Sup Forums rebranding

We need to adopt retro futurism as our official goal.
Pic related.
It works as a meme and our vision of the future is such a massive departure from the vision of liberals.
Anyone with healthy instincts will naturally prefer to live in some hightech paradise that is in harmony with nature and full of happy, intelligent, decent people rather than a world full of beast turds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
youtube.com/watch?v=_qIBxXLMCL0
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurism
youtube.com/watch?v=nOQc6DopiKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

upvoting! lets get this to the front page guys!

moar

Aryans are a meme

reddit

>that soulless postmodernist architecture everywhere
You're on a way towards this right now.

You need to understand that globalism was the functional end of the world, and the fumes of the "end of history" ran out by the middle of the 2000's. What this means is that the inertia of Western Civilization finally ran out and uncoincidentally this is right when shit like gay marriage triumphed. The reason everything feels like utter shit is because the world has lost its center. We've fully become swallowed by nihilism and things that once gave society direction and purpose like religion no longer influence enough people to matter. The spirit of gravity is drowning us and we'll die if we don't do something about that.

Western civilization is dead. Our only purpose now is to avenge it and ensure something better than this globalist hellscape replaces it.

Excellent.

Future vision of Northwest American Republic white ethnostate.

Please post all of your retro-futurism pictures in this thread. Retro-futurism is my favourite genre of art.

You have a shallow view of history. We lost our soul in the 1950s (with materialism = happiness) And the 1960s filled that void with all the hells we fight and hate today. But we lost 65 years ago. Even the 20s were filled with mainstream celebrations of prostitutions of all types.

we were promised a futuristic utopia by now. what they gave us was 3rd world

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
You should give it a watch, if you haven't.

Do you ever realise that we're living in the future and find yourself getting kind of freaked out? It makes me feel free.

(((Futurism)))

Deus vult

This isn't the future you were looking for

Robowaifus should be incorporated

That only happens if the population of sub Saharan Africa is wiped out.

> Cult of Materialism
youtube.com/watch?v=_qIBxXLMCL0

We were told if we did the right thing and went to University and got a degree then the futurist utopia would be achieved and social advancement would be open to us, but in reality it's the complete opposite.

dont fucking ruin retro art with your garbage

So The Jetsons then?

eggsactly

I can't believe there is another Sup Forumsack that has the same vision as me

Technology is the only way to achieve a utopia (or at least, something close to it). The drive to invent, advance and find new scientific discoveries is rooted deeply into our genes and it's one of the most representative things of our history.

If a trully sentient A.I will be developed it will side with us. You can't argue with empirical, hard data.

Couple that with automation (no need to import shitskins to do shitjobs), gene editing, artificial implants, we can have a white utopia which we can expand to the stars.

But the first thing we have to do is to get rid of non whites from our ancestral lands

We are at the limits of what technology is capable of. The future will never look like that.

Tesla would have done this

>advance civilization forward by 1000 years, with free energy harnessing
>unsuppress technology and information
>free flow of information and technology, no suppression

advancement to the galactic level is the prime interest

Women are a meme.

Sup Forums MARS INSURGENCE WHEN

There's supposed to be submarines, giant robots, aliens, space travel, and so on. Come on guys it's the year 2017. Instead we've got political correctness and more wars for greater israel. Make the world great again!

Reppressed Evolution of Man
Human civilization and advancement has been stagnant. All our technologies have not uplifted the condition of man and we still struggle with the same problems of 100 and even 1000 years ago.
We all know that Tesla wanted to advance human civilization forward by 1000 years, with free energy harnessing the earth's electromagnetic energy and transmitting it globally through the ionospehere and other advanced technologies,
What other technologies and advancements have been repressed /suppressed to stagnate and reverse human evolution?

>Women are a meme
How about you stop speaking like a redditor and stop using the word "meme" to refer to fucking everything?

Fuck this modern architecture. This is the kind of retro-futuristic we need.

What we need is technology, architecture is irrelevant.

How about you jump my dick?

Architecture reflects the culture and values of the people

>the spaceship looks ugly therefore lets not use it to explore space

looks are secondary. utility is primary. this is germanic practicality 101

Usefulness > aesthetics.
Aesthetics are irrelevant.
Nowadays we need strength and nothing else.

Loyal citizen of the imperium YES

Flying cars are stupid and impractical.

i am ok with this. but how do we get ride of the inflow of beaners and the increas of non whites, drug additions, and homlessness

> cars are stupid and impractical.
t. primitivist

>Germanic practicality
More like Communism, complete function over form. Just compare Soviet Russia and the Third Reich.

