1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter

1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter
2)wants to make France a military superpower again
3) cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for rapefugees
4) backed off ousting Assad
5) became buddies with Trump and Putin
6) started whining about foreigners taking French jerbs
7) told Italy to go fuck itself with its migration crisis
8) told journalists that he is too clever for them and literally stopped talking to them
9) blamed African problems on niggers having too many kids

and he is just getting started

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
web.archive.org/web/20170614124526/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39766334
express.co.uk/news/politics/798789/French-election-Emmanuel-Macron-EU-reform-Frexit
youtube.com/watch?v=PdeqbpfXaK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter

citation needed

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on this image?

/ourguy/?

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/

now it's clear why pic related is macron and his wife

too lazy, but someone should make an Iron Macron version of this

the Trump effect.

>tfw the 4th Reich will start in France

I always knew you lads were better than the krauts

was he playing 8*64(c) D inter-planetary vape-off from the very beginning?

holy shit this is the best timeline

PLEASE MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!
Love from America you crazy fuck!

fake

none existent article

SAGE

tfw Roman god in cuck disguise

Wait wut?!
I was under the impression that he was /(((their)))guy.
Is this a case of placating certain elements within their electorate as we have all seen the overton window shifting toward the right or is he really
Serious about what he has been saying and plans on developing on that?
Baguettes explain pls

was it a mistake to show his power level this early tho

I wouldn't trust a rothschild banker even if he started a natsoc movement. Fuck off with the Macron shilling.

kek

It's almost better than if Le Pen got in because this way it's a pleasant surprise

I concur!

Could we have been wrong after all? I severely doubt it since he has literal Rothschild connections, but it could be. Could he be /notregarçon/?

He was always the best choice. Le Pen was a puppet, corrupt, and always in her family's shadow.
Macron is his own man. He used his wife and his former job with the Rothschilds to propel himself to the position.

The only people who ever thought he was (((their))) guy were the idiots who couldn't see the long game, who weren't even French or European, and who fell for the Russian disinfo campaign.

>I wouldn't trust a rothschild banker even if he started a natsoc movement
Wow I've seen this exact post before. Get different scripts Russiabots.

If this is real then either the eu is suc a turbo trash that even mommas boy can't stay or he is playing some mad 4d chess, holy shit best timeline indeed

Hitler was a Rothschild

∞ trans dimensional, prosthetic limb tossing hyper champion

What should we name this impossible timeline?

>"Haha take that Nazis! Le Pen lost!"

>"oh fug Macaroni is doing what we thought Le Pen would do"

Wtf I love granny fuckers now

>Macaroni bows to Bogdanoffs
>Bogs bless macaroni by making him a king, usurping power from the globalist jew menace

I should have never doubted the bogpill

Did Trump get to him or was he a trojan horse?

So what are you implying?
He faked being a (((globalist))) to get elected?

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

he took the Bogpill

++++SHILL THREAD ++++
Fake News Alert! Article does not exist.

>outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter

>started whining about foreigners taking French jerbs

> told journalists that he is too clever for them and literally stopped talking to them

do you have a citations for those claims?.

I can't believe this. Need a shitload of source on all that. That seems too good to be true.

>Macron was just a Sup Forumstard hiding his power level the whole time.
It's so beautiful. And to think we were rooting for Le Pen to win.

How about you read the fucking thread?

Even when we lose, we still win

I personally find this underated af. Thanks for making me laugh faggot.

looks like it. Brilliant move. He must have some kike blood in him

It appears as his he played the cards perfectly, he knew the voters would not go for frexit so he pretended to be super globalist. And now he is forcing EU to form after his imperialistic demands, just better hope france dosent start some war

It isnt. Just some idiot posting bait.

A new Caesar/Napoleon?

Hail Caesar!

>1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter
I thought he sees himself as Oedipus

Guys, what happened is he probably heard about Sup Forums during the elections and he started to lurk

Maybe Sup Forums redpilled Macron and now he is larping as one of us, using a VPN to post /ourguy/ threads about himself

We turned him into one of us

Where is the link to the article fuck face.

bump.

