POL ETERNALLY BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVMdh6d3h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but you are black

I'm not Jewish...I'm....
No, wait. Yes I am, and I like being Jewish.
OY VEY GOYIM SHEKEL PLZ!

This...........is............ so......... ....deep

FPBP

this 'talking' rap thing annoys the shit out of me.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQVMdh6d3h0

very true, end affirmative action now and lets forget about those reparations you wouldn't shut up about. also stop complaining about white male CEOs, thanks

IF...I... PHRASE MY WORDS
IN A WAY
WHICH IMPLIES MEANING
IN MY PHRASES
WOULDNT YA'LL...CRACKAS...
SING MY PRAISES?

Sage

kek

Ohh, jew.
We should make a policy, right before we gas you, every jew get to say a last joke.

Then I shall recount the names of the men that have laid with your mom

kek

>who would you be if..
WHITE

White again pls

Hahahaha.

You sure know how to dodge that oven.

i love how its always niggers who peddle this no race exist shit. Oh man would they looooove this to be true

Oy Vey! You goyim need to remove your labels so we can get rid of all these problematic isms.

Imagine how fucking cringeworthy filming this little propaganda piece would have been, with them mouthing their words to the camera with over-exaggerated facial expressions and hand gestures. Yuck!

I mean, as bluepilled as he is, at least he's not a fucking black supremacist like some BLM groups.

You aren't black, you are mulatto black. Not a real nigga, just a broken melting pot copy.

>Irish OR white edition
My sides.

Well if we're going for the "people are like cars" allegory like in the video......

>mfw a nigger says he is not black
>proceeds to claim I am a disgusting non-white

Why are niggers so retarded? Why do they attempt to steal my fucking label? WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE WHITE!? WHY MUST THEY TAKE IT FORCEFULLY!?!??!

rekt

I've always thought this, judge by character, and have always thought anti racists are the most racist.

They flip flop depending on what they wantto extract from the situation.

These type of adverts are obviously aimed at creating a "White people are the REAL problem" vibe within society.
Who else is it supposed to be targeted at?
Who are they trying to "educate"?
For what purpose?
Niggers lap it up because it gives them a sense of moral superiority, of seeing their peers socially demoted.
By taking such a position they make themselves an "other" and enemy, so... race does exist in the tribal sense.

Rekt

huuuuuuh
really makes me

uh

whats the word

??? fuck

Most punchable face since jaden smith?