ADMIT IT. IT'S OVER

ADMIT IT. IT'S OVER.

THE OVAL OFFICE IS AWASH IN A SEA OF FIRE.

THE TRUMPTANIC HAS COLLIDED WITH RUSSIA.

BRITISH SMUGMAN SAYS THERE ARE NO SURVIVORS.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/opinion/why-donald-trump-jr-is-innocent-period/
archive.is/h2y2z
youtube.com/watch?v=avQRPPiEz3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>opposition research is collusion
yeah no

>expecting piers morgan to have constitent political opinons
lol

holy shit - piers morgan can't even defend drumpf now

>27th July

not illegal, not even bad for the country
Don Jr. just wanted a strong man to have control of the country instead of a woman, and now that Putin is in control, we're doing better: the economy is up, the wall is built, health care is fixed, and everything is golden.
so, fuck off you liberal cuck shill

Piers Morgan should have been executed when he publicly defended Islam against a britbong citizen on a government funded network and accused the citizen of "disrespecting the quran".

Start arming yourself. They are going to die much sooner than you might believe.

>I SAW IVANKA TRUMP DRINK VODKA ONCE
>THIS IS PROOF THAT THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT HACKED OUR ELECTION

>expecting brits to know what a good burger is.

Lol

Does he have the most punchable face in all of Great Britain?

Literally no one likrs Piers Morgan he always fishes for attention

Brevity is the soul of wit.
Now look at how much you said.

>ADMIT IT. IT'S OVER.
Donald Jr. admitted collusion.
Now it's only a question of time before the FBI officially presses charges for the actual crime AND for obstruction of justice.

on nohs the fureners be collluden

>the economy is up, the wall is built, health care is fixed, and everything is golden.

This sounds like the good alternate universe guys, now how do we sneak into it?

inb4 the FBI says

>If it was anyone else doing it, yeah it would be wrong...

sounds like you've been reading a bunch of
>FAKE NEWS

Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process.

He had a MORAL obligation to get incriminating shit on Hillary.
For fuck's sake, the level of propaganda in the media today is sick.

>US-Israeli dual nationals
Whoops, that doesn't fit "the narrative"

Or the Mexican billionaire who got his business tarted with government monopolies and money embezzled from corrupt government officials and cartels who owns the NY Times.

Being willing to accept evidence that a liberal, globalist, pro-illegal Democrat is guilty of crimes is now a crime? bwahaha!

Anyone who finds evidence that a Democrat is guilty of corruption is now a criminal?

These fuckers are insinuating people like Clinton and Obama are above the law and if you try to apply the law to them you should be in jail.

Trump needs to sign off on mass arrests of liberals.

Do these faggots want a Civil War?

Go ahead and impeach Trump, see what happens.

I want to see these cucks in the cities try to survive without Starbucks and Whole Foods while the electricity goes out and bullets are whizzing by their heads.

Do they have a contingency plan when the police and firefighters no longer show up? When niggers start burning down and pillaging their yuppie enclaves?

I will literally die with laughter watching cucks in New York, Chicongo, and Los Angeles tremble in fear as Jamal starts rampaging through their "safe spaces".

Obviously none of you chuckleheads read the constitution. The founding fathers wrote this law. One cannot collude with a foreign power to influence any government election. And btw, attempting, and failing to collude, is still illegal.

Then everyone from DWS to Obama is going down.

Looks like you get to look forward to a long and healthy life then. Congrats user!

Donate your fingers to someone who doesn't type like a plebbit retard. Also, go back.

Is AIPAC or George Soros meddling with our elections? The liberals are opening a deep hole that will have wide reaching consequences.

how come he left Britain, do they still hate him

Sure why not?

I can survive, have a contingency plan for when SHTF.

Unfortunately cucks won't know what to do or where to go. There are effectively no gun owners in New York City, they'll be the most fucked. The guys in Long Island will survive while the minorities in Manhattan literally kill everyone when their food stamps run out.

