Should safe sex and contraception be taught in school? Would that cut down on the number of teenage mothers?

Should safe sex and contraception be taught in school? Would that cut down on the number of teenage mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/education/2016/nov/23/its-not-all-anal-sex-the-german-schools-exploring-love-equality-and-lgbt-issues
archive.is/e0WNa
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006417.pub3/full
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/15/abstinence-sex-education-teaches-virgins-teens
agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/geral/noticia/2015-05/there-are-more-20-million-single-mothers-brazil
tribunahoje.com/noticia/215560/entretenimento/2017/07/12/cleo-pires-revela-que-ja-traiu-sem-culpa-e-fez-sexo-em-publico.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more of this qt

>Oy vey stop having children goyim.

we need MORE teenage mothers, not fewer.
think about it: when is the perfect time to have children? when you're working 40 hours a week and your ovaries have cancer? or when you're literally getting taken care of by your parents while you do no labor work in a school when you just sit all day?

safe sex and contraception will not prevent anything, it only encourages youth to fuck and think "it's safe". While in reality they should show the lives of all single mothers who live in poverty and benefits, and poor couples who have no jobs or degree to actually get one.

Where the fuck do these hot people buy their Trump gear to fit them? I work in an (((Amazon))) warehouse and the average MAGA shirt comes in a 6XL.

>we need MORE teenage mothers, not fewer.
Most teen moms are black.

it already is

but teenage kids never listen to adults

>people dont want to just fuck for the sake of fucking, they always want to get pregnant everytime

>you dont need money to raise a child

fuck off to church you useless fucking polak

no the more sex ed there is the more teenage pregnancy there is the more disease the more loss of innocence

You mean pointless sex

not just that, teenagers are mostly retarded, especially girls, you don't want a society where a majority of people was raised by those people

Exactly.

1. More white babys
2. muhhh premarital sex is a sin meme

only choose one pls.

boys and girls learn differently this is known khaleesi, just gender segregate the fucking schools.

No.
Cut away wellfare.
Also studies clearly show : the more sexed, the more stds and teenage pregs.
Dont ask me why, i dont understand why eiter, but thats what it shows

(Source u must googl yourself, since im onna mobile phone right now. Easy to find thou)

This would lead to more gay sex, I think, or even transgenderism, especially with how fucked the school system is in this country. I've read articles where they're trying to get children to explore their genders.

Imagine horny high school boys being taught that it's better to be a fag when there's nothing but other boys around.

They already do that on top of fear mongering pictures of mutated dicks, and it's a total disaster.

Fuck off with that you muslim cuckhold.

No. Teenage girls should be betrothed to middle age men who are successful, the teenage girls should then be taught and impregnated by that successful male. The child will be in good health from the young pregnancy and a good upbringing from the successful middle aged man.

>Also studies clearly show : the more sexed, the more stds and teenage pregs.
Because they literally don't teach you safe sex.
They did not cover birth control and condoms in my sex ed classes in Indiana.

this actually explains a lot about burgerland

that's because of the propaganda telling white people to not have kids. White people are actually capable of listening and overcoming instincts. Negroes aren't. White people are sheep, there I said it.
As an Ashkenazi Jew, you are like niggers to me. If you actually stopped listening to what you're being taught all the time then maybe you would have more teen pregnancies and healthier birthrates. Only the too retarded to listen whites are having kids which is exactly what is going to lead to a retardation of whites.

children born to single mothers just end up like niggers anyway better they get married and have kids then just random pregnancy you idiot

maybe, but it's not like I'm not having kids, I'm just not having them now, there's nothing wrong with having them in your twenties rather than your teen years
how are you supposed to concentrate on anything when you have to raise a child anyway?

I am 25, and I lost my virginity at age 20.

