Heads up

A 99.5% true to original Burning Crusade private server for warcraft is coming out soon and us Sup Forumsacks are going to take over its community yet again, like we did with Nostalrius, the vanilla warcraft server which wasnt even close to this level of quality.

Its semi-progressive release, all pre-nerf content so its actually hard and challenging. Every time one of these quality servers comes out, we hop on it and hijack the community to spread the word about kikes and how the holohoax is fake. We also get to play with other Sup Forumsacks in a group, who tend to not actually be shit at the game.

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

It has the open beta available right now, with instant lvl 70 boost - but it will be a 1x experience full blown true to original remake effectively, its all been rebuilt from the ground up so it doesnt have the built in bugs that all the other serves have (they run the same flawed core, he made a fresh one to fix the problems)

Burning crusade was the best expansion in world of warcraft and many of us used to play the original. Even those who never played it enjoy the experience when these quality private servers do a remake. Its also still Sup Forums related, really, because its a community of Sup Forumsacks Im advertising, so ib4 not Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/gummy52/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Js8GbzFzOMk
youtube.com/watch?v=j5JvHiBQ_ts
youtube.com/watch?v=R39lKfZb07Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop shilling a wow private server and move on from video games

>Playing WoW
lmao fucking loser

why the fuck would you want to do pre-nerf 2.0? Enjoy Kael'thas being literally unkillable

>open beta
ie anyone who talks about this game

Sounds cool, how was Ret Pally on BC?

cool sign me up

How do you faggots justify wasting hours upon hours upon hours of your life playing video games?

We're all already on Warmane buddy

Does Sup Forums have a clan there?

Workable. With the right gear, you can top charts, but it requires attention to rotation, switching seals, etc.

More than half of the playerbase is Sup Forums

One of the worst specs in the game, but semi-playable if you play as a blood elf. They get seal of blood which provides a massive pve dps increase over seal of command.

Have to be a Belf for Seal of Blood if you're going ret

videogames are fine as long as you're a casual. as soon as you start considering yourself "a gamer" you've gone too far. that being said i waste a lot of time so this stone is being thrown from a man in a glass house. but gamers are still fags

This game promotes sorcery and witchcraft.
The women in it dress immodestly and tempt you to live life in degeneracy.
You need to repent and spend your time on things which are more beneficial to you and your people in the long run.

this

Re-roll

I had to take a big shit and was surprised you even replied this time.

Warmane is pay to win, has fake Q's and charges you to get beyond them. Its also very poor quality compared to Gummy, which is free. Gummy's server is about as perfect as it gets.

Yes, anyone can play it right now, but it will be wiped and it doesnt have a huge population with that in mind. It will be over 10k easily in a couple weeks, after launch.

Rets were fine in pvp, and reasonbly viable in pve.. but you should expect to be treated like a nigger, pretty much.

>This game promotes sorcery and witchcraft.
>The women in it dress immodestly and tempt you to live life in degeneracy.

Maybe - but I'm still not getting back into WoW.

>Not playing a Western European inspired fantasy game in an mmo-world with a bunch of Sup Forumsocks

The server is called Warmane, 15k population. Most stable server I've seen

kek that was a clever one

>Playing on a server that literally creates ques to make it seem more populated

youtube.com/user/gummy52/videos

Thats the guys youtube channel, has several videos from over a year ago covering the development.

youtube.com/watch?v=Js8GbzFzOMk

youtube.com/watch?v=j5JvHiBQ_ts

youtube.com/watch?v=R39lKfZb07Q

Theres the first 3 he put out, but again, they are from a long time ago now and its pretty much finished. The beta was mostly to test the vanilla lvling content, because he wants everything to be absolutely 100% true to the original so you aren't ever reminded its actually even a private server. He doesnt absolutely accomplish this, as the classes have their late-expansion nerfs, like rogues have cheat death nerfed to rely on resilience - thats a bit wonky when they dont have any resilience to start in s1 - but other than a few things like that which couldnt be avoided due to lack of reliable class information from the start of the expansion, everything else is about perfect.

Video games are degenerate

>x1 leveling for the 5th time
>pre 2.3 so the xp is like vanilla
this shit is not a joke

also gummy posted some sjw rules, but he's a pussy and easily influenced by some loud mouths on the forums so be sure to make noise once the first ban for racism hits.

