid Chelsea totally gggot those without bbbbots.

Old fuck look so happy, like pudding is coming.

How does Barron play into this?

Why does Sup Forums believe in larpers all the time

but... the digits you leaf sucker. Cant deny the kek

Look at the new threads already. (((They))) are scared shitless.

high energy af right now lads

Thx for keeping this alive guys...

Why isn't this cunt hung for sedition?

Np. Good thread btw.

Ty Hans. Appreciate it.

Why is nobody asking how a visa-denied Democrat operative from Russia was permitted to enter the country? Oh right, someone in the Obama administration PERMITTED HER TO COME IN. So a woman who shouldn't be allowed into the country, was allowed into the country, for the sole purpose of meeting Don Jr. and trying to give him bogus information, which he refused. Then she ends up hanging out with Obama's ambassador to Russia in a congressional hearing. How the fuck does she know Obama's Russian ambassador? How did she have that kind of clout? Because she's a plant and always was. Her meeting Don Jr. was part of an ongoing narrative being built against the Trump campaign during the election year.

The smoking gun?

She hates Trump. Here's her archived Facebook page:
archive.is/mdSre

This was 100% entrapment from the get-go. To make it even worse, the Obama administration actually used it as casus belli to wiretap Trump tower and spy on his campaign. We're talking high-crimes here. Obama actually abused the powers of government in a politicized way to help the Democrats.

Can someone paraphrase that for me so i may use it elsewhere for arguing porposes, i cant use the whole pic cause it gets super blurry when i save it.

hahahah bump, i knew this was it, a manufactured conjob, poorly done I might add

Have the Jews abandon the democrats?

>Can someone paraphrase that for me
TIMEWASTING STRATEGY.EXE

read the comment before yours

this

BUMP.

LOOK AT THIS CHICK. WHAT A BABE.

>NOW BUMP THE FUCKING THREAD

>that jawline

you are gay dude, you like men

OP Bump

POST YOUR HIGHTEST BABES THEN LET'S SEE THOSE FATCHICKS

What do you guys think will happen on July 27?

>he checks my du.bs, raises to tri.ps

oh shit

arrests

DEMS DUNNZO: DON DEPLOYS DEMOCRAT DETAINMENT DETAIL.

The sad part about all of this. It no longer matters what is real and what isnt. We now just need, and I mean NEED, to keep the republicans in power to keep the democrats from overthrowing the government. What a fucked up situation. I honestly think we are on the verge of civil war.

MONSTER HUGE!!!!!!!!

They are sliding this hardcore. BUUUMP

Zerohedge reports some interesting specifics about the backgrounds of the meeting with Veselnitzkaya, haven't seen these infos get postet here before:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-

>Page 5

Genuine mental illness.

Hans I think you have Internet Explorer. This was on page 5, 3 minutes ago...

hahahah I think a piece of metal that can handle a space launch, can handle Pence, although, the high voltage on his hands might alter the grain structure of the metal.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

The Zerohedge story is based upon this bloomberg report:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-12/russian-at-trump-tower-is-said-to-have-gathered-details-on-ziffs

>anonymous sources

hahah fuck you MSM shills, we have anonymous sources too

No just endless captchas. Sorry

Holy shit, if true this is incredible.

holy fuck.

Libtards BTFO. Why are they so bad at this, if it wasn't that they owned 95% of all media, they would have absolutely no power.

>we have anonymous sources too

ANONYMUS SOURCE HERE, CAN CONFIRM.

You know how I'll know it's ACTUALLY happening, if and when it finally does?

Hillary, Obama, and their ilk fucking BAIL out of the country. I can't imagine they wouldn't know if the hammer was about to drop.

>0055

Give me a rundown.

pretty sure McCain says that every week

he's also extremely Deep State criminal traitor. How anyone can meet with McCain and not spit in his face is beyond me--aside for the fact it would probably enrage the evil old jew to such a degree he'd send a hitman after you for the insult.

>mfw I realized one of the most powerful poltical forces on the planet is based around anime and cat pictures

Lul, Jr. isn't anonymous and the irony is if he would have just kept quiet the NYT reporter would have had to use anonymous sources and nobody would have believed him.

Bumperino frappacino

i concur, it is as you say: a bump

Check Mcains Twitter. April 2015.

i has not taking about that you tard, cant you follow your own comments?

since you said we "believe larpers", I said its the same as all of this "anonymous sources" used by the MSM in general, not in this case

in this case trump jr released everything because there is nothing, the only people who are in danger and the democrats for setting this up, and its fucking obvious btw,,,,

you guys suck are your jobs, total failures

was*

Fuggin bump. Lock em up

Bump

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>he only people who are in danger are* the democrats for setting this up

TIme to fight back on this story!

monitoring this thread for more redpills

hahaha nice bait