HAPPENING

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/07/12/one-of-the-biggest-icebergs-in-recorded-history-just-broke-loose-from-antarctica/?utm_term=.786452ae45d4

You do realise how serious this shit is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rt240
science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alternatively archive.is/rt240

I'M LITERALLY BURNING TO DEATH AS WE SPEAK

M KEBOAD IS MELTIG

DRUMPF THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

Muh six million titanics

>Ice(((berg)))
every single time

The ice will float around the earth, subsequently cooling the oceans as it goes. There's nothing to worry about, the earth is about to cool down.

kek
underrated
/thread

>cries about a few thousand muds clambering to their shores
>about to get a FEW HUNDRED MILLION strong shit-skin tsunami destroying their very existences
>...but still cold outside, so science must be fake news

I, kekbot

noice

>(((iceberg)))

>a chunk of ice broke off somewhere
>we must tax first world countries for the carbon shit they spew out!

thanks drumpf & his retarded supporters.

>berg
every time

>washingtoncompost
come back when you have a real source

omg this is all drumpf's fault impeach!

>zucker(((berg)))
everysingletime

>a chunk of ice broke off somewhere
>a chunk of ice
the size of Wales.
>wut whales?
never mind.

so, you don't believe it happened?

lol nice gif

Hopefully it plows through africa, melts and floods latin america

So we are blaming trump for the entire industrial revolution?

You guys ever notice how this ice is just frozen water?

> it would drive almost 3 millimeters of global sea level rise

HOLY SHIT FUCKING HAPPENING 3 FUCKING MM
NEW YORK IS GOING TO BE UNDERWATER BY TOMORROW

>this old joke
every single time

>scientists involved wanted to make absolutely clear that this is a natural phenomena and has nothing to do with climate change
>swedish papers still bunch it up with their usual AGW mongering articles

The absolute state of journalism

>Serious shit
>Broke off from an active chain of volcanoes
>Imagine that, ice is actually brittle
Not seeing how this proves global warming via human hand, OP

Read the fucking article, the scientists themselves are saying they're really not sure at all it's climate change because this stuff happens naturally a lot.

Redditors love to re-use our maymays

Yeah its really funny to read about Trump every day on Aftonbladet. Cancer everytime

top kek

>a chunk of ice as big as your mother falling into the ocean happens alot

kek

This is fake. Woke people know that the "ice shelf" is an ice WALL surrounding the flat earth. Educate yourselves.

You do realize the world always hasn't had ice on it right? If it were all to melt besides some big puddles the world will live on

It wasn't an iceberg, Boogie just fell into the pool.

>Concerned about global warming
>Not concerned that the Ice will stop the Oceanic current and create Global cooling instead

Seriously, environmentalists do not understand that if the Oceanic currents are diluted, shit hits the fan. We should be more fucking concerned about that supercaldera we have under Yellowstone which is a ticking time bomb now.

Pieces of the ice wall break off all the time, but the ice golems rebuild the wall using whale semen harvested from female whales

oh shit it broke off already?
that was faster than I thought

Oh shit.

thats what she said

When they get too big the pressure on them becomes too great.

it's a big chunk of ice stuck on the open ocean, the waves and tides cause the crack

Wow this is big if tru

Nope. I don't care. Not gonna feed me your progressive libtard lies.

wow big if true

> Believing MSM about the """"""climate change"""""" meme
#FAKENEWS

so basically it's going to act like an ice cube in a glass of whatever and cool down wherever it ends up going and eternally BTFOing the fake climate change narrative.

>ameriniggers believing a kike on a stick walked on water

>don't believe ice is melting when its infront of them

We truly did send the most retarded criminals to america didn't we?

>V10 engine master race reporting

>drumpf is president

>antarctica starts crashing and burning

i hate drumpf so much

I went to the beach yesterday and now have sunburn.

FUK U DRUMPFFFFSS!!!! 2TWO SCOOOPPS!!!

This is the final straw. Even Mother Nature knows Dinald Drimpf is not fit to be the president. It is time to impeach him and bring back Obama. Only his environmental policies can save us.

Once mighty vikings. Now, transgender rape victims. I'd say swedes got much better.

science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records

Its the Reich preparing for the liberation on 23/9/17.

Wow just like Futurama

THE PROPHECY WAS CORRECT!

AN ISLAND WILL DRIFT AWAY!!!!

HOLY FUCK THIS IS HAPPPENING!!!!

Holy shit the apocalypse is coming.

The three branches are america russia and china?
Black flag a killing bolt is a nuke intercepted by the US?
Black flag is the isis Filth in michigan and canada?

LE MAYMAY MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN
WE DID IT REDDIT XDDDDD

(((berg)))

what was the three branches?

nephilim are waking up

btw Mars and Venus are heating up at the same rate as the Earh

>the ravens will starve

jesus a raven/crow was knocking on my window 5 times tonight
spoopy

Thank you.

Nobody going to chime in that a large piece of ice drifting away is a good thing? It can now go on a merry journey and cool local waters like a gigantic ice cube.

>totally climate change and not the toxic spewing, ocean boiling active volcanoes underneath it.
Climate change cultists need to be culled.

is that real news? or did you hear it form washingtonpost?

The only ravens left in Western Europe are those in the Tower of London. It is said that if they die, Britain will cease to be a monarchy.

the only way to stop this is to pay carbon taxes to al gore and you're a racist if you disagree

science is about consensus, if the mainstream media says all the scientists agree then it is fact. that's how science works

quads agree

and Al Gore should be hanged from a lamppost with piano wire

Oh fugg, icebergs have never broken apart before if this isn't the smoking gun of global warming I don't know what is

>LE MAYMAY
kys

We'll see

Fag this shit happens all the time. It's natural. Don't let these environmentalist scare you with their money grubbing bs.

Yes we get it. In your little tiny brain you think the world is coming to an end. Now can you go whine about it on Reddit like the bitch you are while men focus on the real problems facing the world?

Did any of you faggots actually read the article? or is that too much to expect from pol.

It's interesting, but unless a miracle happens at it stays together and floats upwards the story is

>literally
>nothing.

It will float around the peninsular, break up and stick to the general Antarctic area.

>The case for a climate-related cause is not nearly as good as for other areas of Antarctica
lel - it's nothing