Hungary didn't deserve Trianon. The treaty should be reversed and ALL lands taken...

Hungary didn't deserve Trianon. The treaty should be reversed and ALL lands taken, returned to its rightful Magyar owners who had been in possession of them for over 1000 years.

Justice for Hungary!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHw-k9epP-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up faggot.

>Todays Hungarians
>Magyars
Try again turko-austrian rape baby

well then maybe they should have been nicer to the places that werer under their "rule"

fuck your multinationalist empire, we're only going to get back the majority hungarian parts along the border and Szeklerland

and what would the places around the border be? educate me

Agreed

red is our rightful clay and we'll never forget it

sorry, baranja was once yours maybe but i don't wanna live in Hungary

>well then maybe they should have been nicer to the places that werer under their "rule"

Austria-Hungary had the most progressive minority laws in their time, not just in Europe but the world. That was our mistake. Give an inch and they'll take a mile

South Slovakia, North Serbia etc
Never going to happen btw. Hungarians who actually live in these areas don’t give a shit that they are not part of Hungary and like it here.
Shit map. Find a real ethnic map.

Which Hungary is this, O.P., the Protestant-Christian Hungary or the papist?

yeah forced magyarisation of Croatian and Croatian bans (viceroys) favoring hungarians and serbs over croatians is progressive alright

this one is prob papist

Maybe they like it in Slovakia, but they would love it in Hungary

youtube.com/watch?v=wHw-k9epP-I

Erdély+Újvidék+south Slovakia = Magyarorszag

The subhumans need to return the clay

it's okay, nothing will ever get better for us, niggers and gypsies will take over and we'll be trianoned again, the muzzies will take over europe and we'll have a mohács again, chinks will make a shit ton of self-replicating robots before they die out too and we'll be muhid and tartared again.

life is suffering, it's a mirage that you could be happy, you could have a good life, loving family, you only have to fight for it; but then you fight and you lose, and all your dreams will be crushed and everything you loved and cared about we'll be raped and destroyed before your eyes leaving you with nothing but self-loathing and bitterness.

but then you realize: this is it. this is life, it's a twisted mirage, a cavalcade of pointless, aimless suffering in the kaleidoscope of your mortal soul experiencing a fascinating nightmare before death releases you back into the all-encompassing nothingness.

jesus christ annon, things are not that grim, I'm sure things will get better for both of us

Wow ur gay and edgy

What does it even matter? You Slavs are all the same. Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia. Identical in every aspect. Slovakia, Czechia, Poland same. Bland, watered down culture, boring cuisine, violent, quarrelsome people who behave like animals.

Why do you even have your own separate countries? What is the reason behind standing this divided? Because you're so violent, so uncivilized, you can't even tolerate your own kind around you, let alone others. Slavs are constantly trying to genocide one another, even 50 years after WW 2. No other Western European country is like you. You're the white niggers of Europe, constantly complaining, stealing, murdering. 'We didndu nuffing' 'Slavs be good bois'.

Please. You belong under Germanic boots, otherwise you don't know what to do with your newfound freedom and start chimping out.

Giving absolutely 0 rights to orthodox christians. Also infesting Transylvania with protestants. Good job. This is literally the only reason why I hate your kin.

Miklos hungers for rightful land

>László thinking he’s any better or different than Slavs
lmao

it's a bait or an american, either way not somone smart

Is there even hope anymore?
There is none, only despair.
Nothing will get better, we will lose everything we care about, and leaving us a minority in the land of our ancestors. Our churches and cathedrals will become mosques. There is only despair in this world. There is no Light at the end of this tunnel, only a flood of brown and turbans

that's some straight up atok talk

>lel ur edgy
Nice argument. Eve counting all still sane Europeans, our people are nothing compared to India, China and not to mention the multiplying niggers and muzzies swarming into Europe. It's just numbers, we are insignificant and our little power in the world is not even rising, but rapidly waning.

I'm not telling you that you can't safely live a lifetime, but after that that's it. The gig is over, all slavs, not to mention us will be drown in the ocean of brown immigrants. These are the last decades of our countries.

Finally somebody says it

you're real magyar bro

The pannonian basin belongs to slovenia. Hungarians are nothing but slovenes LARPing as mongols.

>The pannonian basin belongs to literally who

you guys are literally serbs 2.0

>caring about religion

Do you enjoy being on the same level as filthy muslims?

It's enough to take one glancing look at the hideous Slovak "parliament", surrounded by moldy, crumbling commie blocks you Slavs are so fond of, to see the difference between you, and us.

Wow. Depression ensues.

Hungary during the turn of the century was synonymous with inventions, beauty, and progress.

