"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya

>"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya
rt.com/news/396045-far-right-mission-libya/

>Footage shows all that is left of Grenfell tower as police reveal they are using sieves to search for victim's remains
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4688112/Haunting-footage-inside-Grenfell-Tower.html

>Cozy relationship between Blair government and Gaddafi regime uncovered in secret files
rt.com/uk/396010-libya-gaddafi-close-relations/

>UK state visit by Spanish royals to begin
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577753

>"No benefits" from £60m offender tags
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577748

>Political upheaval will lead to UK economy slowing down, says Moody's
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/11/uk-economy-living-standards-squeeze-s-and-p-interest-rates-brexit

>Minister promises victims say in contaminated blood inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments-40557391

>Hospitals refuse to take Charlie Gard as relations between his parents and Great Ormond Street plummet
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/hospitals-refuse-take-charlie-gard-relations-parents-great-ormond/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/A3Fnd
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689248/Doctor-arrested-son-3-stabbed-death.html
islam.stackexchange.com/questions/226/what-does-the-quran-say-about-homosexuality
twitter.com/harryph/status/885117854164692992
birminghamchurches.org.uk/category/churches/?postcode=B16&search_churches=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not archive?

>theguardian com/business/2017/jul/11/uk-economy-living-standards-squeeze-s-and-p-interest-rates-brexit
archive.is/A3Fnd

First for fuck the EU

First for not being first

Brovil is disgusting tbqh

tfw want to oppress the irish but my computer is shit in the later years of crusader kings 2

No archives
No bumps

nth for being a crossdresser

No hats no trainers

NO LIKEY, NO LIGHTY

don't mention she's muslims guise. Here son could've been you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689248/Doctor-arrested-son-3-stabbed-death.html

>britcucks are going to pay 100 billion euros to the EU for the privilege of being allowed to leave

keked my fucking lungs out

brits are the most pathetic people in the world

>you will never live in England
>there is only (((Britain))) now

>the fucking state of this thread

Let the dog see the rabbit :)

are you still whistling?

There'll always be an England, and England will be free.

I-I'm trying my best. Can't all be triplords. May sit this one out and be some new user in the next thread

>British is code for shitskin!
Then I'll just claim that English is code for anti-union.

Niiiiiiice

>>British is code for shitskin!
It is you mong

What happened to macron?
was he honestly playing 5D Shogun total war with us all, pretending to the polar opposite of Sup Forums then expose his colours?

If England means as much to you, as England means to me.

England is still alive and well in the Falklands, Tristan da Cunha etc and even in some places in England itself.

Oh look, an anti-unionist!

'British' IS code for shitskin though. It certainly shouldn't be, but it is.

No, the media are trying to swing him as a right winger to generate support for the lefty rape he's about to unleash on France. Reminder he said terrorism was caused by global warming.

freedom under the watchful eyes of a million cameras in every city

>Reminder he said terrorism was caused by global warming.
>implying it isn't

Not anti-unionist but that's what we are, a union. Not a confederation or a federal union. We're English, Scottish and Welsh. Municipal pride is even better. It's something shitskins can never have beyond some shit estate in London.

Kill yourselves brexshits. We're staying in the common market.

Only if you're content to let it be. "Oh shit, Abdul calls himself British, guess I have no choice but to say English/Scottish/Welsh now!"

This. Even if the term British has been hijacked, we have to continue to use it to mean actual Brits. Reclaim it like the blacks reclaimed "nigger"

ello guvna biscuits and tea luv heheh rule britannia m8s

Quintessentially British

you don't belong here

xth for gassing crossdressers

I fly the Union Jack on my wall inside, and the St Georges outside on a pole.

islam.stackexchange.com/questions/226/what-does-the-quran-say-about-homosexuality

Majid just claimed the Qur'an doesn't mention anything about being a fag. Why is he allowed to lie like this?

>get cucked by turks for hundreds of years
>call superior anglos pathetic

What the fuck? The Quran is open source, we can literally google the passages where it says kill fags.

How does he get away with this shit?

Murrayfags BTFO hahahahahaha

this thread is much better

Taaqiya you stupid bong.Because the vast majority of the world is absolutely fucking retarded

i have to be british, because the alternative is being a scot.

