Moving to US

Hello Sup Forums. I'm planning moving to the US soon. I will do something for the country by joining the military as soon as I can. Here is a flag of the states: green means I'm considering it, yellow means unsure and red means fuck no. Help me deicde based on living standards, how cucked it is, what the people are like, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I give it 10 minutes into bootcamp before you either quit or get kicked out.

No Maine? Fuck off. Maine is great, grew up here moved all over the USA came back when 30. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else, 99% white, family values, a awesome outdoors. Tons of lakes huge coastline. Still some cool little towns. There's Portland if you want to live in a city that hasn't been destroyed. Bonus; I'll be fine if shtf, can hunt enough food to sustain myself, have fireplace and garden. I also have a camp on the lake, and a hunting cabin in the middle of no where. There are towns up north that are still like the 50's.

what things do you look for in people and areas?

add Vermont and your golden

I used to live in Alaska... God knows I wish I was still there...

Missouri is alright. Only bad thing about it is you get the worst of both worlds with hot summers and cold winters. What kind of climate do you currently live in?

Id probably say Texas or Tennessee

None of this matters, if you join the military, they will tell you where to live.

If you move to texas, buy some property in the north part. The south is full of Mexicans and the cities are full of niggers

Maine sounds awesome. I'd love to live there one day. My ex gf went to Bates and it turned her into a total slut but northern Maine sounds nice and traditional.

>Maine

West Virgina and Kentucky should be the only southern ones you consider in the south.

Wyoming, Idaho, Dakotas, Nebraska, Colorado(except Denver),Montana and Utah are the only states you should consider.

>like 10 nigs total
>minimal spics and other shitskins
>good white communities
>lax gun laws

stay away from the rest of the south, I have pride for it but we've lost since 1865. Shitskins everywhere, cuckservatives everywhere.

>t.poor Arkanfag stuck here wanting to move out west

Southern Maine is now basically mass. But when you get outside Portland it turns back to Maine again. It takes 2 hours to get from Portland to where I'm at, and I'm still not even halfway up the state. Yeah I would recommend taking a summer trip here, just avoid tourist traps like bar harbor. Personally I'd try to rent a cabin on a lake for a week except you won't want to leave. Bonus if you like to fish. Maine winters can be harsh but I love the winter.

Missouri is a quiet state unless you go to niggervill mo (St Louis) but the west side is pretty chill

Texas is pretty great... but unfortunately a lot of people know that. We are growing exponentially from migrants of other states/countries. Our property values that used to be low are on the rise fast and our decent cities are turning more and more blue as california libtards move away from their hell hole but don't leave their hell hole politics behind.

If you wanna come help keep Texas awesome then by all means, I'd recommend Texas. We thrive while the rest of the country is in recession, our race relations issues are actually pretty good, Texas has it's entirely own grid disconnected from any of the reset of the states and people like guns and don't fuck with your stuff or home because they know everyone is packing and the castle laws absolutely support defending your property.

You would consider Mississippi but not Georgia? Are you fucking stupid?

Why is Pennsylvania right out tho?

probably heard this a thousand times but stay away from big cities. The suburbs are the closest you want to get to those shit stains. I'm pretty sure the biggest city to go red last election was Jacksonville, and it is an absolute shitfest.

Vermont is pretty good if you ignore the liberals.

Fuck off we're full

south carolina no gun laws

Ayy what region are you from man? Downeast here

>1 post by this id

>South Florida red
>Breddy good
>North Florida red
>REEEEEEEE

At least consider Northern Florida. Fuck South Florida to hell and beyond.

T. South Florida fag

Don't move to Utah. I live here and there's a fucking anti-Trump rally at the capital building like every other week here...then again we're also a city that's full of people that believe that the holy spirit will vacate your house if a nigger enters it so there's also that.

Move to chicago, it has strict gun laws, low white crime, cheap real estate, near a major metropolis.

Texas is a shithole. Don't move here. You probably did a google search and said to yourself "Oh wow, no state income tax and there's good job opportunities!"

Try to realize you're not the only dumbass to think that. Only move here if you absolutely need to save up money and dont mind constantly worrying if your car was broken in to while you were grocery shopping.

North Dakota is wonderful!! I lived most of my life on the east coast. I joined the military and was stationed out here and fell in love. Good people for the most part,cheap to live here, and decent jobs.

Fuck all of Florida. Florida is a cesspool.

