Wtf is happening

is this even real life anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZOyiM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhh

Site is down. Anyone know what it even is?

wut

>looks suspicious.

Tariq that dumb to realize that the pic looks like a swastika?

Wtf is a suspected word

>Sees logo

Almonds: activated

It's a website where you post suspected white supremacists names etc. You have to pay to use it so it's a nigger monet grab

a word that sounds real but isn't. like inflammable

>(((CNN)))
maybe, but take it with a grain of salt

It's bullshit that already got shut down because defamation and libel are illegal.

sounds reallly moist

He knows our style is the best

Is that unironicly a swastika?

that logo

No, I think that's intentional. Imply it's a database of Nazis without calling anyone a Nazi.

our collective conscious has shifted the timeline in our favor so rapidly in the past month, that it sometimes has freak, sometimes humorous results. You might know this as the Mandela effect, how seemingly small details are suddenly different than when you remembered them. The other aspect of this effect are seen in this picture, the use of a swastika on a leftist web group and he seemingly defends it. Were headed towards a future where a swastika flying is as common as windows on a building.

well this seems incredible impractical given they have to have outside users add the information whats to stop anyone from putting anyone they don't like on it

people are fucking dumb lol

lol this is amazing

It's thought crime.

I am convinced that Tariq is a secret cuckold that has a white Dom master that forces him to do all this hilarious moronic shit just to make blacks look bad and it sexually arouses him because he's an self-hating, sexual masochist.

No he's just nigger

Everyone, if you think the country you live in is racist, go back to wherever was different.

I also have to wonder if what you are saying is correct.
I'm just in the middle of watching Man in the High Castle Season 2 and they show the Greater Reich as some beautiful utopia with the Nazis building an irrigation dam in Gibraltar to make the Sahara green and solve food shortages in Africa while the "degenerates" (drug users, polyamorists, hedonists) fight it because MUH MOTHER EARTH.
I'm honestly thinking WTF is even going on right now

>Returning the Sahara to it's green state
wtf I love nazis now

>Site is down. Anyone know what it even is?
user fun from last night

Who the fuck is Tariq Nasheed

looks suspiciously familiar...

HAPPENING!!!!

No,I think the reality has been severally damaged or even broken

>king flex entertainment

thanks for the laff tarnig

wut

>yfw you remember that he didn't even graduate high school and niggers still hold him up as an intellectual

Wait what? Then why is he so well dressed? How did he even become famous?

or irregardless

Wrote a book or two on "how to mack"

What is a mack? Why didnt he just go back and finish highschool? A lot of people drop out and do it later

YouTube and typical hating whites to bait black views.

I gave blacks the benefit of the doubt until they started following some mixed chick who had blue eyes and believe her that she is black.

Blacks are so retaded that you will convince them anything. I bet i could convince them that Hitler was black and fought the white devils

"macking" is american negro slang for "having sex"

Picking up women, so naturally a book on that is the most worthless thing on the planet. He didn't go back because it was probably too hard for him.

Why don't you guys just flood it with Islamic terms and liberal buzzwords?

Negro slang is normally just simplying english words like: Whore-hoe, Neighbourhood-hood , policeman-popo

Black language reminds me of 3 year olds speaking english.

>What is a mack?
just a lady's man.....how to pick up chicks
a true mack is a pimp

You have no idea

>because he told niggas to "wash yo ass"

dumb nigger put his password in the repo
archive.is/ZOyiM

Tbh I would be against the Gibraltar dam and I think the real Hitler would be too. Not only for the conservation of the environment but also all the culture and history behind the Mediterranean.

>archive.is/ZOyiM
but he's a BLACK DEVELOPER!!!!
> code/script is full of copied lines from text book

Is that man a troll?

Archiving Github? Esplain

>tfw you finna reelize all wh*Te debbils be racis
D. A. M. N.
we wytee bois can't. even. compete

Well, given how the original film was an analogy of a world dominated by blacks, hes at least close to something there.

>Jyrone

>"Notice the ape with the blue vest"

BASED PLANET OF THE APES MOVIE FUCK THAT GAY FAGGOT NIGGER

They don't understand Github.

Wonder if that is his password for everything.