I know it's taqiyya, that's WHAT he's doing. I asked HOW he is getting away with it, you fucking stupid american

Bovril doesn't have any nutritional information on the jar, I thought this was against the law, I thought all food packaging had to have nutritional info on it. why is this allowed?

Fit like?

I'm convinced there's a lot more Aberdonians on here than many other cities.

Culter here.

Because Bovril is Based and White.

i descend from aberdonians.

Nobody likes Andy Murray, he's a lanky arrogant cunt

Owen "the cuck" Jones in tatters

twitter.com/harryph/status/885117854164692992

When will he finally die of aids?

wish i had a QT wimbledon ballgirl pussy in my face

Why does Douglas Murray praise this transparent retard paki as a reformer?

Fabulous

I want to fugg garcia

He's only good at highlighting the problem like most of those people. Their solutions are useless or they can't say an actual solution openly without backlash. Tommy Robinson was right to cut ties with Quilliam and that Majad/Majid nigger.

NO ONE. I REPEAT NO ONE BRITISH. REPLY TO BURGER TENNIS POSTS

Looks like Andy is Scottish tonigh
t

>Comfy Drinks

Who else /Horlicks/ here?

holy shit whats this taste like
bro it even says that shit is RICH in calcium
white stuff always tastes good i wish we had this i dont even know what malt is

>mfw the only arguments that matter regarding the EU are economic ones

Lads, this is the voting record for Banff and Buchan.

The 1983 Conservative died at the start of 2016, do you think he's laughing in heaven right now?

I like a nice horlicks in the evening

it's great for keeping you going in the cold or for bulking up.

When I was at uni I'd drink a mug of this before the gym, because its so high energy and cheaper than chips.

I mean, it tastes like malt. If you don't know what malt is I can't really help you beyond that.

so what, use objects and base flavors to describe it, is it like salty milk in coins?

rule

britannia

Just think: there's people alive now that remember us being an empire.

Mad innit

Have a Pajeet.

Explain to me what milk tastes like.

Thinking of starting to attend church, even though I'm not religious. What's the dress code for church for femanons? Do I need to wear a dress or is anything fine?

Fou's yer dous? Formerly from Dyce here.

below the knee. Tights is a plus

Just go in T shirt and jeans. Learn what people wear and wear accordingly next time. If anyone asks, say you're new.
T. Athiest fag

Anything tidy will do, what denomination are you planning on attending? If CoE keep it fairly conservative.

Girls can wear anything these days

I see them go to work in the same sort of thing I see them go clubbing in

Look at that. One hairy neckbeard come in, mentions he's a female, and the thread comes back to life.

Like every other liberal celebrity he preys on the fact that the majority of western young adults have never picked up a religious book in their life let alone read one

>economy trumps sovereignty
What a strange time we exist in

You could walk into one and see how they roll. Not hard. Just be nice.

Nice bloody digits man.

We're not american. Decorum should be observed at all times

I'm not actually sure which denomination. I don't want anything too crazy. I just want to start attending because I think it's culturally important. I don't expect I'll ever actually believe it

>Eyelid
what kind of name is this

CoE if you want to easy in. Protestant is the deep end of the pool

I've been thinking about doing the same. It's hard down under though as the irreligious are the majority and if you attend church everyone thinks there's something wrong with you.

These are the churches near me. I don't know which are which though
birminghamchurches.org.uk/category/churches/?postcode=B16&search_churches=1

I think its mostly the same here. Most white people dont attend church unless they're old.

Most are unreligious friend, and harbour no opinion towards you whatsoever. I go to church every sunday and my atheist friends don't bat an eyelid. Usually because they aren't awake after enjoying themselves on a saturday night THE FILTHY GODLESS HEATHENS

I feel exactly the same way in regards to cultural importance. I have toyed with the idea of going to church also. But it is tough for me.

>and harbour no opinion towards you whatsoever.
You might be right, though in the past I have known churchgoers around my age (21) who have been actively denigrated for it. The rates of athiesm/irreligion might be about the same in our two countries but the number of people who actively hate religion would definitely be higher here.

Another thing stopping me is the lack of decent congregations - the local Anglicans are practically Marxist (pro-refugee propaganda outside of every church), and there's no way I'm going to a catholic church or some meme denomination like hillsong.