Why do Americans hate Iranians?

They are just people, guys, they are like Americans, just a tad bit more Aryan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7XSBtWVyFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

afaik, modern young iranians endorse American people

>Arab religion
>Arab names
>Arab culture

WE WUZ SHAHANSHAHZ N SHIIET

idk

yeah i'm dating one.

I do not hate Iranians. I am not fond of their governnent though.

Greatest ally tells us to.

Sandniggers that will only be useful if they decide to nuke Israel.

Persia?

hmm no still no clue

I think shouting DEATH TO AMERICA and calling America the GREAT SATAN might have something to do with it.

>Calling America GREAT SATAN
Ain't it tho'?
That's the only wall left stopping muzzies from eating kikes alive.

Iranians are cool

They use ayahuasca in their religious ceremonies
based as fuck

I have an Iranian friend that I play Vidya with. I'd swap every single fucking Paki, Bangladeshi and Somali in Britain with an Iranian any day of the week.

I think their own incompetence is a large enough wall. The western world holds Israel back too.

Bump

Persians used to be Aryan until the Arabs ran a train over them.
Islam irreversibly destroyed the Aryan culture in the Middle East and North Africa.

this.
ask a Boomer who is also a democrat what they think of Iranians

Iran will be much better when it removes Islam.

What they lack in warefare competence can be replaced with their savage demographic power.
If muslims are left to their own accord in the middle east, they'll remove kikes, even if it's sloppy and slow.
But first the USA has to go down, preferebly with the based states receding or a long long civil war.

Zoroastrian, not Muslim.

Modern day Iran doesn't even have a Pars province anymore, it's Fars now. So it's not like they would even be Persians, they'd be Fersians, sounds like a type of pedophile similar to their prophet.

They allow the use of ayahuasca , they are therefore moderate

iirc it has to do with the arab influence on persian language

Arabs dont have a p so it developed into Fars over time

>Aryan
kinda they are more close to indians than to turks

t. Iranian shill

The average Iranian is a typical ugly brown person.

t. Muhammad

Iranians are miles better than Arabs or Pakistanis.

>let me post a 1 in 20 cherry-picked cute girl from some random country
>why do you hate this random country? their girls are sou beautiful

This. Fucking cherry-picking is cancer.

Persians have lots of cuties though

not as much as lebanese relatively but above the rest of the middle east

I'm Iranian. Stop talking about us and stop using the "dude this one attractive non-white lady means mass migration is a good idea".

You don't know anything about Persian girls. They look a lot hotter than obese Portugese short fishheads.

I am Iranian why do people hate me? Im whiter than indians and pakistanis too. Proof:

Came to post this. iranians carry arab seed in more ways than one.

Are you muslim

It's not about how light your skin is, mohamadi who worships an arab invention and prays in arabic while facing arabia.

If your a non muslim or liberal muslim I wouldnt mind you. Traditional islam is the problem, not ethnicity

WTF burger??!! persian or iranians has nothing to with arabs the only exception that now they are majority muslims that it

Persa was a great empire before being raped by the mulism invation. You should pity any non muslim iranians

Nope. I can actually prove I am Iranian, unlike this pleb:

the nose wishes it

So your a non muslim iranian? Zonoastrian?

Not religious. Don't care about it all that much.

Arab and persian cultural values are both informed by islam. Thats a huge similarity

Family religous?

You should become zoroastrian even if you are not religious.

Zoroastrian Persia: world power
Muslim Persia: medium power and often split up

Im not a muslim

See above

Lol what? I am iranian you twat. I even have an iranian passport

Non-religious.
Meh, seems a lot like LARPing, but I have looked into it. Zoroastrian symbolism is always present in Iranian culture.
Lol what? I am Canadian you twat. I even have an Canadian passport.
>speaking a language changes your ethnicity
>having a passport changes your ethnicity
You could be a mixed mongrel until you take a DNA test, nigger.

Then why do you care? As long as your a productive member of society i doubt many people will give you trouble for not being white. On here maybe, but this website is a shithole so what do you expect

post persian qts

youtube.com/watch?v=i7XSBtWVyFs

>Schlomo loves to bring up 1980/
>Never seems to remember 1967

not that big wrong information spread in the west, visit Egypt or Iran or tunisia for example and Visit Saudi arabia or Kuwait, and u will know who our cultures are different.
tiny example: Saudia arabia produced one movie in all of its age and they dont have even cinemas and women even can drive, in Egypt we produce a lot of movies and in every city u will find more than cinema and women can drive freely, and a lot of example like that, ME isnt one thing like what u think

>Canadian
>Calling someone a twat

Nice LARP. Canadians dont use that word. I know since I worked in Toronto for 10 yrs

Btw i provided skin proof you could be anyone so stfu

No i mean im whiter than the average indian and pakistani yet america hates iranians idk why (if you are talking skin colour). Saudis are like 10000× worse yet trump sucks saudi balls

Not working Schlomo.

it is at least a fleshed out religion unlike germanic paganism for example

*in Saudia women cant drive
And cant go out with male from her family, all of that doesnt exist in Egypt or iran or tunisia

Gee, I wonder why

Fleshed out???

