OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/search?q=berg heil&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH8sGTjoTVAhXjQJoKHSnnDrsQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=971
youtube.com/watch?v=MQEwJdhfddk
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
youtube.com/watch?v=aOCqHRpQh88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S GOING TO SINK AUSTRALIA!!!!

Oicebirg roit aheed!

Were they expected antarctica to maintain its current shape from now until the end of time?

damn, still thinking that global warming is a HOAX????
DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

>(((berg)))
fucking jews

Where does the "if all the ice melts the oceans will rise" meme come from? Tell me the last time you filled a glass full of ice and water that when the ice melted it overflowed the glass? It doesn't happen because ice is just a very marginally expanded version of water. I get that there is ice in glaciers that Is on land masses and not in the ocean until it melts, but isn't that just a small percentage of the world's ice? The oceans will never rise and it's a stupid fucking lie

"Crack"
"Iceberg"

So the iceberg is still attached to another supermegahuge iceberg that seem intact?

Whats the big deal?

>(((iceberg)))
>antarctica
OY VEY THEY HAVE STARTED

omg call polce 999

Cuz lefties cry so much so their tears produce a lot of steam that travels there and melts iceborgs

now I feel bad for taking long showers just because i was bored

I WAS RIGHT YOU FUCKERS!!

Not all of it is floating ice. But even then...
>If all the ice covering Antarctica, Greenland, and in mountain glaciers around the world were to melt, sea level would rise about 70 meters (230 feet). The ocean would cover all the coastal cities.

That's not even a bad thing.

>muh six gorillion icebergs

the ice on glaciers isn't actually in the water, it's on the land, so when a glacier makes it's way to the ocean, it actually does technically raise the water level. However, it's still complete bullshit because the ocean is fucking huge

that's not the ice they're worried about, its glaciers that's on land.

Soon the place will be able to sustain vegetation and wild life, just like it did before.

Tell me again why this is a problem?

you're analogy is so retarded. enormous amounts of ice are above the sea level. if you held ice above a full glass of water and it melted, it would overflow. there is geological proof that water levels change depending on how much ice is held within the caps.

you're talking to someone who doesn't give a fuck about rising water levels, though. just being real with you.

I believe water expands by 9% when frozen. So if all the ice melted, the sea level would likely drop. For anyone who is a fucking retard, fill a glass of ice water up to the brim and watch what happens when the ice melts.

Could you live on it and sail around the world?

NEVER FORGET ABOUT THE 6 TRILLION TON BERG THAT GOT SUN GASSED!

FUCKING ZLUMPF SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW!?!?!

You will because you're a climate nutjob. I'll be fine because I'm a rational american and don't wear my pants on my head.

Why do news headlines read like reddit titles these days? It's embarrassing.

lmao, came here for this.

>there was a time on this planet when Antarctica didn't even exist

REEEEEEEE GLOBAL WARMNIG

>North America use to be a tropical jungle

REEEEEEEEE CLIMATE CHANGE

>Giant bird lizards used to roam the planet and now they are gone

REEEEEE MASS EXTINCTION

It's Canada's rightful ice.

>trillion-ton iceberg
now that is fat-shaming!

Didn't he invent the internet?

it actually equalizes. Because the ice is less dense than the water, part of it floats above the waterline. When it melts, the amount of water in the ice fills in the volume that it displaced

>london fags finally learning they are only a fourth of the size of Delaware

rekt

>earth temperature goes down
>ice forms at poles
>volcanoes and shit
>earth temperature goes up
>ice breaks off into oceans and melts
>earth temperature goes down

It's the normal cycle.

>red dots are volcanoes

>Trillion ton berg

ACTUALLY IT WAS 7 TRILLION TONS OY FUCKING VEY

>(((berg)))

Good. Delaware sucks. Hope the iceberg travels across the oceans and destroys Delaware in the equivalent of a matter anti matter reaction.

the highest recorded water levels are from the last ice age. explain that

CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER REEEEEEEEEEEE

AN ISLAND WILL DRIFT AWAY

>wants dead white americans
>flag
Checks out

My work was completed before I even got here.

Kekd pretty hard tbqh

my sides

Berg is also Germanic for mountain

I.e. a town in Norway:
>Kongsberg
>King's mountain

>Tonsberg etc

google.no/search?q=berg heil&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH8sGTjoTVAhXjQJoKHSnnDrsQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=971

>Berg

Is it just me or does that berg look like Israel?

Daily reminder that the lands of Northern Europe is constantly rising.(because having been pushed down by the ice age)

We'll be fine.

