Why does everyone give Ayn Rand so much shit? Maybe it's her political/economical theory...

Why does everyone give Ayn Rand so much shit? Maybe it's her political/economical theory, but her objectivist ethics are decent.

inb4 Max Stirner spooky and casper the ghost

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/lw/m/guardians_of_ayn_rand/
lesswrong.com/lw/m1/guardians_of_ayn_rand/
16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent
youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw
personalityassessor.com/bigfive/
psychometric-success.com/personality-tests/personality-tests-big-5-aspects.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=q15eTySnWxc
youtube.com/watch?v=dYTAv7eQ-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=UgRaLmCOwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=qRFxulvRC7I
mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg!fkYxUbyR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because she committed the supreme crime: thoghtcrime.

Old, good Shlomo nailed it.
lesswrong.com/lw/m/guardians_of_ayn_rand/

shit, not this one
lesswrong.com/lw/m1/guardians_of_ayn_rand/

((ayn rand))

I am INFP
with maximum Turbulence as well

Why the INTP says the "the ride never ends"?

INTP mustardface

INTJ is the ultimate master race

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

You're a sorry ass lame net denizen. Never gonna be anything like Asimov. So GTFO

>her objectivist ethics are decent

Yeah, solipsistic materialism is a great foundation on which to build a society.

That was funny as hell...

Because all we do is to frantically look for information on the Internet (P), process it (T), project it into the future (N) and then feel anguish as we realize there is no hope left (I).

J is closed minded dogmatist, like fedoras, stormfags, commie larpers etc. INTP is personality of intellectualist.

Maybe its that she is a kike who promotes selfish non-resolution to white genocide.

Thank you. Just confirmed my suspicions.

ENTJ here, you guys are second best but we are more outgoing and get more pussy. INTJ btfo forever alone.

ENFP. Glad I get to be the "normies get out" Pepe.

If you don't have NT just go ahead and kill yourself right now you irrational faggot

Broke up with a cute redhead because she said Rand was childish

She ended up completely tattooed her back included

Dodged a bullet

>we are more outgoing and get more pussy
Real Chad here guys! Praise Kek.

Why is ENTP devilish?

I feel like people who turn down Ayn Rands philosophy as childish, dumb or selfish(in a bad sense) are like this themself. They usually didn't bother to look deeper into it because they got offended by her thoughts.

lol I took the test and I had INTP-T what does the T mean?

Because we like to prank and fuck with people dumber than us, because it's fun, and because god is dead

Kek, I'm INTJ

Turbulent. The alternative is Assertive. It means either people don't generally like you, or you get too attached to every person you've met.
You are literally as autistic as one can get, congrats.

>In contrast, individuals with Turbulent (-T) identity are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They experience a wide range of emotions and tend to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve. They are also more willing to change jobs if they feel stuck in their current one and to spend time thinking about the direction in which their life is going.

>16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent

It appears INTP-A is the chad of INTP's. Bow to me bitch.

Because it goes against postmodern rule of nurture as opposed to nature. Individuals don't want to blame themselves, everything is somebody else fault. If im fat, its because im poor, if im poor its because i got screwed by the rich or im black or a woman and if im unhealthy its because they nazis dont give me my healthcare.
Further you cant reliably rule Rand society. People of her ideology are too strong, to independent and too smart to be ruled. They will take away your power at the slightest sight of abuse or weakness. You can only rule the sheep, so political elite benefits from the current system the most.

Fuck. I got INTP and this is exactly what I do.

Same

T = Tuberculosis
I'm sorry user.

5% masterrace here. Where my insidious wojak bros at

Thanks
Well at least now it's confirmend that gives me peace of mind.

I would love to but I don't want to leave my room have social interactions.

Feels bad doesn't it

INFP here, what do

I'm not leaving mine either.
Cry into a nihilistic stupor and let your INTP overlords comfort you with the projection of the collapse of civilization

Sure does.
In my teenage years this caused me a lot of depression but once I realised how I function things got better. I always felt like outcast because I had very little social interaction. I still don't meet any people outside of work but I have my own workshop at home and this is where I am the happiest.

That sounds very comfy. What do you do for a living?

Ayan Rand isn't all that bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw

I am right where you were. Fuck my life.

ESTJ-A

-kek willed it

I'm intp and can confirm this. Alcoholism is such a tempting mistress.

i'm an entj, and i work for the fbi

I used to work as an electrican but I quit and went to university. Studying electrical enigneering at a small university.
My workshop is located at my parents house wich I visit every weekend. I usually do maintenance work for the farm of partens and other electrical, mechanical or wood related projects.

If you don't want a hernia from dragging around Atlas Shrugged try Anthem, her SF novella. In the public domain.

Damn, that sounds pretty nice, do you recommend becoming an electrician? I'm not going to college and I really haven't decided where I'm heading. My end game is just being able to day trade forex for a living, but as of now I have a very low amount of money that I trade with.
No, you must read Atlas Shrugged no other way around it. It's too good not to read.

Don't give up man. You might never live the normie live but you can still find joy in live. It took me an accident and a few weeks hospital to realise what's really important to me. Now I am happy that I didn't give up and got the control over my life back.

