New comic from based ben

New comic from based ben

What do you pedes think about it

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

garrison is a fag hiding in some montana shithole.

Ben Garrison's been pumping out a lot of material.
If you're lurking, Ben, keep up the great work.

so I decided to go to that gay robot website and read the comments.

Wow they are stupid and are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Sorry that not everyone wants to live in Cuckifornia like you.

Best one in a while, he's getting better at not misusing labels

>kekistan
>Plebbit spacing
>Reddit garrison
Walk the plank

Where's the shoe?

WHERE IS THE SHOW DOBSON

>inb4 someone labels the gas clouds as african farts

Never post ronnie ever again, he's an arsehole and admits to jerking off to anime.

Spot on. Thanks Ben.

>burger

>benghazi
>multiple investigations literally headed by republicans
>found literally nothing incriminating at all
>djt literally meets with people who say they have info from the russian government on hillary clinton that will help his father win the election
>nothingburger

B B B RUSSIA

I didn't understand
there are too few labels that would help me comprehend the meaning

Not gonna lie, I miss the days of Zyklon Ben originals.

LOL Hillary's going down. LOCK HER UP MAGA! Uptrumps to the left.

I don't understand

>not posting the original

Does it steam your clams that this isn't vanishing? It sure sucks to be on the receiving end of pointless witch hunts for nothing but political gain, huh? By the way, how's that repeal and replace coming?

There's cross on top of each dome of St. Basil's Cathedral, not a fucking flag.
Why was that so hard to draw it?

you can't make me

this comic shows how much of a buttblasted faggot he is

doesnt matter what side you are on this trump/russia scandal is a case for national security

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here.

Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process.

still not a crime

I'm hungry now :(

Is being a retarded piece of shit a crime?

If it was you wouldn't be here.

luckily for you, it is not

Those crosses look tacky as fuck.

The really fucked up thing about this ongoing thing is... The thing that is massively completely fucked up to the point that it scares me... Is that all these Muhrussia.jpgfags honestly hold on to the unironic belief that Hillary Clinton is somehow going to become President in all of this.

Keep up the great work ben

Cartoons are a great way of expressing idiotic opinions without having to back them up with facts or debate, aka propaganda. So, well done.

>YFW

Nothing illegal. Nothing even suspicious.

Hillary and the people still supporting her deserve to be hung or shot.

I really mean that. I want half the country to hang.

No one believes that, good strawman though. Arguing against points that you make up is a lot easier than actual debate.

t. brainwashed mindslave

No you aren't you lying cunt.

rope is reusable, but it does wear out, and seeing as amerilards, you won't get many uses.

trump shouldnt you be running the country right now not hanging out on pol

Post the unedited version. Also
>reddit spacing

>brings no actual points of debate to the thread
>complains about no actual points of debate

Is this the original?

What points are we arguing against again? Freedom of association?

>butthurted liberal

Who is that person? Where is the label?

Statistically his base has hardened. You aren't even believable.

>being this new
^ but also basically this.
We're not even debating. We're having an open comment session on the comic.
If you want a fucking debate then bring it.
Also not an argument.
You lose.

Shit meme responding to a question about what you think the pedos think about a COMIC .
Your shekels are showing Chang, what do you make per shit post? 5 cents?

You know it's from Ben because he's the only "artist" name-taggin everything

>t. trumpy

This "nothing burger" meme is going to backfire, when Donald Trump's entire Presidency is described historically as a nothing burger.

I can't remember an administration that accomplished so little, and wasted their first year like Trump. Granted a lot of it has to do with the Republican Congress who didn't expect Trump to win so was prepared to just be a whiny faggot opposition Congress for the next 4 years. Like voting to repeal Obamacare another 45 times but not actually expected to accomplish anything under Clinton's veto pen.

Now they own all branches of Government and they haven't sent a single bill to Trump's desk. Part of it is they had no real plans, but also they know Trump will sign ANYTHING they put in front of him and that makes them nervous.

Trump Presidency = Nothing burger
GOP Congress = Nothing burger

Also, MUH HILLARY is a huge loser with the American people. Don't you fuckers remember that her scandals cost her the POTUS and her political career?

Lol @ shareblue fags larping as Trump supporters.

You people base your beliefs on herd mentality and think you can influence us with the same social pressure that made you go brainless. It's not working. Go back to the walking DNC.

What is the hot sauce a metaphor of?

>jerking off to anime
>relevant or bad

Lettuce and tomato sandwiches are good, stop ruining food murica.

>Dubbed
Fuck no.

is there something I'm not getting or is this actually that retarded and unfunny?

>liberals are mad
Childish trolling isn't an argument.
I don't have the time for a debate this morning I just wanted to point out some facts about Ben and his cartoons.

The point is that these cartoons are propaganda designed to reinforce your idiotic opinions without any debate or discourse. I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
I was talking about the comic, not you, and not Sup Forums.

I have to watch dubbed on my first pass, otherwise I spend the entire fucking time staring at text and not appreciating the visuals

>a great way of expressing idiotic opinions without having to back them up with facts or debate
Much like posting this.

Yes, pretty much, except I at least engage in some discourse unlike the creator of the cartoon who just creates and spreads literal propaganda without any discourse at all.

found the original

It's been a while since I've seen this kind of shill turnout on here.
>almonds activated
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>I don't like thing. The post.
>Also I don't have time for debate. But I have time to come and lecture people on what is good debating or not.
Wow. Really made me think, the post.

Ending TPP and Paris Climate Scam, $3+ trillion in the stock market, thousands of new jobs and factories, restarting coal and ending thousands of unnecessary government regulations. Yeah, he's done nothing. Not his fault Congress is incapable. It took over two years for Obamacare to be passed, so we have a long ride left, pal.

Why did you remove some stuff?

>pedes

Could ask you the same thing.

California is like the best sate.

Still not quite there.

kys

>Share blue
Go to Reddit

What's that yellow stuff? I'm still confused!

>I can't defend Hillary so I'll claim that you're only bringing her up so you won't have to defend Trump

What yellow stuff, the stuff on her necklace?

Except Hillary lost quite some time ago, she's irrelevant. The only people who care about her are Trumpcucks who seem obsessed with focusing on her instead of, you know, the person who is actually President.

>2017
>Not knowing how bad the Hillary situation is

wew

THIS LOL LMFAO DRUMOF FINISHED
IMPEACHMENT

She's still a criminal who has not yet been brought to justice.

Nice

Yeah but where is the
>shoe

THANKS FOR SPELLING IT OUT FOR ME BEN
SOMETIMES I HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING
AND SOMETIMES IT SEEMS THAT these fucking comics wouldn't work without everything being clearly being spelled out because they're so terrible

>Kekistani

you would post the devil as a reaction image. you're all cucked up.

Ben garrison needs to learn how to use less words. Labelling everything just makes it look kinda pathetic.

It gets easier with time. Maybe once you graduate middle school.

That would be a problem if the screen didn't pause and you had just lips flapping up and down. What visuals could you possibly be missing?

>Hot Sauce

Fucking lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

>UN flag
Could you be any more disgusting?

The ""spicy"" memes CTR tried to enforce

First post had to be a cuck

Why are the backgrounds changing colors?