>Western European inspired
You mean like pic related?

That's a good thing. Find a wife and have children instead of playing this degenerate game.

See where that garbage is in 3 weeks. Dont waste your time on that server, which is a lot lower quality, is not anywhere near the original, and ends up charging you money to skip beyond the log-in queue, on top of selling gear to people to fund their servers etc.

Avoid that, roll on gummy when it launches. Weve been waiting a long time for this, and its the best quality server out yet. You can see for yourself, the beta is already open with insta 70 and starter gear - but again, its going to be wiped in a couple weeks when it officially launches, and it will not have the insta 70 or anything, it will be a fresh 1x experience level up from 1 (and everyone is going to move off warmane because its shit compared to gummy - and is p2w etc)

The last time one of these servers was big on Sup Forums it was Nostalrius, which was a vanilla (original warcraft with no expansions) server. This is the first expansion, which is arguably equal or better to vanilla, and its the first one to actually reach such a high level of quality.

Serious question here: Why is this time with gummy different? won't he just shut it down again?

even reading that post in my head has made me less popular with women

You think you want this, but you don't

The thought of doing 45-60 again...

Video games can be considered a mild form of degeneracy, definitely not like smoking meth or beating off to trannies etc. The thing is that this is a community based video game where we dominate the whole thing and redpill everyone on the holohoax and jews and white genocide. So regardless of if its lightly degenerate, theres plenty of degenerates in the community who we can forcefully redpill. You dont even need to try, you just get a lot of Sup Forumsacks playing and suddenly everyone is talking about the holocaust and learning how its fake.

They put in rules against racism and stuff like this, so we can only do it if we get enough people and are the majority. Otherwise they just shitcan the couple people telling jew jokes.

>wasting time
>video games

Literally everything you do for entertainment is literally wasting time.

Please God, let it rain pitch and sulfur!

>x1 leveling for the 5th time
This is why I'm probably staying on warmane. x1 leveling is only favored among NEETs with no responsibilities or time commitments; no one else wants to put up with that shit.

>and us Sup Forumsacks are going to take over its community yet again, like we did with Nostalrius

Great, now I can listen to people sit in Trade and spew tired ass memes instead of playing the game

Why do you need the feel to invite people and spread conservatism in videogames? Gamers are mostly right-wing and politically incorrect because they don't follow social trends and devote their time hanging out with online friends.

We are coming closer to Sodom and Gomorrah every day.
Righteous judgment will come upon them eventually.

>The realm will follow the PvP rule-set.

DROPPED

This guy is from the /vg/ general and he is angry that the server doesnt have 15x rates and give you instant max level. He is angry you have to put in the same amount of effort as you did in the real game, and that he spent 50$ on warmane to buy a bunch of gear - making it useless when people switch to the 1x server.

So he spent a bunch of money because hes shit and cant earn gear, and now everyone is moving to the server where no one can buy gear, so he is trying to shill against it because his money was wasted if they move - and he is still shit, so he wont survive in an environment where he has to actually not be shit.

Gaming "culture" is terrible. But you can play and enjoy games without being a part of all that cancer.

How about you get a life, Video Games are cancer.

>inb4 muh hobby
Life isn't about fun. Its about learning to enjoy doing the right thing.

Besting other people and getting a feeling of superiority is half the reason to play that game. Only untermensch complain about pvp.

>BC
>Not WotLK
DROPPED

Because who doesnt want ro larp as a crusader paladin, and force shitty memes? Also Garirthos did nothing wrong.

Should I play mage, hunter, or ele shaman?

Nice strawman argument. I don't like the pay to win shit but I also don't want to spend 3 months grinding to max level. I've leveled at least a dozen characters with vanilla rates and I don't want to fucking do it anymore.

Reddit, youre cancer. If this is something new to you, you showed up after 2015. Everyone heard about Nostalrius, it was a community of like 12 thousand and the chat was dominated by Sup Forumsacks.

What is productive entertainment, self justifying dweeb

I'm fine with legion I'm holding out for another expansion as good as MOP.

It's not WotLK or Vanilla. People won't be interested anyway.

