What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

The Scourge of Literalism

50% of the population is < IQ98

literally Saudi Arabia tier

This. Holy fuck fundamental christianity was a mistake. Almost as bad as those subsaharan cultlike versions of christianity that condone cannibalism.

Hurr durr divine word of god! Who cares if our bible is the mistranslation of a mistranslation with phrases that mean something else given a different context! This is what it MEANS!

its true though, God created man and evolution is only widely believed because all of the problems with it are brushed away and you are conditioned to believe it as true in school.

What can you do in the land of bible thumpers

Isn't taking things so literally a sure sign of autism?
>mfw 42% of muricans are literal retards

This. Fundamentalists are retarded and that includes wahabists, charismatic christianity, and those jewish werewolves with the furry hats.
Seriously, what the fuck is with those hats?

That's 73% believe in creationism. Evolution doesn't mean nothing was created, just that what was created was different.

Who cares? How does belief or disbelief in Biblical evolution impact the world?

America ruled the world, and went into the stars when it was "fundamentalist Christian". Nuclear families in a nuclear world, incredibly beautiful country with patrician-tier gorgeous cities. Then 'atheism' came along, and it brought us wonders like celebrating sodomy, proliferating niggerdom, sterilizing and sexualizing children, and celebrating Islam and it's adherents.

You are a level of filth beyond any words within the English language.

>more than 4 in 10 Americans who answered this poll believe in creationism
I guess they're right about burger education

We were on our way to becoming secular, then a bunch of superstitious muds came in

It just shows that Americans are retards and they'll believe anything.
Even on Sup Forums education is considered some jewish plot.

That is a very reductive way to look at it.

>on Sup Forums
>complains about reductivism

While 'God guided evolution' can be considered creationism, it is a sane belief. There is nothing wrong with these people.

So
73% believe in creationism
42% are full retards

Enlightening comment, have an upvote my friend

Burgers, do you know someone who believe in this? I hope it is just a meme

Believing in literal, 10000years, creationism is sign that person will believe in literally any garbage. Be it flat earth or white privilege.

Atheism is actually correlated to whiteness.

Logic is an aryan invention for whites. Subhuman savages are not supposed to be reasonable or make sense.

>abandon religion
>get punished

So now a poll from Huffpo is reliable. make up your fucking mind niggers.

>gaytheist Eurocucks are unironically mocking us
Feels good to have a nation with actual morals. Maybe that's why Euroniggers are so much mor ecucked than us.

>approximately 40% of the US is non-white
>approximately 40% of the US are Creationists
There you go.

42% of the country is fucking retarded. I fall under the second category, no way we acquired sapience through some evolutionary tick. Last category is insufferable atheist Reddit fags.

This thread is absolute fucking cancer. You should have come to terms with the fact that some people have crazy religious beliefs a long time ago. That's something you're supposed to learn and get over by age 6. You're not smart for being a typical arrested development atheist.

Evolution doesn't real.
(((Yahweh))) made us all equal.
IQ test are Satan's lies to test our faith.
Praise Jesus amen

My girlfriend's family believes in this shit. And talking in tongues. And various superstitious christian beliefs.

Downvoted - go back to Sup Forums you disgusting bigot.
9gag is not a place for hate speech.

It means that perhaps America can yet be saved, even if twilight has already fallen over Western Europe.

>We went into the depths of Alabama and you'll never guess what these 15 people said!

Good chart.

Tongues is out of the realm of modern Christianity, sorry.
Only the really good boys get those perks.

I'll give you a tongue if you're a really good boy

What about Muslims, they believe in it, are they stupid too?

Of course. They also believe in satan.

It's quite pathetic that atheists mock religious people when it actually takes more faith to believe that nothing created nothing for no particular reason at all. Believing that God is the catalyst of life and following the teachings of Christ have no negative consequences. People who truly follow the way of Jesus are some of the most compassionate, caring, and faithful individuals you'll ever meet. Unlike the self loathing atheistcuck who bitches about religion. Sad!

Americans are dumb, just look at the last election...

>>fundamentalists
I believe You mean "protestants".

Even then, only some sects like Baptists. Most Non-demons, Presbyterians, Methodists, etc. aren't fundamentalists and are overwhelmingly evolutionists.

#NotAllProtestants
It's largely an Evangelical problem