Alabamas the shit

This i never understood these fucking libtards. They move from these social justice warrior hell holes like commiefornia but refuse to abandon their politics or even take a look at them and think, jeese my home state was fucked up i guess i'll move to some other state and continue to pressure my political views on that state and the people.......... :/ Wtf Bullshit!! why are these people so fucking blind!!?

Maine, New hampshire and vermont are pretty good.
They're the whitest parts of America and tend to have low taxes and lots of guns

Kentucky is based as long as you stay the hell away from Jefferson county. Downtown Louisville had more murders per capita than Chicago last year.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
→ →
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

economic migrants are generally shit tier people

I love the Dakotas but as a Kentuckian your winters terrify the shit out of me

>considering Mississippi over AL/GA/FL
Your entire map is retarded dead spend some fucking time in the US before making baseless assumptions about 50 states you literally know nothing about

Wisconsin is a cool place. Beer is really cheap, so is housing if you stay out of Milwaukee or Madison. It's almost entirely white outside of Milwaukee and Madison and the Packers football team too. The problem is finding a job in one of the gorgeous Wisconsin small towns that can actually afford a comfortable lifestyle, most of these villages and towns are struggling financially.

If you have to live in either Madison or Milwaukee then choose Madison, though it's the most insanely liberal place in the entire midwest but at least, unlike Milwaukee, it's majority white.

Fuck off, Eurofaggot. The last thing we need is some cuck fuck Europeans to build their population here, and turn the whole country into Jew England.
Go fight for your country instead of abandoning it, you pathetic faggot.

Maines great! And New Hampshire is pretty based too. I love when people shit on New England. Good! Stay where you are. We don't need anymore fucking transplants from Jew Yoork

Also fuck any niggers itt under the American flag giving suggestions on where to move to.
You faggots don't belong in this country.

Only reasonable answer

Pennsylvania is, objectively, the greatest Commonwealth in the Union.

THIS! I keep telling my UBER-Republican parents to move to Texas from CA to help keep keep our guns in our hands and taxes low.

this post. No other state compares. I want to move to Pennsylvania one day.

Why don't you like Georgia? If it's Atlanta you don't like, I get that but there are other cool areas from what I hear.

Ohio isn't bad desu. Stay away from the big cities and life is good actually. I live right on a lake and pay 500 a month. I also own a boat and a dock.
Can't beat those deals.

Also, where from Europe are you coming from?

I've been here longer than you. Also it's MY FLAG. Like.. deal with it bruh.

Texas is awesome if you like warm weather. It has its own culture. Michigan is no good, nothing to do, not a lot of jobs, terrible winters, bad roads, corrupt.

Fuck that, Kentucky is the greatest Commonwealth.

I mean, if you like Quakers, Amish, Mennonites, two most dangerous college campuses, shit tier health, high poverty rates, cyclists just taking over vehicle roads, high rent and property values and cheesesteaks.

Fuck off we're full

This is a joke right? Would move to Kentucky but not Georgia?

north georgia is ok

Fuck no on Ohio and Indiana but unsure on Minnesota? The fuck is wrong wit you?

Louisville, Covington, Lexington, Richmond and Bowling Green are all shit.

Everywhere else in Kentucky is great.

From where? The answers we give will vary heavily depending on whether we actually WANT you in our states or not.

what does the black half of Michigan mean?

The only thing in Maine is the fucking french fry factory, 10+ft of snow, and angry moose
>have to get up to go to the french fry factory in the morning
>it snowed again
>shovel a tunnel from the door to the car
>shovel a pathway to the road
>slowly drive to work, dodging moose charging the car
>stand and pick out bad fries off of a conveyor belt for 10-12 hours a day
>go home
>it snowed while at work
fuck that
if anything, op should try northwest pennsylvania. montana is fucking beautiful but mind you, its open and empty which can be extremely boring. you can shoot your guns pretty much anywhere though.

Eastern Washington and the Olympic peninsula are great places to live. In fact all of the blue states are pretty nice away from the major cities. You're cucking yourself by considering some really shitty states and refusing to look at others based on stereotypes. Also if you're looking for a based state why do you have Arizona, Maine, Pennsylvania, and Florida red?

South east Houston, texas like deer park pasadena sugarland and other citys like that are great

>Texas
>warm weather
Is this some kind of elaborate troll? 90 degrees with 100% humidity 10 months out of the year is not "warm"

Georgia is amazing in every way except for the niggers, but here easy to avoid. I lived there for years and years.