I was standing over the girl, and I opened the condom wrapper.
Then I'm just standing there like a retard going
>wait, how do I put this on
So I unraveled the fucking thing and tried to spread it over my dick.
Before the 2nd time I obviously took the time to read the instructions and figure it out, but holy shit.
How fucking pathetic is that that a 20 year old man doesn't know how to use a condom.

Jesus fuck.

I think birth control should be easily available and kids should get hammered with how bad stds are.

I feel like contraception is a generational thing. They might be lying, but most gen x'ers I know claim they always used rubbers and shit when they were teens and 20 year olds. I'm a 28 year old millenial and of the 20 or so women i've fucked theres only been 2 women i used a condom with every time. I'm guessing millenials (and probably gen z too) is sort of sexually repressed and awkward due to the isolating effects of constant exposure to technology, leading to us not giving as much of a shit about being careful as people who grow up extremely religious.

Burkas are cheaper and easier.

Teach parenthood. People who want to be good parents wont have sex with any random loser. If people are taught how to do it well it might encourage them to do it in the first place and we would have more healthier families.

There is only one solution: subsidize children for married couples that are younger than 28 and make less than X amount per year, but give absolutely nothing to single mothers and divorcees that their marriage lasted less than 4 years after the child was born

One stone, three birds (avoiding unwanted pregnancies by punishing them, subsidizing white children, all the while cutting out subhumans which won't marry the biches they knock up)

my point is that it is harder to concentrate on other stuff when you have kids but highschool is the easies time of your life. your parents are there to help you, your life stress is at the lowest point. stress only goes up as you age.

and it's different for men. we can have kids whenever we want. women have an expiration date.

No it would increase the amount of promiscuous sex at young ages, obviously

This what they're doing in hungary essentially

I approve. just let us mop up the babbies you fags wont adopt.

>durr
no dumbass, sperm degrades too. you have until 30-35. the closer to 25 the better.

>dutch faggot wants to fuck around without consequences
>wonders why the civilization is falling apart

the issue is, we're already seeing what happen when those people have children in mass

Safe sex and contraception taught in school is
a leftist/jewish concept, so no.

>look at these dumb, broken family, rabbit breeding niggers
>white race totally need to copy that

what kind of backward is a country that doesn't have this in its curriculum?

Biologically, humans should be having sex soon after they hit puberty. Should safe sex and contraception be taught in school? That depends on what end result you are trying to obtain. Real-world experimental data over the past decades, especially from places where safe-sex education is banned for religious reasons, has shown that the absence of this education leads to generations of pregnant teens and unwanted pregnancies, which has the downstream effect of producing future delinquents and criminals. So if you want more of the same, then keep not educating kids and teens about safe-sex and contraception.

Bottom line is that for the most part teens are going to fuck no matter what you do. I personally would rather have them do it safely and responsibly.

There have been studies that showed the exact opposite, early sexual education is schools leading to teens start having sex early and engage in promiscuity.

>promiscuity
that's the tell-tale sign for crap science. where's this study of yours?

Agree. For all of this talk of "muh degeneracy" we need to look at the situation dispassionately. Horny ppl fuck. Better to have them not reproducing. This is one of the reasons I never take the religious right seriously. They are pearl clutching faggots who offer no solutions.

>taught in school?
Not in American schools.

why not?

(((Sex education))) is a trick to get teens into early sex and ruin their lives with neverending childless, promiscuous relationships without any commitment. We started with bsic biology in sex education and now they are pushing to start sex education earlier and earlier, basicly exposing children who aren't mature enough to sexual propaganda. In turn children - because they don't understand and nobody tells them about the long-term harmful effects of starting their sexual life too early - think that they are taught about this because this is what they are supposed to do in order to seem cool and grown-up as this is what kids always do, mimick adults.
Also don't tell me this isn't sick as fuck and this isn't what (((they))) are pushing full force now:
theguardian.com/education/2016/nov/23/its-not-all-anal-sex-the-german-schools-exploring-love-equality-and-lgbt-issues

In the end these sick fucks will just make an effort to promote perversion, degeneracy and normalize pedophilia, this is what they were about from the beginning.