>rebranding
>WE need to do X
Doesn't work that way, there is no command structure here for you convince. Just do your thing, create content and if people like it they will imitate it, and it will survive in the ecosystem of memes that is Sup Forums.

I dig retrofuturism and I believe it has a place here, but "idea guys" that rely on others to actually put their ideas into action do not.

Good luck in the meme game.

Nope. I'm a politically incorrect liberal. Need to adopt a more progressive look.

Since you can't grasp the metric system, I'm not surprised you'd think that.

Stop this.

Aryans were R1a proto-Slavs that came to India in the Iron age you moron.
There are 250 million R1a Indians today mixed with native population.

Aryan means Higher, Smarter, from the top, from the mountains in Sanskrit.

Tall, smart slavs came to India by the mountains so they got that name.

Just remove everyone who believes in god and you can have this world.

Keep in mind all black people believe in god.

I wish America had pretty European architecture like that. In reality, those people would be sitting outside of a shitty Starbucks in an ugly ass strip mall.

Maybe it is for the better.
Just imagine we would have dragged all the other humans and their narrow minds with us into space.

>hey guys, become a literal nazi and we'll live in a 1960s retro-future

Seems legit.

Make beautiful work

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

I have to disagree with you there. That video explains it really good. Without places to care about why should someone care about your city and country as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ

This time user. Once we form Cascadia, we will expel all modern jewish architecture. We will bring back the greater architecture styles europeans ever produced. Our people won't just be beautiful again, so will our cities.

Since I was a child and old enough to read i was promised the coming singularity. Synthetic muscles and brain implants, genetic engineering and gene therapies, true AI, etc but all those things seem to be so far away.
instead of spending trillions on research for these subjects to create a better humanity, supermen, we spend it on worthless fucking kike wars in some sand nigger desert so some rich kikes can become richer, we spend it on worthless subhumans in africa so they can outbreed out us and then collapse when we collapse, we spend it on shaniquas 8 fucking kids and sarahs welfare job in hr.
and what happened to space colonization? in the 50s and 60s we were promised nuclear slat rockets and nuclear pulse drives capable of reaching 10 percent of the speed of light. we could have had permanent colonies on the moon, mars, the asteroid belt, the jovian moons and even deep space stations in the kuiper belt.
all we got was marxists faggots, mass nonwhite immigration and a deep state government trying to subvert our liberty.
the worst part is no one cares.
I recently replayed the deus ex series, from the first to mankind divided.
i must say i shed a single tear down my face when i chose the sarif ending in human revolution because i know none of that will EVER HAPPEN.
europe will become like africa and the middle east and america like brazil, third world shitholes filled with low iq shitskins.
A ending with a whimper, maybe a blast if we get ww3 going.

mexico looks comphy as fug.
>benis

We're already on Mars. This ain't really Earth.

I love this idea. Won't have anything to post today but you have just inspired OC. Have a bump.

The high-tech stuff is for the elite less than 1%. Genetic engineering? Mars colony? Cybernetic body parts?

That's for the elite.

NOT you.

NEVER you.

YOU get to live in a burned out shithole surrounded by shitskins who despise you and openly plot murder and mayhem on you daily.

Real fucking great future ain't it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurism

Futurism was literally an art movement adopted by fascists. Also "futurist" =/= "futuristic." It's not Jetsons shit.

prosperity depends on t̶e̶c̶h̶n̶o̶l̶o̶g̶y̶ 3rd world immigrants. forget about a hi-tech future, hi-immigrant is where its at

Go read Zero to One faggots.

All you faggots should be figuring out how to build your own innovative monopolies.

Why wouldn't you care about useful places?

tl;dr

This was a great watch. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOQc6DopiKQ

it's a short book, don't be lazy

>neck tattoo

Degenerates will not be allowed in the ethnostate.

dude, wheres the future?
>flying cars were scheduled to be delivered in 2015

the bright and shiny future that was sold to you in exchange for your docility was just a scam to keep you from fighting the inevitable collapse of society
stagnant and regressive technology is just a manifestation of this

>It works as a meme and our vision of the future is such a massive departure from the vision of liberals.

We've seen the future. No corrupt religious thugs. No muslims jews or christians. The crony capitalists are latinum-grubbing "Ferengi". Freedom and equality for all. No right-wing conservative extremist school-shooters.

Frankenpenises and Neo-vaginas.

>Any cool idea comes from reddit
>It's not poopoopeepee so must be from leddit
What the fuck man, have some vision

Were there any black people on The Jetsons?