OP why are you such a faggot i googled it.

This must be a psy-op because I have seen 3 threads just in the last hour saying this.

>there are people that are in this thread
>RIGHT NOW
>that doubt the Bogpill
my sides

you'll be the first recipients of Bodabots

this.

FUCK OP LYING SACK OF NIGGER SHIT. FUCK MACAROON

I will post it again if you do not understand How threads work

I am still very skeptical, but if this guy has pulled some kind of ruse on the globalists who backed him and the lefties who voted for him I might actually die of laugh induced trauma to my sides.

Gonna need to see proof - because this means France is based. I have a hard time believing that.

This thread is as bollocks as the big steaming dump of Macrons Emails that were dropped here to help him win the election.
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Fuck this loathsome granny shagger
He's a Jew bank operative

web.archive.org/web/20170614124526/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39766334

OP is a fag

Probably wanted to know who was sorting and analyzing all his emails so fast. I mean, we analyzed 13 hours of CNN audio in 40 minutes.

>Self made man
Except he's consumed enough Jew semen to choke a hungry hippo & he was an insignificant minister in Hollande's gov.

Your tri colour surrender isn't being hidden very well.

i fucking love this guy

the shoulder hug that saved europe

Thank you user have some tits.

he obviously is a globalist as long as it benefits france.

He wants to use the EU and the climate panic to damage the german economy so france will be the big dog in europe.

France already closed its borders after the paris attacks and he sure as fuck wont open them for dangerous "refugees"

Underrated

Once again, our shitposting distorts the fabric of space and time.

Fuck off, new N*ggers fag.

>OrRrRrR he sed *shart* some ebin memes XDDD *sharts* huh huh /our guy/

the first time I read this, i thought you were calling me a prosthetic limb tossing hyper champion as an insult

So this is why Macron won... Kek really is real!

N-NANI!?

Jews took over by becoming "Court Jews", no reason to not use their tricks against them

I am not OP, I only found the cite and provided it

It is him or Front National, he kind of has them by the balls politically speaking. Once again, I remain highly skeptical, but if he does turn out to be some kind of anti-globalist turncoat I will fucking die of laughter.

Get to (le point) already!

>being this new not knowing Sup Forums always has and always will be a macaroni board

Pretty smooth skin for being that fat. Everything he does he does perfectly!

I've always had this thought. In theory whats to stop a politician from completely hiding his agenda and pandering to a massive base and then going the complete opposite direction once he's elected. I always have this dream of the next corporate sjw shill getting (((elected))) in canada and everyone on the right being super bummed but then he goes out and says "fuck you im elected now and there's nothing you leftist fags can do I was totally kidding about everything i promised like migrating the entire continent of Africa to Canada and lowering the age of consent to 5. guess what faggots 1488 save the white race youve got me for 4 years and in that time there will not be a single nonwhite left in Canada im implementing Right Wing Death Squads and any niggers, kikes, fags, leftists and marxists seen on the street past curfew will be executed."

He actually doesn't seem like a complete tool, which is surprising coming from France.

>"But at the same time we have to face the situation, to listen to our people, and to listen to the fact that they are extremely angry today, impatient and the dysfunction of the EU is no more sustainable.
>"So I do consider that my mandate, the day after, will be at the same time to reform in depth the European Union and our European project."
Mr Macron added that if he were to allow the EU to continue to function as it was would be a "betrayal".

please link to any articles or thoughts in comment sections which show this blatant long-game you speak of?