You wouldn't recognize any of those if they walked up to you and punched you in the face.

best parliament building in the world IMO

>tfw vajdasági magyar

I went into the gift shop downstairs, didn't have anything all that interesting :^)

T. half Hungarian

Don't get baited by some shills trying to destroy V4 and Intermarum.

What's real interesting is that a sniveling jew hasn't fully modernized it

All commie blocks were built by Soviets in Hungary. Slavs. They destroyed the beauty of our cities.

More proof that my argument was true.

Why would you want to destroy something so old by modernizing it?

Yes, yes Slovakia, I've been to Budapest and the surrounding areas and it does have commie blocks and it doesn't look nice. But the same is true of your country.

Even the houses around Budapest are mediocre compared to the ones in the west which is where I am currently.

Trianon was the beginning of the end for Europe. If you can carve up a historical regional power and feed it to gypsies and slavs, you can carve up a continent and feed to whomever you like.

desu i kinda like their aesthetic, every slav town has them. then again i dont live in there

Seconded

Soviets in Hungary were Hungarian retard. As were the people who designed and built these monstrosities.

by that logic, hungary is the same shit as croatia, slovakia, slovenia etc. the only difference is language

so i guess you're part of the subhumans who can't live around eachother huh?

Built yes, designed no. they're just copied Russian designs.

I mean they've been making abominations in place of old world beauty

I hate it when some amerishart or other westerner says reverse Trianon because it looked cool on the map and kingdoms are just so cool.

there he is, the eternal Laszlo

I wouldn't say that, from a logical standpoint it was probably necessary to build high residential blocks to support the growing population. After world war 2, Russians really did a number on the city but if you've ever been there a lot and I mean A LOT of old architecture still remains. Hell lots of people live in old buildings there. Those commie blocks tend to be on the outer fringes.

Coming from Croatia
Oh my poor sides

Előbb a saját házunk táján kéne rendet rakni.

>Hungary didn't deserve Trianon
Yet,100 years later ,here we are.

Miért, szerinted mire tette fel Széchenyi az életét? Minden igyekezete azon volt, hogy az országot fejlessze.

Even fuckin austria got from our clay!
The assholes who started all.

epic unibrow lol

Stop fightning faggots.

We got way bigger problems now on our western borders and even on east.
When even our fashy guy can get along with Hungarians you can do aswell.

What does it say?

Kek, I know. WHAT I don't know is why keep shilling for a union with Transylvania when it is composed out of 1 million half breed szeklers and 4 million romanians.You cant even imagine what that'll do to your economy or demographics.
That's why not a single sane romanian wants a union with Moldova.

First 3 parts are about how nogs flood Europe and how Brusel dictates.

The last one is (It wont be correct translation):
It's time to stop all problems between our nations and all historical problems between Slovakia and Hungary. Torn off chauvinism and unite against communal enemy of Europan nations! Only this way we preserve our chiristian faith. Only this way Slovaks and Hungarians survive.

For God, For nation against Brusel.

Always useful to have this map.

Trianon will always hurt me. It would hurt you too dont kid yourself.
But i accepted it, and im all for good relations between our nations.

>what are outhouses

>It's time to stop all problems between our nations and all historical problems between Slovakia and Hungary

Yeah we'll stop when we dont have 100% hungarian cities next to our borders, just because baguette cucks wanted to divide Europe.Believe me, we don't want to hate all of our neighbours

To be honest, if that's the point you are making then maybe every Hungarian in Austria, Czech, Slovakia, Romania and other countries should be just expelled.
You can't accept a contract your leaders have made and want to start a conflict? Out! Out! Out!

Thats because the hungarians that live in said countries are decent people.

You guys got off easily after starting a world war.
If it was up to me back then, there wouldnt be an austria today.

We don't want to kick them out because we are mercyful.

We don't hate peaceful minority. But when that minority starts bitching, it goes out. Just like G*rmans. Hungarians here don't do that, so they have right to study in Hungarian, their villages got both slovak and hungarian name and even a fucking political party which is in goverment.

I know most Hungarians, Romanians, and other Europeans are decent people.
But we can't have military conflicts about that shit. It's not like Hungarians are mistreated in these countries so what the fuck is this even about?
I heard Hungarians in Romania and Serbia have even their own Hungarian schools

Yeah, but except 3-5 hotheads ,most szeklers are decent blokes. My female cousin married a szekler and he doesn't care about autonomy as long as he is left alone.And I've never heard him say anything bad about Romania in the past 6 years or so.

Maybe Austria should be nuked for starting 2 world wars and causing the death of 100 million whites