SWEDEN
NO

It's always a berg

I thought the same thing

(((BERG)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

the whole thing is ice so when it melts, the sea level will actually drop a tiny bit

OY VEY ANUDDA TRILLION!!!

>ice melting and snapping off Antarctica
>will eventually real land beneath
>and pyramids
>full disclosure must happen because people will wonder why the fuck there are ancient ruins in Antarctica
>you heard it here first it's Atlantis
>Atlantis didn't sink per se, it slid to its current position from its original seat in the Atlantic Ocean during catastrophic plate tectonics which accompanied the last great Cataclysm

Do ass cracks mean that body warming is real?

what about earth quakes

Oh my tectonic plates...The lava is warming

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

wut

I was thinking that too.

How the fuck do you even measure something at millimeters per year? Shit's crazy.

That's what happen when ice freezes to hard, it becomes brittle. When the ice is warmer, it's more flexible and better able to external forces.

>see TRILLION TON BERG
>IMMEDIATELY think of ((( )))

I've been here too long.

London is filled to the brim with niggers, dunecoons and leftists. They don't have any (self)awareness to begin with.

>The Ancestral homeland of the white man is discovered
>Jewish media struggles to explain how this was kept secret
>White men return home
>WE WUZ KANGS
>Discover our ancient technology
>Prosper

Wow, it got so god damn big that it snapped off from the rest. Maybe the planet is getting too cold.

Sure thing schlomo. Let me guess; you need some increased taxes to deal with it.

the fuck is a della ware, like tupper ware?
that's not very big

I would be the happiest burger alive if this fell into the ocean and all of the coastal cities were under water.

I'm 4,500 ft above sea level, I'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQEwJdhfddk

>the ice on glaciers isn't actually in the water, it's on the land,

This is an iceberg or also known as an iceshelf. It is actually in the water already, so it is already displacing it's own weight in water. If it were all to melt suddenly, sea levels would rise by 1 cm.

>a island will drift away
The prophecy is true

Daily reminder
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

>nasa.gov

There's land under Antarctica, I used to think the same thing until I learned this. It still fine with LA becoming Atlantis.

The hell would anyone want to live in some ruins in the arctic?

Well played.

so? the icecaps have been shrinking and melting for years what diffrance would this make?

Surely there must be a way to profit from this!

I mean ... How terrible.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AND YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING JEW JOKES

He never said he invented the internet.

!!!!

AH SHIT I SEE IT! I'M ON THE COAST! IT'S HEADED AT US AT HUNDREDS OF MILES AN HOUR! OMG Sup Forums PRAY FOR ME!

that's actually wrong. Ice in water does not raise or lower water levels when it melts

youtube.com/watch?v=aOCqHRpQh88

The only ice that matters is the ice on land

Literally why should anyone care?
A fuckin ice berg will just probably drift for a few months then disappear and thats it.

Larsen C could go the same way Larsen A and B did before:
when the floating ice shelf collapses, the runoff from the marine-terminating glaciers further inland will increase (double or triple) and that really will influence sea level

Floridian here, when will our state become flooded?

Is this the proof that Jews are behind global warming?

(((((((Berg)))))))

Titanic

> literally every year and these people still don't get it. Saged.

>fill a glass of ice water up to the brim and watch what happens when the ice melts
Actual empirical science? HERETIC!!!! BURN WITHC BURN!!!!

>Swedestan almost completely under water

>Most USA liberals live on the coasts

Can someone pls remind me why exactly I'm supposed to be against this?

Just so you all know, this current refugee crisis which was purposely created from the petro wars and the death of Gaddafi is just testing grounds for the great invasion set to come.

White and East Asian people will be blamed for climate change and major population centers in Africa and the Middle East will be deemed unlivable. In reality, the earth is naturally warming as part of a normal cycle.

wats the matter? cant swim u fucking nigger?

IMPEACH!

they will actually be unlivable due to the lack of money african and middle eastern countries have for things like desalination, levees, and air conditioning

not that this will stop the invasion, only bullets can do that

I'm guessing this shit happens every year but we just see more of it because we have more exploration and science research in these places. Like, one expedition every couple years for a couple weeks with a dozen people vs couple every month for months at a time with dozens of people.
Shit isn't new, just newly seen

From one Florida man to another

Not worried. I for one would love stilt houses. We are already mostly swamp

>Not having your HQ on a gigantic floating iceberg with attached turbines that let you maneuver it around the globe fighting the globalists.
Why live?