Just a remainder that --F- people are inherently inferior

INFJ reporting, reminder to try the big five instead, it's used medically and scientifically for a reason (it has strong predictive power and was developed for this purpose, unlike the MBTI which refuses to acknowledge personality disorder)

Test
personalityassessor.com/bigfive/

General Info
psychometric-success.com/personality-tests/personality-tests-big-5-aspects.htm

In-Depth videos:
Conscientiousness
youtube.com/watch?v=q15eTySnWxc
Extroversion and Neuroticism
youtube.com/watch?v=dYTAv7eQ-vg
Agreeableness
youtube.com/watch?v=UgRaLmCOwYU
Openness
youtube.com/watch?v=qRFxulvRC7I

Where my ISTP people at?

As an INTP, I can confirm that's accurate. It's a curse.

>preaches about scientific method
>uses internet tests
every time

t. smarter INFJ

Thanks man. I'm also an electrician and don't want to do this shit forever.

>It appears INTP-A is the chad of INTP's. Bow to me bitch.
> Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.

Sure Chad. Now go clean our streets of all those nasty garbage. Good job boy!

Electrical engineering or every engineering subject for that matter is only worth persuing if you are interested in those fields.It isn't easy and if you are just interested in money other field offer more for less work. I am 2 years in now and half of the people have already left because they didn't know what they signed up for.
But if you care about that stuff you can absolutly do it. I had very bad grades in school even in math but I managed to do it anyway.

ENTP masterrace coming through.

Big five is generally administered through a standardized questionnaire. As far as I know the only thing incorrect is the lack of an IQ test and extremely long creativity inventory to gauge openness and industriousness.

she was an atheist sociopath, a decent novelist, but a shit philosopher. totally ignorant of human psychology, except the psychology of the rich. she is only popular now because the rich find her useful to justify their sociopathology. Nietzsche should be way more popular than Rand but he didnt write any potboiler novels with sexy sweaty architects ravishing young babes.

Yeah, I certainly do not have a passion in that field. Just curious.
Sociopath my ass, she was just an aut

It feels a little biased on descriptions, but otherwise quite good.

>intellectualist
I know you're being a shit, land of stolen clay, but that's just downright unethical to phrase it that way.

Also don't be mad that we can put things into some sort of an order while you put your square pegs into circle holes and ask why the triangles aren't working.

Electrician is literally the most dangerous occupation there is. It pays well and you only need two years trade school, a lot easier than engineering. But your body will only last about 10 years.

Electrical engineering otoh ...

>tfw 0 percentile for agreeableness and 72nd for neuroticism
My personality type is Fite Me Fagit

Just fuck my personality up

>be INFP
>always be alone and everything is just fine
>try mingling with normies
>always causes heartache and problems
>now you have problems while being alone as well.

gee, thanks, you fuckhead normos.

>biased on descriptions
It's supposed to be, it isn't a feel-good horoscope like MBTI. Big five is built to acknowledge personality disorder and harmful personality traits as it predicts long-term job success, mental health, intelligence, political tendencies, etc

reporting in

not surprised

What a surprise:

What's the best way to learn math, and retain the knowledge of all the maths? I'm going to into the military to be a pilot, and once out I'd like to get my engineering degree or go to medical school.

I will possibly have the chance to go to Naval Postgraduate School during my service time so I can get my engineering degree then, or get a biology or chemistry degree, then go to medical school after leaving the service. I'm trying to prepare now.

I second this. I read only half of Atlas Shrugged in high school. Then the year ended and I had to give the book back. It changed me. I was engulfed. I had never read a 500 pages of a book before it. I will be buying a copy soon.

Who else here #extremely complex personality that makes it difficult to answer these personality test questions with any definitive conclusiveness

are you me?

It's an amazing read, I put it at my top reads no doubt. Plus Dagny sounds sexy as fuck, conservative, hard working, submissive, autistic, values grit, I mean what's better than that. Plus if you already Identify with a lot of the values it's easy to become attached to the characters. Like I fell in love with Hank Rearden. Great text. You want a good book list?

>mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg!fkYxUbyR

Thats... fuck.

What helped me through higher math classes was making a recipe for the individual tasks and repetiton.
I am doing enineering so we don't have to develop formulas from scratch. This allowed me to write a to do list for every problem that might occour in the final exams.
To retain the knowledge you have to use it even after the exames i would say. I wouldn't be able to solve problems that we did 6 months ago but if you understood it once you can get back into it quiet easely.

Are all the files in that link of publications legal? They in public domain main?

Most certainly not, not certain what user put it all together, but I would strongly recommend buying every book you read, not only to support the author and publisher but to build up a nice library to pass on one day.

Interesting. Thank you very much. I will keep that in mind as I begin to study maths again!

INTP here. You nailed it.

What m i

A faggot.

tfw INTP

You're probably gonna kill yourself before age 35

t. fellow INFP

INTP-T with autism(asperger) here

ENTP

what do.

pretty accurate

INTP-A here.
Don't be INTP-A. You'll get bald for overthinking and majority of efforts have no rewards. Live la vida loca.

I'd suggest anyone who is interesting in Myers Briggs to at least read about the cognitive functional preferences that make your type what it is. For example, Infj is Introverted intuition-extroverted feeling-introverted thinking-extraverted sensing. So that means my repressed and most crippled function, Se, makes me a procrastinating, reclusive, joyless faggot.

Why are there so many INTPs here? I thought we were kinda rare.

do i have autism?

INTP master race coming through

Because we are introverts who struggle to connect with the average populous. Most of us are just disgruntled and want to evade this decrepit experiment that is being played upon us. The majority of pol is INTJ & INTP. Those also happen to be the two types that love politics, economics, philosophy, science, etc.

same senpai

As an INFP, this meme is a little too accurate