/wpsg/ here, Felmyst, like all other private servers is going to be a hellhole of scripting as per the course

don't waste your time, enough of us are still licking our wounds from the HG flop

>put in the effort
it's a videogame. it's not an endevour worthy of effort or being proud of said effort

>Gamers are mostly right-wing and politically incorrect because they don't get out much or interact with humans
FYP

Well tough shit, because Gummy is absolutely perfect. Dont worry, Im sure a couple thousand rogues with warglaives will linger around on your funserver to keep you company.

Everyone who knows what they are talking about, knows Gummy is better than Nostalrius, and that means it will be bigger than Nostalrius. People want blizzlike, not 15x funservers and pay to win shops. Also, this is about redpilling people primarily, which means we want the bigger community. I can safely say that will not be warmane.

>2016/03
kill me

You have two types of people who play video games. Kiddies who need a self esteem boost because they are the types of people who would be cleaned out in a eugenics program - and so they play call of duty, which lowers the skill gap - or players who actually have pride in their ability to best other people and use their intellect to gain superiority on an even playing field.

Half the reason the original game became popular is because it allowed skilled players to make bad players know they are bad, and want to kill themselves. Its like a virtual world where niggers aren't given affirmative action, and are doomed to never make it beyond the first raid.

>claims to be wpsg
>doesn't know about gummy quality
>doesn't even know about verve

fuk off nufag

Playing a 10 year old game because you are a loser?

BE SOMEBODY

Riggedit.com

Is that you, Gummy? I'm sure your server is nice but you should really consider crawling out of your moms basement and getting a job. Eventually you're going to have to stop rolling on x1 servers and actually enter adulthood.

dev here, gummy graduated with his cs degree 3 years ago and is making close to 6 figures a year doing contract work. This is a pet project of his and is funding it on his own now that he's making decent money. No donations unlike poorfag warmane niggers

Wotlk was where the downfall begin, it had great potential but turned into shit. Vanilla was a mess with, and classes were extremely limited.

What the fuck? Fuck off

i dunno, please elaborate mr. burger

>Everyone who knows what they are talking about...
let me fix that for you
>All the virgins who know what they are talking about...

while you fags are playing beta games i'll be impregnating every qt you've ever orbited with my superior chad genetics. i'm not even larping right now this is 100% serious

Lol you must be pathetic if youre this assmad about people leaving warmane for an objectively superior server. Warmane is full of bugs and not even close to retail. This guy spent autistic levels of time making everything absolutely perfect. Is the scourge invasion even working at the gate in HFP?

I advertised Nostalrius here because it was a community worthy of Sup Forums at the time, and we redpilled a lot of people. Warmane is fucking shekel grabbing kikes with a funserver. Gummy is nearly flawless.

Corecraft when

A fucking leaf

>pride
it's a videogame

this is why people don't like gamers. you're not supposed to be proud to waste your time being a loser

You just randomly troll Sup Forums? Why is gummy such a fucking nigger about racism, tell him to remove that nationality bullshit, Im a leaf and people should be able to make fun of me for that without being punished.

I want Sup Forums to take over his server, but I dont like the guy.

Its a game. Its like paintball, except much more based on intellectual ability. Its like any game. Its like wargames. Would you tell a general hes not allowed to be proud that he bested all the other generals in a simulation? Of course not.

There are games for that, too.

Ayyyyylmao

hold up, pal. jerking it to trannies is degenerate?

hard to believe people are still playing this game.

I felt like wrath was the last expansion that actually felt like WoW. It was teetering on the edge with some of the changes that made a lot of things easier and players more powerful I guess, but I'd say it was mostly improvements over previous versions. Cataclysm was the moment that destroyed WoW completely for me by ruining all my old favorite zones and turning every class into a fucking monstrous funserver-mode PewDiePie trainwreck.

>gummy has money that blizzard can sue him for
So it'll be C&D the second blizzard finds out?

The problem is they ruined it like 8 years ago, and we havent been able to play it since then. This is the solution, this is the first real actual close-to-the-real-deal private server. The Nostalrius one did it for the original warcraft, but it was eventually taken down. Now this is our chance to play TBC again, maybe the last one.

I stopped playing warcraft a long time ago, but these private servers are like reliving part of your childhood for some people.

It's a damn skinner box, do work, get reward. Pay to win leaves no room for such satisfaction, leaving only the degenerate indulgence of dominating less invested players with your unearned rewards.

