Spic hate thread

Spic hate thread guys as a white man living here I hate these fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao te crees güero pinche nopal, dudo que puedas probarlo frijolito.

orale foo, me 2

They are just fucking trash.

I actually hate them more than niggers at this point.

Have you ever met a beaner whose nose wasn't 5ft wide?

I agree completely. They are the bigger threat after all. The nigger population is stagnant. Spics breed like roaches and are still pouring in everyday. They also refuse to learn english. Still, to this day teaching their children bean speak. Most I know don't pay taxes, even tge legal ones! They are truly a disease on this nation. Once tgere are enough, they will ve attempting to take over. We've seen what has happened to the once beautuful California. Fuck taco-niggers. Fuck them all.

Ignore typos. I'm browsing on mobile.

baka u took some poor dude's profile pic for ur fucked up reasons

Post a picture of yourself "white" man

>happened to the once beautuful California

Exactly, how anyone can see what happened to California and not think latrineos are a pure menace is beyond me.

They are not fucking "bro-tier".

I have never seen a spic, do they ever come here? Are they afraid of water?

The vast majority of them are poor as fuck so they would never have the money to fly there.

Care to say why?

I took a DNA test, my results told me I am a mix of Spanish, Iranian(both from my dads side), and the indigenous people of America(moms side). Where does an Americanized mutt, who's family runs a successful restaurant, fit in this?

I also don't like spics that come to the US and bring their shit culture

Fuck you.

How about that instead?

Indeed. Not to mention, just like niggers,they lust after white women. More and more of our women fall for their ilk. They are a threat not only to our nation, but to our genes. When they are the majority, they will rewrite American history and the cartel will be moving in with them. Would you really want the cartel having America's military technology and nukes at their disposal? I fucking hate spics so much more then niggers. Niggers are just useful pawns for political gain.

T . PABLO

OP you are a bad hombre - Sup Forums is a board of inclusivity, non-discrimination and diversity. This is no platform for your hate speech, please delete your Sup Forums account.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

Why don't you take a look at your shit stain country and the ones that border it dirty indian

Scared of showing your brown skin juan?

>mfw chicanos will outbreed the white "race" in the US
Looks like voting Trump didn't help you with shit, cumskins.

Pinche self-hating indio

We really need to spread more "taco pills" around this board. For the future sake of America.

>cumskins
This has got to be the least offensive "insult" ever cooked up.

Mestizo.
You can even be light-skinned, still mestizo.

Damn it feels good being dominican

Lots of spics need to back,and I'm Guatemalan. I sometimes feel ashamed that I'm put in the same category as them, most are stupid, and uncivilized.

ALL LATRINEOS ARE TRASH!

Nah lmao

This. Doesn't matter if you're Mexican, Dominican, Guatemalan, or Honduran. You're all trash. I know a dumbass in each of those categories. You all need to go back, and quit leeching off the land my ancestors built. You are all pawns in the destruction of America. Fuck off you brown goblins.

Coming from a Texan, who's family has been in the new world since the early 1600's.

You're just another simpleton stormnigger trash or a troll

Reminder that Mexicans and most Hispanics sre based

End yourself

>Mexicans and most Hispanics sre based
That's debatable, but assuming that's true, can you just fuck off to your own country? Thanks.

If you're white in mexico what European country did your ancestors come from?

>muh ancestors!

Stormnigger with mental damage detected

What do you expect me to do? Send radio waves with my brain so the illegals go back?

Why are you THIS retarded to demand something like that from me?

>Send radio waves with my brain so the illegals go back?

Just don't come here and shame anybody who considers coming to the US as a traitor.
>Why are you THIS retarded to demand something like that from me?
Are you retarded?

>>cumskins
>This has got to be the least offensive "insult" ever cooked up.
Agreed. It's pretty dumb. White trash or wigger is better.

I'm not going to do your bidding, subhuman, by saying 'fuck off to your own country' you are implying I live in the US, you are a retarded stormnigger.

Nah I'm good, I'm a hardworking citizen who loves this country and I'm not a god damn leech like some nigger.

Bump. There has been so much pro spic shilling lately

Say what you want. There's no denying that your people are still apart of the problem. Individually, there may be some good ones. But as a whole, you are trash that needs to go back. You guys will be the death of this country in the future.

California. Needn't I say more?

>white man living in mexicu
>hates mexicans

sounds like you need to be arrested and sent back to face your criminal charges gringo
why else would anyone live there and hate mexicans
or else you're just too stupid for words
or too greedy huh
>muh faggot reasons
yeah fuck off faggot

Obviously I'm aware my people have been an issue but that's their issue. As for me I'm going to continue doing me and stay right here.

tfw anchor baby who graduated uni this may

if california had as many niggers as it does mexicans it would be 100x worse.

Seems more like a nigger than a rapebaby,either that or a fucking shill, btw nice pic,can I put a Somalian skeleton with a eastern European bodybuilder?and talk about subhuman physically etc etc...
If White complain about minorities it's not because we don't have children and subhuman insectoids do,its because if we want to be less in our country and enjoy the fruits of our heritage as rulers of the world we should be able to do so,minorities are a pet that turns out to be a pest,the problem is most retards go full muh feefees even if now the cute little ant colony is rotting the very same house we live in.
I still don't hate Latinos because some are still white although even those by living amongst animals it takes a toll

>I'm not going to do your bidding
Oh yeah you're definitely retarded. You are a spic after all. You asked what I expected you to do, and I clearly explained myself.
>by saying 'fuck off to your own country' you are implying
It's a figure of speech you stupid cock muncher. You are such a vile and repulsive people, it's a shame that your country was founded by strong men who took huge risks coming to the new world and a couple hundred years later their genes are in a cess pool.

If it had as many whites as it does taco-niggers, it would be 100x better.

Fuck "going back" they need to be purged.

>mexican intellectual.

Then move,its not hard you fucking spic

I moved back to my homeland of TX after being out of state for a few years and god damn they are taking over. You're right, their worse than the nigs. Wall now.

Is this real? That's fantastic

Sweden has no right to be saying anything. These nordic cucks are beyond saving.

>trust me Im white

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil...,.