No profits today
archive.is/e0WNa

Orgasms are way stronger for both parties when the sex results in a pregnancy.

Yes, it would. We won't do it here in burgerland anytime soon though because of the Evangelicals and their insanity.

>Whites are becoming so underpopulated pol actually encourages white teenage mothers

Instilling some morals would do way more. Teenage mothers 100 years ago were a rarity

I mean single teenage mothers. Practically unheard of.

Niggers and mudslimes arent waiting for money to have kids. Enjoy being outbred by thirdworld subhumans.

I don't see how doing it will fix your problems, as niggers are rarely still in school at the grades when the teaching of sex-ed is introduced.
The only thing it would achieve is making whites reproduce even less.

Sexual education doesn't work.

>The Internationally renowned Cochrane review of school-based interventions on sex education was released last week. The review combined peer reviewed data from 55,000 young people from around the world including Europe, Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa. The review found that sex education programmes don’t work, do not reduce teenage pregnancies and do not reduce STIs.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006417.pub3/full

Here is what the study says:

>Six trials evaluated school-based educational interventions.

>In these trials, the educational programmes evaluated had no demonstrable effect on the prevalence of HIV (RR 1.03, 95% CI 0.80 to 1.32, three trials; 14,163 participants; low certainty evidence), or other STIs (herpes simplex virus prevalence: RR 1.04, 95% CI 0.94 to 1.15; three trials, 17,445 participants; moderate certainty evidence; syphilis prevalence: RR 0.81, 95% CI 0.47 to 1.39; one trial, 6977 participants; low certainty evidence). There was also no apparent effect on the number of young women who were pregnant at the end of the trial (RR 0.99, 95% CI 0.84 to 1.16; three trials, 8280 participants; moderate certainty evidence).

The problem with teenage mothers isn't that it ruins their academic potential and future prospects.
The problem is that the father is a random schmuck who will abandon her because he can't be tossed being a dad at such an early age.
Teenage moms are single moms these days.
If however they were in love with their childhood sweetheart and they were already building up a future, 14 is a fine age for a woman to become a mother. The father isn't likely to abandon them and the kid grows up in a stable household.

Should safe sex and contraception be taught in school?
No.
If anything, school should be left out of it.
But if they must do something, let them stimulate childhood romance and long-term relationships. Let them teach these girls that they must keep a lid on it unless they know the dad's gonna be around.
Parents can take care of safety and contraception.

Also, something to ponder: considering that sexual education in general does not work, why does the mainstream media tends to only report that "abstinence only sexual education" doesn't work? Does anyone have any idea?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/15/abstinence-sex-education-teaches-virgins-teens

Disgusting whore

It's tought here. It worked... mostly.

>taught
Fix'd.

Idk wtf this fag is talking about but Sex Ed sure as shit worked for me. 30+ yr. old wizard. Fuck getting them STD's, HIV's, STI's, and AID's that stuff is scary as FUCK.

hnnng I want to bury my face between those legs

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/geral/noticia/2015-05/there-are-more-20-million-single-mothers-brazil

There were some reductions in teen pregnancy up to 2011, but it was mostly due to economic improvements.

Non abstinence sexual education teaches about "safe sex", not abstinence.
They teach that you should have sex use condoms, not that you shouldn't have sex at all.

the ideology behind sex is much deeper than pleasure and reproduction.

sex creates kids. period. it should be taught that if you're going to have sex, it should be with someone you're prepared to have children with. its sacred in nature. and at the end of the day ((((schools))) should not be teaching kids about sex, it should be on the parents, and only the parents.

Also, this is the result of Brazilian sexual education

tribunahoje.com/noticia/215560/entretenimento/2017/07/12/cleo-pires-revela-que-ja-traiu-sem-culpa-e-fez-sexo-em-publico.html

more of this semendemon