Could do away with the ominous green haze though

>german anything
Yuck!

The entire outlook on the future was different: we were going to be reaching for the stars, not being overrun by primitive savages.

Archano-futurism is the only way. Retro futurism is hipster tier.

Finally, a gigantic, crumbling hotel. In the lobby of the hotel lounged a few men, most of them old, eyes vacant, without hope, smoking and waiting listlessly. Jones strode among them to the telephone booth beside the desk. Fishing a two-dollar piece from his pocket he rapidly dialed. "I'm at a town called Laurel Heights," he told the individual who answered. "Come and pick me up." After that he strolled restlessly around the lobby, gazing through the fly-specked window at the dark road beyond. They would all be waiting, and he was impatient to begin. First came his speech and then the questions, but to him it was a formality; he had previewed long ago the grudging, reluctant acceptance of his conditions. They would protest but in the end they would give in; the publisher, first, and then General Patzech, and then Mrs. Winestock whose Montana estate provided the meeting place and whose money was to finance the Organization. The name pleased him. They would call themselves Patriots United. Tillman, the industrialist, would suggest it, the legal arrangements had already been put through by David Sullivan, the councilman from New York. It had all been arranged, and it was going to work out as planned. In front of the hotel appeared a slim needle-nosed projectile. Cautiously, the projectile came to rest against the curb; its lock fastened, and the hull slid back. Jones hurried from the lobby out into the night cold. Making his way to the projectile, he felt in the darkness for the opening. "It's about time," he told the shapes half-visible in the gloom. "Are they all there?" "Every one of them," the answer came. "All assembled and ready to listen. Got your seatstraps fastened?" He had. The hull slid shut, snapped into place, and the lock released. An instant later the needle-nose raced forward into the sky. It headed west toward Montana and the Bitterroot Mountains; Jones was on his way.

Define useful places.
People need places to life and to admire. I think the video explained it very clearly that we aren't even talkng about usefullness.

But what makes you think a library would be more useful as a brutalist block instead of a more comfortable building style?

you can't advance technology without a state/civilization. I am a libertarian, but anarchism is totally retarded

>not being overrun by primitive savages
The delicious irony of using that term is that there is a movie by that name that succinctly defines the dilemma of two sides labeling each other as such.

We can train the uncivilized. There is no hope for rapacious, greed-driven villains.

>We can train the uncivilized
lurkmoar newfag

It's a waste of resources, money and time that could be put to better use.

>People need places to life and to admire.
What for?

We had to choose between multiculturalism and the singularity. But at least we're not racist right?

We are incredibly dynamic bio-electrical/mechanical bodies controlled by the refined matter called the spirit - the quintessential you - with suppressed capabilities we still have yet to uncover and unlock.

All of our advanced tech is just a few steps above tech from the 1950's, which was just a step above what came before. Most current technology can be traced back in one form or another to the neolithic era.

We were promised a lot by salesmen.

Whatever you say pajeet

You watch sci-fi spy films and are in awe of the futuristic shit they can do. But you don't know that the governments are 30 years ahead of civilian consumer technology. You post here on your japanese imageboards preoccupied with racemixing, politics, global warming, ISIS, ukraine. But you don't understand that all of these things are just there to placate the masses. Meanwhile the government has the power to see the future of every single person and see what they're seeing through quantum entanglement genetic memory algorithms. Why do I care that the government knows what I think, you say?

Because you are the perfect slave, little things are let slide, but big things that a collective conscious plans to overthrow the government are easily overthrown due to remote viewing of their intentions by the government.

We're all living in a dream world.

this documentary implies that if you are anti-materialist, you will be want to help the 3rd world. An intelligent anti-materialist would help his own countrymen first and not meddle in the affairs of other peoples.

Then why life at all? Pure materialism is cancer.

Maybe when we are in peaceful times.
Not now.

jesus christ
if this is not copy pasta u are a genius

N-n-n-n-n-o we can totally make the cartels lay down their machetes and vats of acid, and walk with us!

If you like old architecture so much, then bringing it back isn't as hard as you think.

The bottom line is traditional is complex, and changing it to new form factors is difficult since it was spawned of construction techniques. It was tied to old structure techniques that are outdated now, so making modern cost effective buildings look like old ones takes extra effort and very hard to repair.

What we can do is, become architects, draw up new designs with our beauty ideals. There is a massive lack of traditional designs out there right now.

Right now, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that could design a greek style sky scraper or even a single family home.