Notice how almost every time degeneracy like this is displayed all of the fegenerates are white? Whites are the worst fucking race ever existed

>Sup Forumsacks are going to take over its community yet again, like we did with Nostalrius

Never happened. You have autists talking in chat true, but that is because the majority of people are there to play the game, not to meme in chat.

You see the same in /4 on big servers, a couple of the same autists talking in meme language while the rest of the people just play the game.

People who engage in this kind of shit aren't good players, good players don't talk in chat, that is pleb level shit.

Also people who play on these servers are just awful at the game, it's people who never got r1 etc, just a bunch of autists who suck at the game and for some reason want to waste their life on a private server to play with other who suck at the game.

The only good private server is AT, exclusively dedicated to arena. If you like PvE in this game, you are fucked in the head and bad at the game.

Good, and you should, but as I said, theres thousands of braindead gamers out there who want to stick their head in the sand and avoid learning about reality. Its a prime opportunity to participate in fighting white genocide - while actually enjoying yourselves. Its a lot of fun when the community is full of Sup Forumsacks. Its a lot less fun when the trannies and reddit marxists are left to circle jerk and do the opposite.

Its like one big troll, and they hate it.

comparing gamers to paintballers was amusing enough, then you started comparing gamers to generals

it's a fucking videogame, and frankly not even an rts so fuck off with your "strategy" bullshit. whoever clicks the screen enough times and sits in his chair the longest gets the best fake pretend stuff and fake pretend wins the fake pretend reality. none of your wow skills will ever ever tranfer over to reality.

it is pathetic, and gamers don't get laid because no matter how often you play, you'll never be a winner.

>wrath

Up until Argent Tournament yeah.
Welfare epics ruined WoW forever

First we take over the barrens and then we take over world and trade. Maybe you played Alliance, we play horde obviously. Alliance is full of Reddit poofters and actual trannies.

>Gummycucks is so fucking desperate to drum up attention for his server that they're literally spamming all boards on Sup Forums

Not politics and your server is dead before it's even been released.

>first real blizzlike server
That's funny, I remember playing vanilla 6 years ago with Sup Forums on a private server that was extremely close to blizzards original. It died quickly after we downed rag.

Are you this desperate for Sup Forumsacks to play with? If it's going to be populated I don't see why you wouldn't have fun playing with randoms anyway, I highly doubt back in 2006 you got a bunch of friends and rolled on a server together.

Shows how little you know about what youre actually talking about. The entire game is built on coordination and finding a way to be 0.03% better. After the original, they came out with 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 arenas. If you think you just mash the button and win in that, youre the type of person I enjoy making a fool out of.

Also, they have wargame simulators, on par with the military. Your argument is invalid.

total lie unless the other dpsers are garbage players

As are all types of need cultures and various geekdoms. Any time a group of people get all worked up over the inconsequential it spells trouble.

how many times have you had sex?
exactly
your argument is dismissed

You are Reddit though, you are the exact type of autist who plays the game to "meme" in chat and actually suck at the game.

This is obvious to anyone who is good at the game, people who use the public chats to socialize are always the worst players in the game.

Good players have no reason to communicate in chat, it's a place for morons.

And private servers in particular is filled with awful players, like literally the worst players you can possibly think of.

Daily reminder if you play horde you are a fucking degenerate.

Go take over a gym and do something that really benefits you, you fat fuck

They didnt have anything close to real vanilla 6 years ago, you played mangos trash with auto attacking bosses that had scripts thrown on them. The vanilla data isnt actually available like the tbc stuff is, so vanilla cant actually be recreated perfectly. It took an amazing amount of effort from I think it was like 30+ people on Nost to get it where it was. Again, whatever you played, it wasnt like Nost.

Im not desperate for shit, you must be new, this is what we enjoy doing and last time around, there werent nearly this many Reddit retards crying about it. (in 2015, before you were here)

Ive been on Sup Forums since the original warcraft was out, and before Sup Forums existed. You can fuck right off back to your marxist shithole.

>Argent Tournament

Yeah, I'd agree there. Why bother even pretending that epics are rare or interesting when literally every player basically gets so many of them that they're vendoring the things?

talking about videogames is one of the few topics where implying virginity isn't a logical fallacy

>putting sage in name field
sup nufag, how much you getting paid to shill warmane these days

Yep, see, Reddit sjw tier arguments.