You're a fucking retard marking it red when you have Arkansas, Kentucky, and West Virginia in green OP.

Would agree except for Philadelphia which has to be one of the shittiest cities I have ever stepped foot in.

Texas is pretty fuckin big you know, right? The further south east you go you run into humidity, further north west, the dryer. North Texas dallas/forth worth area is not bad humidity wise unless it just rained. I'd avoid Houston, it's the sweaty butthole of Texas and if you were to judge all of Texas on Houston's climate then I could see where you were coming from.

Fuck off we're full

New Jersey pls go

>South Dakota green
>North Dakota yellow
What did he mean by this?

North Dakota doesn't actually exist.

Make utah red. Utah is full of shitty people.

That's all eastern PA, the shit tier. Once you go west of the Appalachians, it goes up a notch. There is no more of that Philly scum. There is beautiful cities like Pittsburgh and Erie, Great Education and great people. There is really no poverty in Western PA either.

Hey, I live in Jacksonville and its got its niggers but the whites are top notch folks.

this, also scorching summers and freezing winters

>Ignore the liberals

Come to Utah, skiing is amazing. The guy in in pic is 6'3

Virginia is best state. Only bad part is northern VA, it's awful here but everywhere else is great.

Isn't Utah a desert? What did you mean by this

Look, another shithead for us. Oklahoma or West Virginia is perfect for you. Hang yourself when you get there.

Avoiding California and New York?

Smart fucking decision. Ive lived in New York my entire life (+1 year in CA). This place is a goddamn shithole.

Pennsylvania is actually pretty nice if you stay out of the cities. My fiance and I visit there frequently. You may want to also look at the new England states like Vermont, new Hampshire and Maine.

I would recommend hershey, pa. The prices here are a little expensive but no one has been murdered for 20 years, it's next to a amusement park, and there are not that many leftist cucks.

The 2002 Winter Olympics were held in Utah, but I would be more worried about the moron I mean mormon cartel running the state, you can't even own a keg of beer!

You have my state as green on your map. It's an amazing place to live.

Now fuck off, we're full.

WY has good gun laws. The internet is shit though and theres practically no one in the whole state. Cheap land and not many shitskins

Ok New York jew, Central Florida outside of Orlando is actually pretty nice, With the Saint Pete-Tampa suburbs being pretty nice. South Florida has it's ups and downs, but as long as you stay away from Hialeah and the coast, you won't run into many mestizos. North Florida, from what I heard is pretty gud.
>tl;dr stay the fuck away from the urban areas in FL
>t. Floridian who lived and visited all parts of FL

Don't confuse Illinois with Chicago. Granted, I wouldn't move here in the current political climate, but the rest of us south of the city are typically genuine and hard-working people.

Wait Wait WAIT! "1 post by this ID"
Are we sure that this isn't a distraction thread?

>north fl is pretty good
>from what I heard
>visited all parts of FL
What did you mean by this
Also I live in N. Fl and its GOAT

OP if you're going to be joining the military, it doesn't matter where you live, you'll be living in the barracks wherever they send you. You don't get a choice where you live at, dummy

However, having been to or lived in all of your green states, the 2 best ones are Kentucky and Texas. Kentucky is my favorite, texas second favorite. I'd recommend removing Wisconsin and Arkansas from the list though (and turn Minnesota red)

We don't need your kind here so go fuck yourself and stay in your shitty country.

Tennessee is downright comfy, cheap housing friendly people.
Low black population to boot.

Down side is low paying jobs, due to low cost of living.

Fuck: I meant to say east TN, stay the fuck away from those middle/west TN clowns.

>Born in the Brickell area of Miami
>lived in Doral, West Palm Beach.
>moved to Spain
>after 2 years in Spain
>lived in Orlando, Minneola, moved back to West Palm Beach
>currently a nomad college student between Saint Pete and WPB
I visit the Keys a lot and I've been to Jacksonville and Naples a few times, if anything, I've never seen the Panhandle
>from what I heard
I hear from customers in my job and from this Mongolian Basket weaving site

Montana, North and South Dakota & Idaho.

Thoses states are paradise on Earth, I don't understand how can any American don't move there, is incredible beautiful with almost no non-whites

Um guise? The best place to live is

>1 post by this I.D
Nvm senpai

Where the hell are you from OP?

Fuck you man. Middle TN has some downright comfy counties, its not all Nashville here.

>Not considering upstate NY

FUCK THE CITY