Easy there trudeau

NO I don't think you guys realize what has been done here this is an even bigger heartbreak for liberals and rapefugees than when the unstumpable was elected because with him we saw this coming Macron gave them a teddy bear then ripped it's head off in front of them he is /ourguy/

the bogs really do pull the strings

here's a quick rundown
-5 stages

- ζ (Zeta) Phase lasts the first 20 minutes
-Prickly sensation on skin
- No Bog contact

-γ (Gamma) Phase lasts another 20 minutes
- Become hypersensitive to sound
- Start hearing Bogs, wont be able to comprehend
- May be able to hear colors
-Uncontrollable Shaking

- ω (Omega Phase)
- Extreme pain
-No movement
-90% will drop out of this phase
-May last 10 seconds to 15 minutes
- In some extreme cases Igor will appear but never G****a
-High chance of blackpilling at this stage

- ⍋ Phase
- Bogface
-Ability to see anything
; other universes
; talk to aliens
; addiction the bogposting
; can last up to 6 weeks
; must abandon your freinds and family
; p̡̛̛͍̰̞̦̞̺̥͈͚͎̖̈́̑̿͆͊͐̆ͬͪ̾ͧ̇̾̂̆́ņ̷̜͕̫͖̾ͩͮ̀̐͐͜͠u̸̹̣̙͕̤͚̭͍̗͚̞̩̘̙͍͉̤͊̈̓̏ͫ̐ͫ͑̒ͪ̊̄͐͋̓̿͟͝l̟̺̹͉͈͍̝̭̳̱̮̰̟̠̫͉̊ͨͭ̇͛̿͞t̵̡̠̜͈̮̗̗̞͙͈͈͔̰̂̑ͮ̌̾ͦ̆̑ͤ̋ͯͧͫ͊͜͝î̢̫̘͕̤̖ͭ̄̒̓ ̶̖̣͓͍̮̝̱̘̣̰ͧ̆͋̇͆̐ͩ̄̆̽̒̿̂̈́̃̒̉̚͘ ⸔ stage
;
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧl͇̙̖͓͔͕͇̍͊õ̮̩̩͎̙̣̦̞̤ͧ̾̄ͩ̀o̩͕̞͇̩͓̓͘ǩ̷̟̪̫͎͙́͂̾͗ͮs̸̸͎̫͍̉̍ͣ̇̓͌̚͞
;
;will see aliens that will test mental capacity
; a̘̪̬͙̟̘̓ͩͪ́́͜ͅb̸͓̩̯ͯ̊̂̎̐ͮ̾͞l̛̥͖̆̾ͭͩ̃e̫̠͕̻̳̭͉͌̽̋ͭ̎̍̃͑ to solve any question t̻̤̭̰̦͓͚͗͗̄̌̔ͫ̕asked
;able to citrus-dick without pain
; flying

; rumor of 6th bogstage
;never been reached
; immortality is granted
; replace igor
;﷼⸎

>not linking the fucking article
express.co.uk/news/politics/798789/French-election-Emmanuel-Macron-EU-reform-Frexit

What are you, a facebook user?

The bog pill is real

>want to....
>talks to...
What has he actually done to hurt (((globalists))).
Nothing.

You know also called himself Jupiter?
Can't wait for Macron dancing dressed all in gold:
youtube.com/watch?v=PdeqbpfXaK8

K he is definitely /our/ guy now

We told you straight shota was a thinking man's fetish

Lads when is Macron going to declare himself Emperor?

I'm very fucking wary about all of this. Something seems very jewwy about all of this.

i don't know about you bois but I bow to our new emperor

I don't buy it. OH WOW LOOK GUYS, HE'S OURGUY!!!!! Totally not the enemy just doing something smart for once, and making a little change on the facade.

Wow Macron has flip turned on his head?!

For a guy that had the EU anthem at his inauguration he's putting many cats amongst pigeons.

/Ourguy/?

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums was shitting on him for months. Instead there were tons of pro Le Pen threads.

go back

He just all over the place politically
an absolute madman

>7) told Italy to go fuck itself with its migration crisis

Literally didn't happen. Anyway, it is France who bombed lybia and France deserves the rapegess we feed her with.

I meant to say trans dimensional, prosthetic limb tossing hyper champion playing playing 8*64(c) D inter-planetary vape-off.
just curious, in what dimension would that be considered an insult?

Macron just 180 on entire leftist France... Well fucking played!