Watergate 2.0

With evidence mounting linking the Trump campaign with Russia, are we living through history right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=HO2c_2XAXMw

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
archive.is/IExhs
archive.is/2y7Js
youtu.be/cVmyqy7fMRU?t=14s
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/11/gwu_law_prof_jonathan_turley_on_trump_jr_meeting_a_russia_for_the_love_of_god_this_is_not_treason.html
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/liberal-legal-scholar-scoffs-at-claims-donald-trump-jr-guilty-of-treason/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>doesn't get replies for the 1st and 2nd threads
>posts a 3rd one

But this is the first tread I've made this morning...

Funny gif though

even Krauthammer on FOX News says Jr. was lying for 6 months about collusion and now we know "there is there there".

>when FOX turns on you

>Watergate 2.0
more like Dumbgate 9001

>Posts nothingburger
>Tries to make it a somethingburger

>Random Russian broad lies to Donald Trump's son about being from the Russian government and having incriminating information about HRC
>Donald Trump's son realizes she's lying and stops communicating with her
>OMG THIS IS PROOF THAT DONALD TRUMP HIRED THE RUSSIANS TO HACK THE ELECTION
Lol Democrats are never gonna recover from this shit

this is where it starts. the smoking gun that shows them where to look.

Mueller has subpoena power. Stay tuned. But it's going to take 12 - 18 months.

This is the ACME product which will finally catch roadrunner!

>the ACME product which will finally catch

ezra klein is such a faggot

DRIP
DRIP
DRIP

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.
DRIP
DRIP
DRIP

PRISON TIME

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD FAGGET

>This shows us where there might be evidence of a crime that we don't have any evidence for
>This is a smoking gun
I don't think you know what a smoking gun is

We're always living through history you dense piece of shit.

Changes nothing. If Trump is gonna be impeached it will only show that we are living in a double standart society. We have more "proofs" of russian colosion between "hillary and the democrats than between Trump and Russia.

delusional diversion tactics. that's not what any of this is about, but it sounds great to the retarded echo chamber viewers/listeners who think it actually "disproves" something.

>it does not

>Come to conclusion
>Then find evidence to support it

Right man, the dems look bad

stay tuned. we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. Mueller and team are working away. And they have subpoena power.

So what is the "it"

There is no smoking gun. No crime was committed. You people fail to understand there was a breaking and entering crime at the Watergate to be investigated. You have nothing of the sort to investigate. There is no crime.

So if Hillary is guilty by your own standard Don Jr is also guilty. So should we stop prosecuting crimes?

yo

>are we living through history right now?

Maybe the end of it, once he's gone the left is going into maximum overdrive, that or ha;f the country who supported him is going to incite a civil war against the other half.

Slowly but surely we 'are' watching the death of an empire, all we're really doing at this point is delaying it.

Member when Dems admitted the entire election was a sham before the cycle even started?

Wow those digits

WW3 will be fought on American Soil.

What a wonderful time we live in.

youtu.be/cVmyqy7fMRU?t=14s

Honestly, me being a republican these mother fuckers definitely disrespected democracy. Fucking bitch ass crackers.

>History was yesterday
>Tomorrow is a mystery
>And today is a present

:D

He met with some nobody not engaged on Russian government who have nothing about anti-Hillary material he was searching.

But whatever makes you feel better till you run out of made up outrage.

this

I keep checking off things in the dossier. History will show that it's 90% accurate, even the bed wetting.

Exactly this. If it's a crime to get stolen information and publish it for gain then every news outlets in existence is going to be jailed and shut down.

We absolutely are, you're about to witness the disintegration of the entire democratic party.

is Jr. the sacrificial lamb?

>With evidence mounting
>Ancap flag
You piece of shit

>living through history
does the hyperbole ever stop? is this the only way a leftist knows how to communicate?

>12-18 months
Keep praying to a God you don't believe in, and see yourself continue to lose without knowing why.

>random

she works for the Dems

Y'all will just grasp at any straw left in front of you huh?

Déjà-vu
Next thing I remember is someone posting an image where scientist says OP can stop sucking cock.

You know, you can simultaneously support Trump, and also believe he had help/was working with the Russians.

>evidence mounting

Nigga you retarded

Could be but it's not something I want since we would ACTUALLY go to jail for reading WikiLeaks. Not only that. Putin could send Americans to prison just by calling them at random and telling them things they aren't meant to know.

Bad precedent to set.

He got a fucking email literally saying the russian govt has some good shit on Hillary, and said I love it.
Now on Sup Forums a lot of retarded 15 year old neet cunts can say hurr this is ok, but in real world politics, it isn't.

can confirm. he ass raped op's wife's son and now she's upset about what a faggot all of them are. I told her to get the fuck out of my way and if she or her degenerate circus even THINK to look at my wife and two kids i'd turn her whole city into glass.

>Law states that no nominee shall solicit, accept and receive foreign donations
>Nominee accepts information on opponent from foreign government
>An anime board says no crime has been commited.

Stay classy you LARPing sperglords.

So the Obama administration set up a meeting with some fuck from the law firm representing the company who made the Steele dossier, uses this as an excuse for surveillance, and when dtj publishes the email correspondence showing that this lawyer was a fucking joke from the start and a plant it somehow means BLUMPF is guilty of collusion. Maximum kek.
Meanwhile Obama who is no longer presiding goes around the country and the globe colluding with the Dems and other leftist organizations to undermine the integrity of foreign elections and processes.
Certainly the (((Dems))) cry out in pain and point fingers when they do illicit shit. Doing something and then saying it was someone else doesn't work when you leave a trail of evidence or when it's blatantly published. Some level of brain cancer such behavior is.

