Are you guys actually racist?

Are you guys actually racist?

Race realism is the truth

Sure, I prefer to be around my own people. If you spend any time around those who aren't your people, you will be "racist" too.

Depends, are Canadians a race?

This.

yes, we are the master race

Day of the rake is coming, leaf.

No I just hate Blacks, majority of Arab men, most Arab women, oriental men, not all jews but the jews deserving of hate and muslims.

The master race's kryptonite isn't a fucking rake, leaf

You tell me

Extremely

counter-semetic

Of course not you fucking dirty nigger.

Absolutely and unironically. Spics belong in Mexico, chinks belong in China, niggers belong in chains and kikes belong in the depths of hell.

Yes

Nope. I just come here now and then to get into an argument before I go back to Sup Forums

nigs
>13% of population
>over half of crimes
>sometimes up to 80% of crimes
how can you not be?

Nah, just race realist.

this

49% of Sup Forums is just contrarian shitposters, 50% is unironic stormweenies, the other 1% are like me....here to troll that 50%

yes

Depends on what you consider racism.

Yes, but I wish it were different.

I wish people didn't have any reasons to be racist. I wish we all love each other.
But in reality Jamal statistically will be a nigger and Abdul likely will still enjoy beating his wife and I'm saddened that's the way it is.

This, you have to be intentionally ignorant of reality.

data mining thread

fpbp
blacks who aren't retarded are okay, it's just a vast majority of them are
and it sucks desu

Race isn't real, so how can I be?

Don't forget gypsies and other travellers, poos, chinks etc.

Yes. %100

Just a realist there fampai

>when user pretends to know shit about Sup Forums

Maybe a little bit.

I want to have sex with Nagi so bad. That's the only real issue I'm not willing to concede any ground on.

yes, very

>tfw see nigger from distance once
>tfw filled with bloodlust ever since

everyone is

Having grown up a poor white who had to work service jobs in high school and now in the local court house to pay for college despite Laquanda getting to go for free? You're fucking damn right I am. I've seen things that would make you sick to your soul. These minorities aren't human, but aren't animals either. An animal I can feel sympathetic for, as it doesn't know any better and acts on instinct. But these creatures have the capability to think, yet choose not to, and perform evil on the daily basis.

When you see your home town ruined by niggers and arabs its hard not to be.

I don't want to hurt anyone but different kinds of people should be separated geographically. It's the path of peace.

I treat every person as an individual first, I don't immediately reject them due to their race.

That being said, blacks tend to perform the worst when you judge them individually.

I'm not racist, but all blacks want to rape genocide white people, and I happen to be white

we don't hate chinks, kikes niggers, sandniggers, potatoniggers, mapleniggers, vodkaniggers, wineniggers, and pooinloos, it is just a prank brah

Not racist but still 100% deplorable.

It's very sad that only whites and east asians can maintain the kind of society that Europeans built. I wish it weren't so but reality doesn't budge.

>ID
>maga

pottery

Yes.

Racism is natural and healthy.

This board made me a white supremacist. Especially the China webm threads

No. I believe some of the racial realism things related to biology but I don't hate or dislike anyone on the basis of their skin color.

nigger loving faggot you will die when we fag drag all those faggots

yes

just wait

No it's just my dick.

Yep.

t. Faggot who has lost every argument he ever started on Sup Forums

dats right goyim, dont be mean. play nice while me and my tribe rob you of your wealth!

Tokisaki-san issu besuto girl

I'm not racist, I'm a race-realist.

FPBP.

Some of us, but more reactionary than anything

Yes. Absolutley racist.

No, just xenophobe.

I don't know if nigger can really be considered a race moreso than a species.

Admitting the problem is the first step to treating it. When 90% of nogs are nigs, you can't just ignore that. When 90% of Muslims are scum and 10% are afraid of being beheaded by the others for leaving, you can't ignore that.

Only a little bit, but I am against racemixing.