DNC Colluded With Russia To Set Up Trump

Natalia Veselnitskaya is linked to Fusion GPS, the group that is responsible the infamous and discredited "Trump dossier" funded by the DNC.

Natalia was hired by the DNC to set up Trump to make the appearance of Russian collusion. She lured him in by promising to deliver damaging info on Clinton, but instead discussed overturning the Magnitsky Act, giving birth to the "Russian Connection" narrative.

Don Jr. spotted the bait and switch and walked away without allowing Natalia Veselnitskaya to place him into a substantially compromising situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OBvWS
archive.is/mdSre
archive.is/t9MBx
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-email-chain-natalia-veselnitskaya-visa-expired-chuck-grassley-2017-7
archive.is/cvqNx
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/trump-jr-emails-prove-russia-collusion-story-is-even-dumber-than-you-thought/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/the-link-between-trump-jr-and-the-russian-lawyer-is-one-funny-guy/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are people not going to jail over this shit?

Hopefully the new FBI director will clean house of these vile snakes in D.C.

I want to blow sticky loads all over her chubby slav face. Any feet pics?

No, but I imagine they're webbed.

I think people are overlooking the importance of the middle man that set up this meeting. Need more info on him. How & from whom did he get his info from. Who told him they had dirt on Clinton & it was from Russia?

This is actually a solid lead to tying this back to Obama. Follow the trail to find out who started this.

This fucking better happen. I'm tired of Trump letting these faggots walk all over him and us with their lies. Tweeting about it doesn't do shit.

PRISON
NOW

Also, who informed the press about the meeting? It appears they began asking Don Jr. about it and he got out in front of the story by releasing the emails. The DNC seemed to have sat on it for a long time, because it didn't pan out to anything substantial, but they are running out of ammo.

I hope FSB arrests her for being an american spy

Kushner influenced ivanka to ask Trump to hire Manafort, what a coincidence that Manafort and kushner attended the meeting. They used a middle man to set it up so it couldn't be easily traced back to them. All for Obama to obtain a FISA to help Hillary get dirt on Trump and to start the Russian collusion narrative.

>Don Jr. spotted the bait and switch and walked away without allowing Natalia Veselnitskaya to place him into a substantially compromising situation.

E-mails look more like he is an idiot and took the bait.

>... ... ... ...
>Like.
>just,
wow what a respectable journalist

Is this the part of the show where we blame Obama for everything.

Which then didn't work

trumptards damage control never ceases to amaze me.

>that flag, that vocabulary

archive.is/OBvWS

well eight years of "Bush did it" and "Racism" was bound to hit a counter balance. But this does look like a Fusion GPS bullshit op. They were essentially hired to create a Trump/Russia narrative by any means possible. I think Dems didn't run this earlier because they were still running on Dossier fumes and mentioning this would call into question their own use of the Russian linked Dossier. Such as why they can use that kind of dirt but the other side can't.

>gets called out on lies
>roflmao just damage control from the Trumpkins lalallalala can't hear you he'll be impeached soon I swearrrrrrr

Just a yuropoor feeling sorry for the United States.
Do you really think there's a need to pay posters when he's the most unpopular president ever? Specially outside the US.

He's got nothing done. Nothing good at least.

Drumpf is finished says increasingly nervous man for 1,000th time this year

Anyone got proof that her visa was denied?

I'm as relaxed as I can be. My healthcare doesn't depend on a party of plutocrat conmen that managed to get the poor and uneducated to vote for them. Enjoy what you voted for.

Kys foot fags are lowest of the low

Drumpf is finished says increasingly nervous man for 1,001st time this year

That would be great. Literally can chose from millions of lamp posts to hang him from.

archive.is/mdSre

>trump has done nothing of value
archive.is/t9MBx
>who would pay poster when polls say he's bad?
At $0.02 per post, who wouldn't?
neither does mine

>Memes about people repeating themselves.
>By repeating themselves.

I wish you were smart enough to realise the irony, trump supporter.

>Those sources.
kek
>polls say he's bad?
He's hated around the world. Only in Russia is popular. They like puppet shows there.

Im Canada and we love USA and support their chosen president.

>neither does mine
You're not planning on getting old? Glad to hear that.

>chosen president
double kek

She's hot

I think I banged her 20 years ago..

