the admiration is mutual, Japan loves Trump-sama

>stupid question thread
GTFO

>A racially homogenous, high IQ population
>No immigrants allowed
>Everyone works
>Effectively no crime
>Solid infrastructure aside from problems caused by constant earthquakes
>Natural disasters don't result in mass chimpouts that never end followed by, "why ain't da gubment helpin us?!"
Guess I just need to get a heavy dose of Created Equalâ„¢

Because of eurobeat and anime

Sh-shut up. R-racist

I love a big soggy bowl of created equal. That bland, uniform taste. No structure, texture, or flavor. It just falls apart when you try to scoop it up. Delicious.

leftists admire nothing, they abhor reality and live in their heads. They think they are god.

He's a good goy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

Could you cremate 6 million (((Japs))) with a nuke?

I think you are spot on, I used to be like this, is like the "dark side" of "enlightenment", its like the reverse of an ego death

instead of saying

>my essence is the same as everything, which is God, therefore I dont exist, my ego doesnt exist.

In this state, life is only meaningful through others, self gratification becomes pointless.

Leftist do the opposite, they have a God seeing moment, but they absorbed God into their egos, therefore believing their persona is actually God, and the universe itself was made for them. In this case, self gratification is the only thing that partially keeps their eternal void momentarily satisfied

>Tfw wish I could go to Japan just for peaceful simplicity but at the same time don't want to because they are not my people and I'm Baka gajin

I JUST WANT A FUCKING HOMOGENEOUS LAND OF WHITES IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!

I want a nihongo gf :(

NOTICE ME TRUMP SENPAI

Because the Japanese are not collectively retarded, maybe?

that "go" at the end of nihongo... It would refer to the Japanese language. You mean "nipponjinjosei"
;) Got you covered spainbro.

Japan's racis,m is the reason why they'll reserve their culture while the rest of the world bcomes a globalist shithole

>implying we like them for surveillance and not homogeny and a strong culture that modernized and doesn't use their race card for handouts
These people know they are lying.

Why the fuck would you want that? The important part is not understanding her moon speak.

Bump

Japan understands that immigrants for short term economic help will become a permanent problem forever. A generation of debt is better than an eternity of gibsmedats

Never had that perspective before; you totally have a point.

best allies

but don't worry we like to ship america/poland too
you two are a couple of qts

checked