This board has gone to shit

The quality of posts here are fucking atrocious and provide a classic example of what happens when you have piles of refugees storm in, refuse to assimilate into their host culture and start shitting up the place with their old traditions. They turn everything into the same kind of shit that they fled from proving that Sup Forums was right yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf, why aren't you talking about the Milo comeback?

I've about had it with this fucking dump myself. Time to become a rapefugee and immigrate to other Sup Forums

>bogposters
>flag gags
>redpill me on
>e-celebs
>he/she's got a point
>Islam is based

Too late m8, the refugees outnumber the natives.

Yeah I agree. The Redpill value of this Sup Forums has decreased exopentially over time

Kinda ironical but hey

this

Take a look at how many E-Celeb threads there are.

>Sup Forums
>board for discussion
are you new?

>Brown ID
>ad Hom
top kek

>brown id
lol ever redditors aren't that cringey

>other Sup Forums

Hotwheels? Forget it. If you're used to the speed of this board you're going to die if you even try that or lain.

We're here forever.

>Flag fag

You are the problem.

>another adhom
Can't help yourself can you. Go read the sticky if you want to be proven wrong again.

none?

correct, use geographic flag or fuck off

>adhom
>implying there is discussion on pol

>
>
>
>

Stop digging.

About what do you want do discuss, pede?

Alot of newfaggots itt

On a scale of dicks currently inside your asshole how gay are you?

>posted with a meme flag
xd

nothing compared to you

>
the worst shitposters are the PTG shills and the fascist racist bullies who sage anything remotely nonfascist nonracist.

The intellectual level of this board is the worst of humanity. I am only here for the funny jpgs

>fascist racist bullies
lel

The federal reserve, it's never brought up and I only ever get bits and pieces of it.

>It's actually a private bank
>The money it creates and loans out comes with interest, meaning the debt will never be able to be paid
>The money it lends out is received by banks, which themselves can loan out as much as 10x the money they own, letting them reap ludicrous amounts of money in interest while widening the unpayable debt gap further

That's all Ive heard, I don't even know if any of it is true or not, but I'd love more info because it seems like the single biggest problem in our country, but no one is talking about it

Woodrow Wilson is the biggest traitor in American History.

normies out!

we need a number please.

>he doesn't realise lolbergretardism is normie tier meme ideology

6 gorrilion
>he thinks traps can be gay

That's because most people don't know about it.
The story starts with the War of 1812, fought between the Americans who didn't want a national bank owned by the Rothschilds and the British who were told to fight because their own national bank is owned by the Rothschilds.
IIRC Andrew Jackson abhorred the idea and by winning the war, America kept the kike out, but not forever.

Yes goy, surrender this board like you surrender your countries.

>lolbergretardism
every time you try to add more flavor
fact remains that all examples of fascism have failed, while bitcoin is like a reverse papiermark
maybe you could learn something from the group that establishes freedom of disassociation without needing a state?

Sounds about right. I've been gone for about a week because I couldn't stand being here anymore. Every two minutes there's some dipshit making a stupid post or telling me what I can and can't think. Anyhow, what's the best starting civilization for Civ 5? I've only played as the Greeks, Romans, and 'Muricans—all very good so far.

your posts have autism m8

Much like Sup Forums the newest version of Civ is shit compared to the previous. Play Alpha Centuri.

You were so close to not being a complete faggot and actually being correct about something for once in your life until you said "fascist racist bullies".
Too bad faggot, too bad.

Here
youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk

This, alpha centauri's the game that got me into politics. Easily the best civ game

Welp, guess I have to download a new game. Thanks for the suggestion.

What needs to change on Sup Forums to reclaim native board culture?

Reddit called, they want you back.....

Youre right, the question now is what is our alternative?

Not sure how autistic you are, but you should check out Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, and ESPECIALLY Victoria II.
They're like Civ on steroids.

OP is right - Sup Forums died during the election. Most knew it would happen, though, and accepted that it was the price to pay.

We need to have a redpill general and keep it on the front page. It's the only way

The Moderation team, they have continuously made poor decisions in an attempt to bring Sup Forums in-line with the rest of the site. If they had allowed Nat-Soc to remain as Janitors instead of being forced out to 8pol then we would not be dealing with rampant metastasizing cancer.

Everybody save those sweet FDR graphics.
Molyneux is great for sweetly coaxing normalfags into the redpill.

make pol great again !!!

Everybody knows NatSocs take their janitorial duties very seriously.

Those are all great suggestions, user. All those games, however, are very alike. Which one is the best? I just need something to keep my busy while listening to stuff on the desktop.

Most of the fascists and racists on this board are not bullies (some of the 14 year olds are fast and loose with nigger this and that, but they are probably being terrorized by she-boons and almost dropped out obsolete farm equipment, so they are just finding catharsis.)

I've put the most time into EU4 but the recent expansions are pretty shit.
Vicky2 is the best if you are literally autistic, and CK2 is better if you prefer role-playing games.

That file name made me laugh like a mad man.

Must be the Jews right? Yea, let's blame the Jews

Why are you even here?

if you can't read up on criticisms yourself then you should kill yourself.

Honestly we're getting shill fucking hard right now. We have been since the cnn thing kicked off. I've been trying to point it out, but nobody seems to be listening

this board was always terrible.

No, not always Sup Forums was a place full of creativity and OC now .. just full of meme lords and no OC

We need more hate threads to acclimate the newfriends.

No, hate threads make the immigrants retreat into /ptg/ and other such safe spaces. They also encourage counter-posting with cuck threads and such.
Better to propagate actual redpills.

There aren't that many mods on niggertits at all it is mostly Janitors that are assigned to various boards and are give varying levels of power that range from temporarily blocking someone from posting to deleting posts across multiple boards. The problem is that these Janitors do not always agree and tend to be arbitrary when it comes to enforcing rules, lately anons have been getting b& for posting nigger hate threads on Sup Forums because some Janitor got asshurt. The solution really lays with our boards Janitors, as in get rid of them and put Sup Forumsacks in charge. This might get me b& btw so make sure you save pic related.

It was done op purpose, after the election liberal groups made a point of targeting this board

Social issues have taken over the board. Threads about a literally who getting blacked or whatnot gets hundreds of replies in minutes. It's /soc/2.0 now.

PRAISE KEK MAGA SHABADOO XD

Sup Forums died when mods allowed changeable flags.

get rid of trump general, it will help significantly

The election is over, they literally just sit around watching Fox news

For the newfriends, yes. You need to go back.

ky u false flag LARPing Jew faggot.

There never use to be flags or ID here at all.

THIS

It's called a shill raid and I would not be shocked if you were apart of it flag dodger.

Either quit your whining and leave or make quality posts. Just think it as an opportunity to redpill some shills and they eventually back off as the bennies dry up or they convert.

that's why it was shit.

You can't prove shit.

>Sup Forums was right yet again

Sup Forums is not one person and you are the problem for taking this shithole seriously

Sup Forums is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.

When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.

It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

Sup Forums is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.

Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.

Duloc is a Perfect Place

Why would I when you already diagnosed yourself as a cancer.

Hold still.

>Sup Forums is not one person and you are the problem for taking this shithole seriously
>Proceed to tell anons who they are and what Sup Forums is
8/10 for effort user.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.