I am a race traitor, AMA

I am white, married black and don't give a fuck if my race still exists in 100 years time.

Ask me anything.

can I have one of your caramel qt daughters?

i'm jelly t b h, I want to marry a black girl

Are you American?

Does your cock feel good from you rubbing it to come on here and make a thread.

noone cares about you

Nigger?

Shoulda merried a white and cheated with a nigress, betafag

How does it feel to not have any logical or moral need to exist, yet still feel compelled to post about it on Sup Forums?

Hi, Shlomo. Nice camouflage

>AMA
Answer please

Yes, I am American.

>Ask me anything
just go back, faggot

My cock feels good when I plunge it into my wifes black vagina, yes.

I can't wait to play my role in genocide by having mulatto babies with her.

Nobody cares about you either Fritz.

Yup, I married a nigger.

Nope, I'm a committed race traitor and believe in being faithful.

than you where a mongoloid to begin with

How does it feel to be rejected by literally every woman in your race?

Oh I forgot to mention, I converted to Judaism too.

I will not be returning to a location I have not come from.

Why should I care about what you think you're obviously retarded.

stop

You may not have any of our daughters.

Go for it, do your bit to piss off polfags and make genocide happen!

it's not really possible where I live

You don't care about the genocide of your own race? Are you some kind of self-hating racist?

i know a lot of people like you, your entire lives were spent being against society in whatever dumb fad did so at the time, you think you've "won" when you give birth to a frankenstein-mongrel and boy are you proud until it backfires, when your kid starts being violent towards the others because of his low iq(nigger) or his lack of a soul(hapamongre) you will be socially ostracized and not invited to family playtimes or gatherings anymore then your wife leaves with your little mongrel and you hit the bottle screencap this

P.S. we're also both communists, as in the guys who kicked your asses in WW2 and made Hitler self-own in his little bunker.

How does it feel knowing the average black child has a bigger penis than yourself?

>communist dad
You children will post on /r9k/

How self centred are you to make an entire thread about you for no other reason than "I am diffrent from everyone else"

Thats fine don't expect WN to give a fuck about you now.

I am more important than you.

But I'm committing genocide, do WN not care about genocide any more?

>or his lack of a soul(hapamongre)
What?

Do you have enough money to bail your nigger children out of jail? Because you'll need a lot of money to bail your nigger children out of jail. I know you don't. There's no need to answer me, you're fucked.

>race traitor, communist and muh dick

you have to be more sublte

Why are you baiting on Sup Forums of all places?
Why not reddit, for instance?

I have been with an Indian Muslim, Inuit and I'm married to a native. No regrets. Eskimo pussy isn't that cold, but it is wide set.

Here's the thing... The race mixing propaganda they have these days is contrived and creepy. We can't deny this. It's a fact of life now. When I met my wife, we weren't subjected to it half as bad as we are now. I personally have no problem with people dating or marrying outside their race so long as it's because the people share a legitimate connection. The problem comes from cucks that have an ideological basis for it. The people who are doing it specifically because they hate their race. Another issue is the people doing it because it is trendy and hip. My question is... Where do you fit on the spectrum? Do you hate your race, are you doing it because of media influence or do you actually love her?

If you love niggers so much, why don't you move to Africa so you can be surrounded by them?

fucking kek

That's some real edgy shit, senpai.

Why did you feel the need to come here? Faggot

I'm actually more offended by him being a communist than being a Jewish convert.

>WHITE SUPREMACIST
go kys cucknigger

Why move to Africa when he can enjoy the same experience in the USA?

communism is retarded and so are you.

Hail the free market

where are all the deus vult guys at? why arent htey defending christians?

OP is a larper (obvious after the converted to Judaism post) but it's hilarious to watch ugly hapas turn on their white parents and accuse them of oppression which is so prevalent among Gen Z

>mfw your wife is a crypto-black-supremacist who wants to ruin your white lineage