Most important chapters of the Old Testament?

Depends on what you mean by "important".

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

Important for Jews, or for Christians?
For Christians, it's mostly just the Prophets' telling of Jesus' coming.
For the Jews it's definitely the Mosaic Law being made along with several other stories like Genesis, which include a moral.

None, they're mostly allegorical. Read the New Testament. But maybe Sirach if it means that much to you.

mathew john , the book of revelation if you know wtf is going on there

> Old Testament
Nazi Education I guess

I mean, I think that the Torah is okay. Psalms has some cool psalms and Job is a nice story about a guy with a lot of faith.

oh old genesis , job

i responded from the first page

>Most important chapters of the-

Could you tell me which chapters those are specifically?

only Jews can provide actual answers, I bet the others haven't even read the OT

And God said, "let there be light."
Kicks the whole thing off, user.

the prophets are in the bible labeled under prophets , the law is Leviticus ,deuteronomy

>Sirach
Not in Protestant bible.

job is pretty good
daniel is based too
proverbs
lot of people like psalms, i don't
ecclesiastes is pretty emo but true

Kek

none because they are all bullshit written by sand niggers

2. Amos
3. Hosea
4. Jonah
5. Micah
6. Isaiah
7. Jeremiah
8. Lamentations
9. Obadiah
10. Habakkuk
11. Zephaniah
12. Joel
13. Nahum
14. Ezekiel
15. Daniel
16. Haggai
17. Zechariah
18. Malachi

Thou shall not fuck another mans hairy ass turds.
Striaghtations 23:7

cain and abel

"Verily saith the Lord, surely OP indulges in faggotry, yeah, I see all his faggotries before me" Exodus 17:28

Isaiah tells a lot of the coming of Christ

You can just go ahead and ignore the whole thing.

Your life will be the same, either way.

i agree i got rid of my catholic guilt years ago and now i go around beating up catholic pedos

>"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. 'Go up, baldhead,' they shouted, 'go up, baldhead!'"
>"The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the children to pieces."
>2 KINGS 2:23-24

I like this verse cause it reminds faggot children not to male fun of bald people. Next time you make fun of someone with a thinning hairline remember this verse.
Mock the bald, get mauled

Offcourse bald head was not the insult , the insult was to a prophet and punishment is death

What are you talking about?