Custom flags were a mistake

custom flags were a mistake

Op was a mistake

Custom flags are a sure sign of someone being a (((rootless cosmopolitan)))

>oh no i can't shitpost about leaf/poo in loo/sweden yes!/etc anymore instead of actually trying to counter their arguments! this is anuda shoah!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

flag larping is a fucking cancer
ever since custom flags were brought back shits been retarded with losers making bait threads this has nothing to do with poos and their loos, just idiots pretending to be idiots for (you)s

wrong, you boot-licking cuntlard.

m-m-m-muh l-larp threads!

>i actually enjoy eating shit, why dont you faggot?

Custom flags are pretty funny. I like Larping.

i want a option to start a thread with or without custom flags since newfags can't resist the tasty bait and faggots can't resist the salty (you)s

Custom flags we're the best thing to happen. Anything that annoys autists that spam A FUCKING LEAF or SWEDEN YES or POO IN LOO every fucking post is a terrific thing. Those people ruined this site. Also this annoys flag collecting autists which is another plus.

We both enjoy eating shit because we're on Sup Forums

best thing that happened to Sup Forums lately

then we need to remove the meme flags like black pride and gay
this only leads to trolls larping for (you)s and derailing threads like LEAFS or POOS

That would be pretty good. Custom flags should either:
Only be on /bant/
Or
Have an option to have them in a thread.

They will come in handy for prosecutors.

This is a good idea. (self-hating italian here)

to be fair, those weren't so bad since it's obviously a joke anyways. You're on Sup Forums anyways, you aren't supposed to take those to heart. People that have no interest in offering counter-argument won't do it anyways, so just see it as free (you). On the other hand, seeing people larping under communist flags is the most annoying thing since the new flags were added.

it's nice the shills can use cheap proxies though and that's all that matters

TFW some bitch is so rustled we poke at his country that he actually is offended when we want to take meme flags away

not even shills just retards trying to trigger the wave of newfags that came over from T_D with a gay flag or a black pride flag

Only NatSoc and AnCap posters can be trusted and it's easy to see if they are what the flag represent. Every other LARPflag is a faggot and probably a kike so it doesn't matter. Makes it just easier for rest of us.

yeah this board is full of flaggots and false flaggots. fucking ruins the entire point of having flags at all

The larping is an obvious joke though just take the (you) and go it's Sup Forums after all.

Ancaps suck corporate dick too much
literal false flags are another reason why the flags are annoying

one is easily discarded one liners, the other is more elaborate and a much bigger waste of time.

Thanks for the free (you) anyways, UN fag.

Everyone who has one is either a leaf or emu

The point of flags has become everytime you see a Canadian post anything spam A FUCKING LEAF and autistic Canadians see you get attention posting dumb things with a Canadian flag so they ramp up the shit posting so more people say A FUCKING LEAF

flags are shit and don't belong on Sup Forums so I don't really care as this is the next best thing.

the leaf meme came from faggoty canadians flooding the board with spam
now they spam Sup Forums but behind a black pride flag or a gay flag or a one of the communist flags
they still bait for (you)s but now we dont have a easy way to dismiss their bait
we dont even have the cool flags that we had before, i want my brotherhood of nod flag back

it's quite simple:
every non-geo flag is a leaf.

personally I think they should do random flags again. it felt like getting a get when your flag ideology matched up with the opinion you just posted. also seeing some guy post obvious bait and get an israeli flag was priceless

You can discard the one liners larpers say friend it's not a big deal it's Sup Forums.

That said, if we're letting meme flags back, we might as well have option to have no flag at all.

i want a way to start a thread with or without custom flags
it's too easy to trigger T_D retards with custom flags

That's what should be done anyways. Flags or not, national flags are still prettier than most of the custom flags, and it could be more honest, granted there're ways to fake that too, but you know what I mean.

>start a thread with or without custom flags
this

>poor poor canucks being abused
that's preferable to what we have now with this lame shit. they deserve it anyway

I'm a Nigger from Niger

where do I sign up to make the admins remove the custom flags

>AnCap
Ancaps are profoundly retarded. They're against streets. Without streets people would have nowhere to defecate. The only thing their flag is good for is masking the fact that I am from India.

Seriously though, we cannot let ancaps sell the nuclear codes to the highest bidder.

They pretty much ruined discourse on here. Now anyone can larp as some faggot talking about how terrible Trump is and there's no way to know if they're some faggot Eurocuck whose opinion is worthless

Post aesthetically pleasing flags.

>everytime you see a Canadian post anything spam A FUCKING LEAF
You're missing an essential part of it. A FUCKING LEAF gets posted because Canadians consistently post things that are absolutely cancerous. On the rare occasion that a leaf makes sense you will see people post a reaction along the lines of

>A FUCKING LEAF
>GOODPOSTING
Holy shit!

Better than a fucking leaf. I'm starting to think that flags help shape national characteristic too. Or at least it shows taste.

Custom flag or not, I will still be shit on for it.

UN and other globalist organisations are datamining us.

They had full statistics about us, about which countries where relatively active during which timezones, etc.
I say it's good we fucked that shit up.