>Natalia Veselnitskaya is linked to Fusion GPS, the group that is responsible the infamous and discredited "Trump dossier" funded by the DNC.

Fake news. She worked at one time with Fusion on a separate case involving defending a Russian billionaire against money laundering charges.

Wtf she's some sort of radical feminist who seems to believe that Trump actually is a Russian puppet

>Chosen
Anyways, the world is saddened when USA or Canada is in pain. The world laughs when a shit tier country like yours starts burning.

Because of Jeff fucking Sessions. He's too busy going around talking about weed and smack.

INB4 he needs his FBI director. Yeah, like that was an issue when Sup Forums was promising the world from Sessions last year.

>Worked with Fusion
>Fusion created the Pissgate Dossier

So just a (((coincidence)))?

>Ad hominem
Thanks for playing.
I know it's shit. That doesn't make this situation any better. And people are saddened because what the US does matters. If a clown enters the west wing the whole world suffers.

And no. World suffering doesn't automatically make america better. Politics is not a zero sum game.

Enjoy your 1D checkers.

then why is there a picture of her next to obamas ambassador to russia 6 days after the meeting with jr.? why did she lie on good morning america and said she never claimed to have hillery dirt to Trump jr.? Why did the media not ask to see her emails on her phone before the put her on national TV? it all stinks and you are a lying faggot.

>My healthcare doesn't depend on a party of plutocrat conmen

Neither does mine because I have a fucking job.

Depending on taxpayer funded govcare IS BY DEFINITION depending on plutocratic conmen to keep you healthy you dense retard.

>this is what comey was talking about in his hearing

He did initially take the bait, but discontinued contact once Natalia switched the narrative.

The DNC's time is short.

>"You know what we should do? Adopt the US's healthcare system!"
>- No one ever, ever.

There's a reason for that.

So corporations are not plutocratic conmen? Apple nods respectfully in your direction.

Could you be any more desperate?
>Trump Jr. agrees to a meeting under the pretense of receiving incriminating information on Clinton via the Russian government as part of the Russian government's support for his father's campaign
>Sup Forums says this is a big nothing burger
>The lawyer involved has several US connections, having worked with various US groups for years
>Sup Forums takes this as evidence of a vast conspiracy in which the DNC set up Trump Jr. with the Russia story

I guess it's too much to ask for some consistency with the level of evidence you require to believe something.

i dont know what to believe anymore

Is this a godly act?

Not worse than abusing children, so eh.

so if there was proof hillery sold 80% of our uranium to russia for 25 million dollars it would be treason to investigate that. guess to liberals truth=treason.

Verified.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

no step snek

McCain sent top aid to m90eet with secret agent in england to get fake piss whore dossier from russian govt. then tries to destroy his political opponent with fake news. not a peep in media because he anti trump.

> mainstream media spends Trump's entire presidency so far bashing him and falsely linking him to collusion to steal the election
> polls of people who follow mainstream media show low approval rating for Trump

Trump is not the most unpopular President ever.

>Hurr Congress passes Bill but it da securrtary of state to blame
>Durr

>a fat faggot says Russia supports trump
>this means something

Who is the (((middle man))) you ask?

lol how stupid are you. ny times broke this story. go back to your dirt hut.

It looks like she was allowed to overstay

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-email-chain-natalia-veselnitskaya-visa-expired-chuck-grassley-2017-7

archive.is/cvqNx

What about baby rapers?

Twitter is a showcase for the mentally retarded and the bots they interact with. What a fucking faggot.

I can't believe the fucking idiots are still going against Trump, while he solidifies his position as POTUS and gets stronger and stronger.

It has never worked out well for anyone to date. Keep trying I guess and let's see what happens.

>allowed

bingo

Nice work user!

SPOOPY

stop posting this, it doesn't have any relevance to the case.

her commentary on the photos is critical of the protests, and generally opposed to the anti-trump fervor

not my research or oc, but very pertinent info - there are always more going on behind the scenes than in front, and this appears to be a set up that is being used as a judo move to further damage the idiot media and dnc. the amount of shilling and redditors is off the charts and it is glorious

Then why did Rob Goldstein, Fusion GPS employee, introduce her to Trump Jr.?

