He's got a point, y'know.
archive.is/Q5B1g

>deport the police
>gangbangers kill each other and urbanites
>countryside is mostly safe because farmers can fend for themselves
>????
>profit

is he /ourguy/ after all?

how has Lopez not been deported? he posted a picture of el chapo holding up trumps severed head, how can he possibly think that is okay?

make streets safer?

deport the mexicans
- AND -
gas the niggers

>Leave Mexico to have a better life in America
>Want to turn America into Mexico
I'm not racist, one of my groomsmen was Mexican, but this is why I will never take 97% of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans seriously as human beings.

I'd rather wall off and impose a strict quarantine on ghettos instead of wasting money on cops who try nobly thanklessly to keep the de facto 3rd worlders in our city from murdering each other

Yes, we've all seen how well large cities police itself.

we wouldnt need polise if it wasnt for niggers & spics

>I'm not racist

Oh, sweetie pie

He was born in LA in the barrio. He didn't know his father, was abandoned by his mother, and raised by his grandmother. He clearly has deep psychological issues with authority figures like police.

>I'm not racist,
get out

>97%
>100%
ftfy

I wonder if he realizes the police have no duty to protect you.

See what happens the next time he needs the police.

A point thats wrong.

Police have a long ways to catch up to the crime and violence committed by illegals and blacks following thug culture.

>deporting latinos

Just the illegals ones. Unfortunately, that doesn't apply to American dumbasses like George.

Big words coming from a celebrity who lives in a gated community or upper class region where he doesn't have to deal with this shit.

Many of those impoverished want the cops around as it is the only thing keeping them safe to begin with. They don't want themselves or their kids getting shot at or being victimized by gangbangers. Read any story in a newspaper regarding big cities and police force reduction.

George Lopez is a hypocritical piece of shit like other liberals, except he turned on his own kin to make himself feel better about thinking he is doing the right thing.

>he's got a point
yes but unfortunately because he's a beaner it's spring-loaded and he carries it in his back pocket

Leave the archiving to the Norwegians :3

Spics must go back

times like these i wish for a total breakdown so we could really purge these stupid fucks out of our lives.

Gas is too expensive. Bullets are cheaper.
That's why God gave us Wolf ammo.

my favorite thing about him is taking a kidney from his wife and then dumping her

...says the taco bender who lives here and knows Mexico is a third world shit hole. This alcoholic cunt should be deported so he can realize his fuckups.

oh and how he is now boozing it up on the rented kidney

>Wolf
>Not buying Tula

yeah it worked real well for cops to stand down in baltimore and berkeley

He should post his IQ.

That would give us a clearer picture of his position.

Lets get that plan rolling. Make ghettos and inner cities into their own territories, patrol the borders, let the liberals who want to help everyone into the territory and focus on real issues

How come this cop hasnt sued Robert Kraemer for admitting on video he organized the Chicago protest that sent the cop to the hospital?

Kinda right...deport all Mexicans and get rid of the blacks we wouldn't need cops

What an idiot!

because mexico streets are SO fucking safe

this comming from a fucking BRAZILIAN

>deport the police to make a safer america

he cant be this fucking can he?

>beaner

oh
also every spic in chicago hates cops and from what ive seen they are no different than niggers. tons of kids, welfare leeches,lazy,ugly,subhumans, no emotions for others,criminals,thiefs,etc

fuck spics,niggers,chinks,muslims,fags and commies

>How come this cop hasnt sued Robert (((Kraemer)))
i wonder why goy

FUCK LATRINEOS god damn it.

I really fucking hate them even more than niggers.