52 American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981 after a group of Iranian students belonging to the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line, who supported the Iranian Revolution, took over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.

actually no, I dont hate israel, but israel without american support wont last one year

Because you bully Israel and threaten the Middle East with nuclear conflict.

And you also steal our sailors and hold them captive for no reason.

>Calling someone a twat
>British education

I used your own phrasing, dumbass. Read your own post here: Then read my response. I only replaced "Iranian" with "Canadian".
>skin proof
Very scientific "proof" you got there.

i know a couple of iranians. one of my best friends from school is iranian, from a family of very moderate muslims who came here for political reasons. iranians are very different from the arab scum. they dont belong here either though

but why are all iranian men so feminine and faggy?

>tfw I can eat for a week after spending 20$ at the Iranian Food Market
>tfw Id have to spend 120$ with the Jews at whole foods for the same quality and quantity of food
I love Iranians brah.

nearly every western nation sucks Saudi cocks because of their ressources

UK published a terror funding report today and despite nearly everyone knowing that a lot of money sponsoring islamistic terrorism comes from Saudi Arabia they are too scared to name the culprit

I don't hate Iranians. I hate Israel

The whole death to america thing. You know it gets recorded and they show it here. I want to give you a chance but youll need to reform to a secular government.

I know a couple of Iranians too. One recently got arrested for trying to provide material support to ISIL. We went to HS together, my entire graduating class was shocked.

the funny thing that u suck the cock of the source of terrorism of all world, u suck the cock of the nation who fund brainwash jihadis to kill u, western civilization literally eat itself

Thats islam for you

As soon as the oil runs out they are fucked

Iranians are the most physically beautiful race on earth.

If they got rid of Islam (and the younger generation just might) Iran would be one of the best places in the world to live. It would definitely be the best place to live in the Middle East.

IDK, but they have a shit load of investments in all the world

To be fair, I hate everyone.

Alright Mr. Turdeau. Go give terrorists 10 million dollars lol. I bet you are darker than me. You are probably a haiti immigrant

>republican
Yeah that explains it

So you admit you aren't Iranian and have no sufficient genetic evidence to prove your ethnicity? Great, we agree.

we can just freeze and/or seize their assets as part of some anti-terror operation

..As an ""egyptian"", who do you think funds terrorism in the area? I'm assuming Saudi Arabia?
I'm genuinely asking. I don't talk to Egyptians often.

Damn straight. Proud too.

they are actually Persian and they are based as fuck. Our faggoty ass kike loving politicians have made them enemies because they want to destroy Israel. A problem that will soon be rectified

Dude i dont do dna tests to prove to anonymous people on the internet who i am. If you dont take my word then fuck off and stop replying to me. I have a life to live instead of posting genetics shit. I already posted a photo, i bet you wont because your skin is darker than mine and you probably arent iranian at all.

I couldnt give a shit if some dumbass Canadian doesnt think im iranian.

I think that's because their women are stuffed with so many X chromosomes that they pour over into the male gene pool. That's why we need to raid their country and pillage their women.

iranians =/= aryans
case closed. thes shitskin in your picture looks nothing like an aryan

Can't argue with this, it's the kikes bruv you know this. We will be fucking them up soon there are plans cooking in the oven mate don't worry we got this

American jews hate Iranians. Yup they are fucking loud

Not whilst the ayatollah is still around. I think we could see hijab removal in iran soon though. Unless dickheads like ahmadinejad get voted in. The problem isnt iranian people its the iranian system.

>Why do Americans hate Iranians?
Hmmmmmm. You know i just can't put my finger on the reason.
Not even this photo can point me towards the reason.
Must be one of life's unanswerable questions.

Because we only see the immigrants from there and what the (((media))) tells us about them
They hate how jewed America is, and I don't fucking blame them.

>Dude i dont do dna tests to prove to anonymous people on the internet who i am.
>dude instead I take pictures of my hand
It's still weird, m8.
>I have a life to live instead of posting genetics shit.
Ah, so instead you take weird pictures of your hand to prove a point. Unless you're a nigger, you could just as easily use the same picture to claim you are Italian.
When you make a claim to an ethnic identity, like a girl claiming she is female, you need proofs.

In the US? Source or bullshit, because even Trump would have retweeted that.

not iranian confirmed.

I am Iranian and im starting to fucking hate my own people, bunch of guidos and sluts. Anyway, me as an iranian i dont really hate Americans. Just the ''SUPPORT THE TROOPS'' pro (((war))) ones.

this

this will soon be remedied they will be great allies when end our treaty with Israel and let Iran glass it

"nowhere else has my american nationality been as much of an asset to me"
--rick steves on iran

>Must be one of life's unanswerable questions.
Yes, pretty much.

do you know any Iranian officials? I just wrote a book and signed a publishing and am starting a kike opposition party to red pill the masses. We need allies and funding hook me up with an Iranian official to talk to mate lets make this happen

Fuck off bong. Canada is more than just Toronto and we use a wide variety of vagina based words as an insult. Quit being a cunt, ya gash.