I like you're hat bro.

Who allowed her to enter the country with an expired visa?

And if what you said was true, Hillary would already be burning for colluding with Ukraine.

Hillary did exactly the same thing with Ukraine officials but those millennial retards from Plebbit thinks that's ok but in reality it's not.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
>thanks NorBotBro

>With evidence mounting

We're always living through history dumbass. We ain't living through the future n sheit

>DNC shill group attempts to entrap Don Jr with Russian collusion scam
>Russia isn't a story at this time
>He goes to the meeting to collect dirt
>The meeting has no dirt so he leaves
On top of this are we forgetting about the mi6 agent that provided the pee story? Who went to jail for that one??

intent of collusion is still illegal Sup Forums
i understand that you dont want it to be true for some reason, but that doesnt matter
it illegal

>Law states that no nominee shall solicit, accept and receive foreign donations
LOL. Have you ever heard of K Street?

(((krauthammer)))

This guys gets it.
MI6 man is no meme pseudo agent, he was the fucking Moscow desk head for years.

>law says that no person shall receive foreign donations
>source:my ass
That's not what it says at all, but keep pretending that there's something there. It surely will work out just like the fifteen other times you did that.

No you silly nigger. If you want to enforce the law on one side then you have to enforce on both sides.

I guess the liberals aren't tired of losing yet. In a few years there won't be a single liberal in our government. Get rekt commie fags.

>"there is there there".

What?

>
>This guys gets it.
>MI6 man is no meme pseudo agent, he was the fucking Moscow desk head for years.

exactly. what can be confirmed has been confirmed.

>Nominee
>Email is from June 3
>Trump doesn't get the nomination until July 19
Ya blew it, kid.

B T F O
T
F
O

>But it's going to take 12 - 18 months.

"So Trump is finished" says increasingly nervous man for 30th time in past 2 years?

>even Krauthammer
Even the guy who has been viciously attacking Trump for the past year believes that this latest news is the ultimate proof of everything he has been saying all along - SHOCK!

Every day, I'm establishing who "source *" and others are. And like I said, I'm fine with it. If Trump hired Russian whores to piss on the Obama bed, even more so. I like Russia.

> (You)
>>"there is there there".
>What?

Krauthammer added. "But to say 'I love it,' to be informed that the Russians are working on their behalf, contradicts six months of stories."

"I defended them, because up until today there was no 'there' there," he said.

"Well now there is a 'there.'"

tick tock, brock.
GWU Law Prof. Jonathan Turley on Trump Jr. Meeting A Russian: "For The Love Of God... This Is Not Treason"
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/11/gwu_law_prof_jonathan_turley_on_trump_jr_meeting_a_russia_for_the_love_of_god_this_is_not_treason.html

preet did. i believe she made some sort of deal.

>DJT Jr.
>nominee

Trump's nomination was my birthday present from the Universe :3

I wonder what it will be this year

Why do they call him Fredo? It's like they know they're basically gangsters.

It's illegal for a two private people to meet about campaign dirt?

>trump jr did nothing illegal
>trump jr is not in an elected capacity
>Russian lawyer says she has no ties to the kremlin

It's literally more nothing

Remember these days, your kids will ask you about them and what your views were ... most of you will probably have to lie

transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

No so stop making these fucking threads. call me when you figure out how to impeach Donald Trump Jr.

>stay tuned

Let me know when you actually have something.

"hillary did it so trump can do it"
thats not how politics works people

Considering the DNC is on its deathbed, nah.

>jr not part of campaign
>no money exchanged
>nothing given from either side
>no illegal activity

Liberals believe their own bullshit again, how fucking retarded can you all be? Please, for the love of god, just fucking hang yourselves, you can't handle reality.

What will you do when this vanishes next week and you're back to another nothing burger?

>Watergate 2.0

You're an idiot.

YOOOOUUUUUU WAAAAAANTED OOOUT BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

Yes.

You're watching the build up to the greatest civilizational collapse in human history
The left's days of forcing their agenda down everyone's throats will end one way or the other

They are children

I'm not concerned with history, I'm only concerned with the future. This is the clearest indication you are dealing with a psychopath jew demon or one of their puppets, because they talk about "making/writing history" or being "on the right/wrong side of history", because they don't care about reality or it's relative future - they merely care that they can doctor and record the information as such to obfuscate their lies and crimes and convince people they "did the right thing" while everyone is merely existing in uncertainty on a flaming ball of nigger shit in the Sol system.

The goal with all these "russia" stories has never been to impeach, democrats have just constantly been trying to rile up their base. Too bad they keep getting beaten.

um no, sweetie. the absolute state of marxist indoctrination. just.
Liberal Legal Scholar Scoffs At Claims Donald Trump Jr. Guilty Of Anything
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/liberal-legal-scholar-scoffs-at-claims-donald-trump-jr-guilty-of-treason/

Reminder that people here have an average iq of 120 plus. You'll have to step up your shill game if you want to get one past us.

>Tfw I could be any high paying profession but I prefer software development because I can shitpost and work

>the law is what I think it is

Good try,

They are incapable of taking a step back, they won't even realize that it's gone when they're shifted to another episode of hysterics.

Hopefully a brick to the head you insufferable faggot

>jr not part of campaign
correct, but paul and jared were contacted and went to the meeting with jr
>no money exchanged
that doesnt matter, as long as there was intent to recieve something of value, which legally speaking includes information on an opposing campaign
>nothing given from either side
again, doesnt matter, the intent was there, thats all there needs to be
>no illegal activity
collusion

Why is literally all bait on Sup Forums shit? Can't believe I'm even giving you a (You). Krauthammer has been against Trump since the beginning.