In Chicago? Most people in Lincoln Park will probably be killed by the apes from the South Side and West side when they come looking for food after the grocery stores shut down.

Los Angeles? Well that city will look like Mad Max, most cartel members will just swarm north and take over Palos Verdes and probably even wealthy enclaves in Orange County like Newport Beach and Mission Viejo.

Anyways, your kind is fucked. Liberals are the ones most hurt when major chimpouts/terrorist attacks occur, not "rural or suburban retards" who voted Trump.

Oh wow Piers Morgan changed his opinion on something again to whatever is most popular right now, I am so shocked by this. We should start calling him faggot Piers seeming as he bends in every direction

kys shareblue. you are just mad that they pushed this plan to get the clintons and half of the DNC on the spotlight for their money laundering, selling govt secrets, and abuse of their political positions

Not even close McDonald, this is gonna be interesting to see.

>kek
why is piers still not in britland

What did Trump do that was illegal?

Yes

>interesting to see
>as a literally nothing gets trotted around on the media for the umpteenth time
Have you heard the tale of the boy who cried Russians?

the old wanker - a crafty cock smoker he is

FTPOS

This thread is literally 'it's nothing because I want it to be nothing, waahhhh'.
Fucking delusional.

But what did Don Jr do, exactly?

I hate Trump and think he's an incompetent liar, but this is why I also hate the left. Every tiny fucking thing that happens is "SMOKE JUST BURST INTO FLAMES!!!!".

PENIS MORGAN

No, it is something.

It's going to blow all over the Democrat's faces in about 2 weeks.

OH MY GOD ITS ALL OVER

OH THE HUMANITY

THE FLAMES UPON FLAMES IN FLAMING FIRE

OHHHHhh NOT LIKE THIS TRUMP

NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 Sources say it's over
2016 Sources say it's over
2017 OP >IT'S OVER.

yeah ok

You better hurry up Paco, the border is closing!

I hope so. I have no idea who to believe anymore. Every politician, media outlet and follower is just living in their own echo chamber more than ever. Both the left and the right are sitting in puddles of their own urine, screeching their mantra over and over and not actually thinking about whether or not they are right. They only care that their team wins, or at worst, the other team looks bad. It's pathetic.

A lefty says it's the end of Trump, so everyone goes nuts. Trump keeps tweeting key words like "witch hunt" and his followers believe him unconditionally. It's painfully embarrassing for our country.

Remember, someone let her in with an expired visa.

Piers Morgan also supports Arsenal. Silly twat.

>OH SHI-
GET THIS TO CNN RIGHT NOW

The story is already crumbling.

When the dust settles it's going to be just like election night for these fools:
>believed the lying media
>Trump wins
>They freak out, cry and have temper tantrum
>repeat

Why does the right always play ball and have the moral high ground?

>Well you see according to Lex Morgan 1972 article 3 blah blah blah

It's not about legality, it's about repeating a lie 24/7 until everyone believes it. They only need one judge swayed by public opinion and a jury that watches this propaganda. And nobody will dare to question it because the meme is "Donald Trump colluded with the russians, everyone knows that!"

Trump knows this, he plays dirty as shit, but the entirety of the alt-right is so fucking stupid
Can we get a few hundred more 'liberals are hypocrites' videos? That will surely change the tide

Notice the "treason" quotes - that is so they don't get sued into oblivion for baseless libel.

Daily reminder that Bernie voters have the moral high ground over everyone else.

You people disgust me. You suck

>it's over says increasingly smug leftie for millionth time

June 7, 2017
>COMEY TESTIFIES TOMORROW GLUMPH WILL BE IN PEACH AND PUT IN PRISON FOR TREASON
June 8, 2017
>why did the media lie to me about this? I have a micropenis and Frumpkkkf being imprisoned was going to be my greatest and only accomplishment in life
This is simply a repeat. Kill yourself now, faggot.

