Mouse Utopia Experiment / Behavioral Sink

Previous Thread
I have found an original Febuary 1962 Scientific American Magazine with the article written by John Calhoun himself about his Mouse Utopia experiment if anybody is interested in reading/collecting it.

You may recognize the experiment from this video that's shared frequently.
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

What do you think is human application to these experiments in our modern society?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=f4GQV2HkGmY&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(1/9)

(2/9)

(3/9)

(4/9)

(5/9)

(6/9)

(7/9)

(8/9)

(9/9)

Nigga you expect me to read all this?

saved

black man not reading? colour me surprised

Words have more value than bling, not that I would expect you to understand such a concept.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

Why do we need to have a thread about this fucking experiment every hour? We get it, civilization is crashing down around us and we are all doing to die. We don't need a stupid rat case study to tell us that. Its pretty obvious by looking around.

thank you for posting friend

Doing the lord's work, op.

Somebody is salty from having their narrative popped. You know damn well the importance of these scans.

I always wondered why there was so few info of this experiment
Also I was unable to find any experiment trying to recreate this one changing external variables (temperature, food supply etc), or adding sane rats during the final part of the behavior sink

Can't let the got know

Into the memory hole

*Goy

>What do you think is human application to these experiments in our modern society?
Nothing. Mice are not humans.

kill yourself

>mice are people

if the majority of pol doesn';t already know about this I am going to fucking smack a bitch.

quick rundown pls

>or adding sane rats during the final part of the behavior sink
I too would like to see this in action. Sadly, I think any recreation of this experiment would be heavily (((controlled))) and spun.

>amerifats
>realizing obvious things after 50 years

amerifats ladies and gents

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

>BLM flag
I don't even expect you to be able to read.

>mice haven't been used by scientists since forever to test chemical and behavioural conditions similar to what humans undergo

Dumb Redditor

Shit, you're right. I can't believe nobody ever noticed that before. We need to get this to every university and laboratory in the world.

I think that if we accept that the west in general is suffering something similar to the behavior sink, then the Muslim influx should represent the sane rats
Also will be really important to tweak the gender ratio in the experiment to see the outcome

Thank you for posting this.
Basically a tl;dr

>mouses put on a place with nearly unlimited resources
>their population starts to explode
>it levels out just before hitting the maximum capability
>some mouses literally go MGTOW and literal betas
>others become more aggressive
>more and more mouses follow this road each generation
>population ends up collapsing, every mouse dies

>black man not reading? colour me surprised

Internal Engineering!?

Decision Science, HRM, SHRM...when I see people grouped into segmentations for gassing this is what comes to mind :D

>they think people aren't subject to the same environmental constraints as other animals

Every living thing is effected by resource constraints in its environment, you've succumbed to the illusion that Western societies are somehow immune to collapse from such "trivial" causes

Hyper-aggression by established marauding males would either indoc the new rats or chase/kill them off or elicit a retributive response.

Also realize that the ME has been influenced by the global rat utopia and cannot represent a control sample of untampered rats.

>youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

It's called communitarianism - and it can fix anything.

>You know damn well the importance of these scans.
AHAHAHAHAH
WE WUZ RATS

Fuck off homo.

Human version:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4GQV2HkGmY&t=3s

you forgot mothers developing disturbed rearing tendencies and a rampant abortion reaction to fresh litters, pup mortality rates skyrocket to 96 percent compared to roughly 50%.

human rearing success rates in modern societies is between 65% and 70%, hence the common 2.5 children to couple replacement ratio, more archaic societies can be as competitive as a 25% success rate with a historical common lower bound of only 10% of males successfully reproducing (rearing success tended to be higher, assumedly between 25% and 67%, after infant mortality was avoided)

The setup by previous administration to fabricate reasons for twice denied FISA is the real happening (Don Jr. did nothing wrong). Learn better biology faggot.

These rat experiments have modern application. Old application was census and modern is big data analytics.

Tl;dr please. Or just a summary first before i venture into this. But thank you for the unique post.

>using mice as a model organism for humans hasn't yield less than 10% positive results

Recent Calhoun 3.0 study finds that immigrants make better fathers. And that's a good thing!

Try the same experiment with a range of animals.

If all sorts of different animals end up with the same pattern of behavior then your theory of environmental conditions dictate behavior could be viewed as credible. If not then all we really did was show in one case one type of mice acted in a set pattern.

This is decades ago researches. Modern has guises like decision science. You're dealing with General systems theory on a Dehomag scale. Look up "human capitol" if you don't believe. Watch out for massive disinfo.

>even rats are not homophobic
bigots btfo

Incorrect. It's readily observable in nature when due to some fuckery a species has it's natural predators removed and food is plentiful.