The meeting with Don Jr. was orchestrated by the Obama administration as an excuse to grant a FISA warrant to spy on Trump Tower. This literally created the Russia Collusion narrative.

Yes, and there is a (((pattern))) to those who were involved in it: Goldstone, Ermin, Ermin's dad... also (((DeNiro))) runs a restaurant with one of them

Surely, it must just be a (((coincidence))), right?

Wait, I'm a fucking idiot, Goldstone isn't the Fusion GPS employee, the Russian lawyer is.

Happening!

He's got an amazing head start

Why was that Goldstone in a pic hugging a CNN personality?

>There's a reason for that.

Because Yuropeens are so entirely dependant on government to run their life and take care of them and the thought of self responsibility is frightening to you.

Then again America at this point isn't far behind you so I can't really talk shit at this point.

Also maybe other countries never adopt it but they have no problem telling you to go to America for faster and more efficient service if you're in immediate need for something even as simple as an MRI. Here's it's a simple appointment you can make in a day, in places like Canada it could take month.

Ok, so, I had a long response to all of this & then my browser timed out while looking for a Daily Mail link. Blah.

I don't have time to rewrite it right now, so i'll just ask a few more questions & say "Follow The Money."

Who was Goldstone working for at the time of the e-mails? How did the press know about the e-mails almost a year ago? Did Gov. get FISA warrants because of this OR was Gov. already spying on Trump people & intercepting e-mails & this was their excuse to CYA.

Daily Caller has a good time line:
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/trump-jr-emails-prove-russia-collusion-story-is-even-dumber-than-you-thought/

Or maybe this was just a big joke to Goldstone? (ie. no official title of "Crown Prosecutor of Russia)
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/the-link-between-trump-jr-and-the-russian-lawyer-is-one-funny-guy/

This is literal treason, I don't understand why it's not treated like it. Could you imagine someone doing this to Andrew Jackson? They would be fucking hung.

Jajajajajaja.

Accept your responsibility like real man daddy's boy.

>IF
IF this is treason, then the DNC & Clinton are also guilty of the same thing, along with every other presidential candidate that ever ran.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

It's Dems. No one ever does shit against them.

All good questions and that of course is why they aren't being asked. CNN showed it's ass already with their boy highlighting the massive amount of jews on staff, so they cannot allow any discussion of the questions you mentioned in that direction. But anyone with an IQ over room temp can see this for what it is: a really poorly conceived and executed op that didn't work and is boomeranging on them.

Rob Goldston setup the meeting

> Hours after Trump’s shock victory in the 2016 election, he posted a photograph to Instagram in which he wore a T-shirt with a large “RUSSIA” logo. He captioned the picture: “Hedging bets.” After a Guardian reporter posted the picture to Twitter late on Sunday, it was erased from Goldstone’s account and the account was locked from public view.

> I worked on this story for a year

Who leaked the story a year ago? How did he learn about it? CIA ? were they doing 4th amend violations?

>>PRISON NOW

FUCKING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
PRISON NOW
FUCKING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

PRISON NOW

>>FUCKING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

FUCKING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

PRISON NOW
FUCKING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

> Be DNC
> Accuse Trump of collusion with Russia
> Actually colluding with Russia about Trump/Russia collusion
Wew
Why is the left always guilty of what they say others are doing??
EVERYFUCKINGTIME

toadally not suspicious at all

>hated around the world

Literally no one in The united states actually gives a fuck about the rest of you subhumans.

Even our feminists don't give a fuck about women in other countries.

My thoughts too. It was a set up. Trump Jr. couldn't have possibly known that the info Goldstone said in the e-mail was all fabricated prior to the meeting. All of the people on the other side of the e-mail, Emin, his father, the female lawyer, have said the info Goldstone said in the e-mail is false & lies & they know nothing about it.

So what motivated Goldstone to make such outlandish claims?

Fucking panda mask...

Guys you need to go check this woman's social media. She's a Maxine Watters level far left liberal. The most flagrant setup in history!!!!

>wahh wahh its all obammy's fault wahh

fucking trumptards amiright?

How the fuck is Donald Trump Junior not a fucking red flag here to you guys?

Jail dems and Trump.

>So what motivated Goldstone to make such outlandish claims?
(((Goldstone)))

Soo basically it has nothing to do with Russia

Correct.