Credit cards

What are your thoughts on credit cards and credit scores?

22 yo here who doesn't want to get one because I don't think getting into debt is a good idea, but everyone around me thinks getting one or going into manageable debt is a good idea to raise my credit score. Is there a redpill for credit like this?

just don't be stupid and you'll be alright

Have a credit card, but treat it like debit and pay it off right away.

As long as you avoid (((interest))) then there's nothing wrong with debt cards.

Get a credit card but pay your balance in full every month. You'll get a good credit score without giving the kikes a single cent.

Be rich enough to pay for everything with cash.

If you can't do that, you'll get caught in the credit card trap that your friends are already caught in.

$10,000 doesn't seem like a lot of money until you owe it to someone.

realize that you probably aren't going to be able to buy a house within a reasonable amount of time without credit.

$10,000 doesn't seem like a lot of money until you owe $12,000 to someone.

Fixed.

Debt/credit is a Jewish scam, but good luck actually being able to save for anything substantial without it in this age of inflation.

It's currently a necessary evil

>Credit Score
This has to be the biggest jew scheme racket of all time.
>You're only a good consumer if you mire yourself in ever-increasing debt
Fuck that. I pay in cash, I pay in full, every time. Fuck your loaner bullshit. It's my property now, bitch.

You're going to need one in your life if you plan on making online purchases or traveling. They likely won't extend a you a credit limit that will put you in jeopardy, but even still, just be responsible with it and pay off the balance as often as possible and you will be fine.

You need some in order to build credit. I just bought my first car and due to me having no credit, despite putting a large chunk of cash down my payments would have been 100 higher than I needed it with a fucking 18% interest rate. Luckily cosigning brought it way down but it's a good idea to build some.

I use my credit card to buy things onlie and pay bills
I pay them off when I get my paycheck
>tfw 800 credit score

t. still living with parents
In the unlikely event you ever move out, you'll be shocked to find out that apartments won't rent to you if you fail a credit check. Home loans? Not going to happen.

it separates the tough from the weak.. your credit score is literally your value as a trustworthy person

They're usury

>home loans
hahaha
>apartments
Paycheck stubs and bank statements, nigger.

Credit card is retarded idea. All you need is debit card, spending money you dont own is idiotic.

Want better credit score, buy some small shit on 10-24 rates. Set auto payment for them. Something that is easy to pay back.

Having few small paid loans will improve your score greatly.

I had a $2000 resting balance for the last couple of months due to all my money being tied up in bonds and I've accumulated virtually no interest. I don't know if it's cause I'm young so I got a better deal or what. As long as you make the minimum payment every month it doesn't matter.

>I've accumulated virtually no interest.

How much is "virtually none"? Remember how huge banks are, so even though they might put on only a few dollars a month, that's really going to add up over time, and they'll enrich themselves for nothing through usury.

Also, they could be tying to trap you, and will suddenly throw it up again.

Credit cards arent terrible, but don't be a jackass and max it out in one day. stay out of debt and to hell with credit score. Outside of a house, there's no reason for you to go into debt willingly.

Just use it like a debit card
problem solved
It's only good for online transactions

Treat it like a debit card, dont spend money you dont have.

Thats what i do.

Banks have provisions for scoping you out if you're an all cash type of person without a credit score. Even then, the response ends up being "something something apr" to which I have to say. Fuck that gay shit, pay off your debts as fast as possible. Turn that 15yr into an 8 yr loan.

is how the jews keep track of you and how they make money

if you hve one you are part of the bankers shabbos

and a loan I will only get if I plan on suiciding

Treat it as a debit card and make sure that you pay ASAP or else it'll accrue interest. Pay as least interest as possible. Loaning on interest at an exorbitant rate like credit cards is kikery but if you want to buy a car or home you will need good credit and if you're a "pay cash" guy, they won't approve you. I tried to pay a house off in full as a cheap fixer upper I wanted to turn into a rental property and I was denied because of a lack of credit score even though I brought them a bank statement to show I could pay for the house two-fold

As said ad nauseam in this thread, they're fine, just pay it off month to month. They provide nice benefits and security if you get a good one.

I've got a friend who is just retarded with money and he said he was accepted for a credit card. I said this shit about 500x to him and sure enough a year later he is making credit card payments each month mostly for times he went out to eat.

Paying interest on food, that's fucking retarded.