FPBP

Donald GLORMPF and Ivanka QUMPF are surely finished now
Pass info to Jake Tapper pls

piers morgan is such a fucking retard

If he gets impeached I doubt the dems could beat pence

What really happened with Trump Jr?

lawnewz.com/opinion/why-donald-trump-jr-is-innocent-period/

Archive clickbaiters
archive.is/h2y2z

>Trump knows this, he plays dirty as shit, but the entirety of the alt-right is so fucking stupid

What are you saying we should do?

I feel like Trump has not really made effective use of the millions who supported him

>PUT THE BLOODY BOOK DOWN
>HAVE SOME DAMN RESPECT FOR PEOPLE'S RELIGIOUS VIEWS

>OK, so all he did was talk to some dumb bitch who happened to be Russian and there was nothing illegal about any of it, but this time, this time Trump really is finished. No really. This time. Really.

There's a reason why this retard isn't in the UK anymore.

If Don Jr. would have actually gotten something from this "Kremlin" (LMAO) lawyer, then there would be a case. Even if it was legal... (which it would be unless he offered them something for it) But he got nada. Wow. That's a big conspiracy right there... they baited him into a meeting about child adoption. And then they never met again about anything.
Wow!!! BREAKING NEWS: NOTHING. LITERALLY NOTHING!!! IMPEACH!!!! If they were actually working with the Russians, don't you think he would've gotten the info? Yes?

What's it like being 12?

WOKE UP THIS MORNING

GOT YOUR SELF A GUN

trump jr didnt actually do anything the russian person he met with wasn't ivolved with the russian government i guaruntee some new org set it up so they could push the whole russian hacking thing now he has released the emails theyre all gonna go ape shit and push the russian shit even further then everually everyone is gonna be like oh look another nothingburger and then all the new companys are gonna look like the pieces of shit they are any lose even more credabiblity

Not a clickbaiter Norbro. Just heard Rush talk about this.

>they baited him into a meeting about child adoption.
That's something that's been bugging me: What the hell was with that? Why child adoption of all things?

Wow its real, Piers was one of his biggest supporters

Is that really the whole title of the article?

>

ยง 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

So basically basically everybody has broken this law in one way or another.

I don't understand americas, your politicians every election are doing very aggressive campaigns against each other saying what shit they have done in the past, now what is the problem if also Don Jr. searched something to do that against Hillary? Its not some special pact or hacking.

The lawyer was working for a lobby group hired to lobby against that law. She knew he would never meet them about that, so, she (or someone) made up the BS story about oppo research which they figured Don Jr would bite.
And he did.

>piers morgan

still waiting to see how Britain's got talent

I must get my hands on that Trump Collusion Evidence!

>Its not some special pact

No, but this was :^)

If you got up before noon you'd see he's been back for ages presenting breakfast telly, being even more of a wanker than before.

Border has been closing for the last 30 years nigger, it didn't slow the illegals somehow.

you dumb trumptards deserve this idiot for a president

that's more of an answer of "proof" than i've gotten from any of the left or media all this time.

it's just been "come on, russia dude. russia. it's plain as day, russia hacked it."

"but how"

"putin... come oooooonnnnnn i don't even!!!... what don't you understand??? PUTIN!!!!"

>> the economy is up
>> the wall is built
>> healthcare is fixed
>> everything is golden

what universe are you on?

In a ideal world Piers Morgan would be in prison for his scumbaggery whilst the mirror editor.

youtube.com/watch?v=avQRPPiEz3U

why should anyone be publicly executed for defending anything?

>implying you know what it's like to be 12

sir please, tell me what makes anyone a 'politician'?

what does Sup Forums think of reckless media ignoring threats already inside the gates which may have loyalty and ulterior motives to ideologies that favor seemingly small, insignificant patches of land?

Why is that guy such a fucking scumbag, i fucking hate that cunt even more after the Robinson interview.

I think i need a bigger tinfoil hat for this

So a guy who ISN'T President colluded with Russia??

OMG

You know whats even more surprising? It was his son

OMFG

I think the media is fucking garbage.