ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Italian rightist politician Massimo Corsano jokes about the jewish heritage of the member of leftist party PD Emanuele Fiano.
"That eyebrows have the purpose to cover the signs of the circumcision"

kekked hard

wtffff impeaaach shut it down

Oh, old school antisemetism. bumperino

I never heard a single word from from Emanuele Fiano nor do I know his positions and views, HOWEVER,
his absolutely fucking hideous facial features and, in general, his rotten middle eastern looks speak volumes.
How the fuck can we let revolting subhumans like that horrible ogre get in our government?
Fucking hell

classic crypto-jewish turbo-progressist, also he has written an anti-fascist paper to punish even more harder the fascist apology

>crypto-jewish
Oy vey, I just checked it out, Wikipedia literally says he's a kike.
Fucking (((coincidences))).
But this man is particularly revolting. It's not the fact that he's a kike, it's not the PD thing either, I would fucking lampshade him just for how absolutely revolting this """man""" looks.

That's not making fun of jewish heritage, he's calling him a Dickhead your dickhead.

>eyebrows have the purpose to cover the signs of the circumcision
i don't get it. redpill me fellow italians

He's calling him a dickhead and mixing in some banter about his mutilated jewish dick

ha, that's pretty funny. how do you say dickhead in italian?

testa di cazzo

Call me retarded I don't care
But I didn't get the joke

What party this madman belong to?

Ex MSI and AN afaik.

non ho più seguito le news negli ultimi giorni. A sbarchi e ius soli come siamo messi?

tutto fermo (anche gli sbarchi qualcuno ha ipotizzato che i trafficanti stiano preparando una super strage in mare per far impietosire gli italiani ed evitare che la discussione sui rifugiati prosegua)

He implies that the lefty jewish guy is a dickhead. Got it now?

you've got a mutilated dick and the 8th day circumcision has forever trauamatised you into the tribe.Jews don't get a choice in being jewish.This is why you resent everybody.

e sullo ius? Ho paura che cerchino di farlo passare verso agosto quando sono tutti in vacanza

sorry non avevo letto bene il tuo post

i explain
he say
>eyebrows hide circumcision scars
>implying
he is a jewish dickhead

Metteranno la fiducia la prossima settimana credo

>high verbal intelligence

>qualcuno ha ipotizzato che i trafficanti stiano preparando una super strage in mare
what's the fiscal code to send them my 5‰?