Fuck off nigger

Calhoun wanted to make living in big compact cities better for people, so he built rat cities to model them. Given access to essentially free living space, food, and a thoughtfully designed evironment built to edify all the needs of a wild rat, the vermin population proceeded to explode, socially degnerate, and then die off into a non-breeding dystopian ultraviolence nightmare within three hundred generations and never exceeding roughly 60% the total carrying capacity of any particular rat city. Multiple experiments could never alleviate the eventual destruction of the rat cities and releasing the city rats into the wild saw them incapable of learning to survive once exposed to the social degeneration of the city life. The experiments were tried with mice to a similar effect.

Calhoun did succeed in staving off the collapse of the rat cities and getting closer to the ultimate carrying capacity in his later models, but they all eventually failed in misery and death.

This actually inspired the Rats of N.I.M.H. features.

Stressors like increasing population/depleting resources increase the incidence of homosexuality (other studies if memory serves...birds I think). That's a symptom of a bigger problem not a win for pro/anti homo positions.

>WHERE ARE Sup Forums's SCIENCE FAGGOTTS!? THIS IS USEFUL SHEEET!

Reading all of this makes me realize two things.

1. Homosexuals are bad and a symptom of the things to come. They will always end up becoming extreme degenerates.
2. City life makes women unable to take care of kids. Given feminism, I believe the ability to rear kids properly will be lost in the next few generations.

You're not wrong but the point is this experiment can be replicated by those in power against their own unwitting people. It's a type of social Engineering.

>For example: "Bussing" as a scheme to devalue neighborhoods for later gentrification and profit.
If you ship a bunch of southern farmers into a city where they can't apply their skills what is going to happen!? Unemployment, despair, crime, etc you're going to ruin that area and some great property bargains will result (if you're a large enough bank).

>thinks humans are like rats

only you and your family OP

Oy vey shut it down

It is more of a social observation. By looking at the populations of social creatures, we can see very similar paradigms in a broader sense to our own.

Behavioral sinks are one of them.

this. people who believes this retarded youtube video are literally too stupid to understand the differences on humans and rats.

>thinking that our base behavior is incredibly different than the base behavior of other animals
>thinking rationality will save us

Mouses and humanses are the sameses.

I think you want the cock a lot more than you're admitting to yourself.

It's name is decision science.

You will be gassed because retirement is too costly. Your property's value will be collapsed because we can take it from you. Learn to speak bank, read bank, THINK-bank, then come back here and tell us there's nothing to see.

They are very much similar to humans.
Thats one of the reasons why drugs are often tested by giving it to rats.

Of course that is not proof that the society of humans and rats will behave the same, but it is at least a possibility to consider.

Mice ain't people you dumb fucks
>NO NO THEY EXACTLY ARE AND THEIR SOCIETIES ARE EXACTLY LIKE OURS THAT'S WHY THIS EXPERIMENT IS %1000 ACCURATE WAKE UP SHEEPL

No one said this study is 100% applicable to a human society. You need to remember in the grand scheme of things we are all still mammals. It would be interesting to see this applied to a society of chimpanzees or something and see if it yields similar results, but you'll just bitch about how monkeys aren't people.

JULIA-a-a-a

It's pretty much a truism that animals kept in poor conditions suffer from higher stress and resort to aggression more readily

>there are people on Sup Forums that didn't have to take basic psych in grade school

Now that would be good, especially to see one society of chimps and another of bonobos, but no doubt animal rights fags would prevent it.

>Probers
>hypersexual, homosexual, cannibalistic
fucking degenerates

there are people on pol who have been to school but all they've been taught is the quran.
they post under european/canadian flags

Bump

>mice are comparable to sentient human beings

shows society needs +eugenics to keep the gene pool healthy.

>Civilizations at large aren't comparable

>Most people aren't running on basic biological instincts found in other mammals

Hate to burst your bubble, but you might want to check out how much human knowledge comes from testing on mice.

Quick rundown to prove you have read it or FUCK OFF.
FAGGOT

>sentient human beings

even if you are true, this experiment applies to the human population at large

>please spoonfeed me because I only get my information from Lauren Southern YouTube videos

This shit is so old and no one with billions of dollars has done anything about it.

what is this some sort of globalist plan bring in immigrants that have 8 kids then population explosion followed by collapse?

>the vermin population proceeded to explode, socially degnerate, and then die off into a non-breeding dystopian ultraviolence nightmare

World mulatto underclass controlled by (((them)))

Maybe it's that raising mice in some weird environment you can manipulate will make them adapt to that environment and, if need be, drive them to death. How is this new? Can't you do that with all animals? We do that, in principle, with cows when we kill them in the environments we create. Lots of them go insane or erratic in the coops and shit.

> Behavioral Sink
> Sink
SINK
THE
CHINKS