Bye bye Globalistas and regressiv "Democrats"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, they're going to get fucked.
I'm actually kind of worried for how politiczed the press is going to make Obama's arrest. There will be fucking riots in every major city.

We need to find out who green lit her entrance to the country.

We must find this.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

She met with the Russian ambassador because she is a Russian agent.

She lobbied against the Maginsky act on behalf of Putin who hated it.

This is going to get slid, isn't it?

hello GPS Fusion

Where are the broofs

I'll bump this

Hmmm.. my almonds are become more active by the moment.

The emigree records are probably going to be top of the week if true come Monday.
I used to be on the 'hurr durr the drumphs are dumb' train, but obviously, these people don't do anything without clear reason. Jr. had those emails out and interviews lined up super fast. I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually leading this story because they had doxxed Fusion GPS first, and found her, then tracked back the email, then leaked to the press. Because this will put many in the DNC in jail and destroy the Russia narrative permanently.
Plus, it fucking broke what, 24 hours after the meeting with Putin? She was probably bargained over, and sacrificed as a way to kill this whole thing. People keep saying the Trumps do dumb things, but somehow, they make all the dumb things turn out in their favor.
Really Activates those Almonds.

Haha hill dawgs on suicide watch

Bump

I said BROOFS WAGIE

No slide zone

how fucking dumb do you have to be to name your firm GPS Fusion? Was Razorshark Koala fucking taken? Christ, libshits are fucking stupid!

Nothing will come of it, our government is beyond corrupt it's a miracle we managed to get trump into the nomination let alone win.

With the forces acing against him it's pretty incredible

Good. They wanted a purge and they are getting one...they just didn't know they were going to be on the losing side.

>Nothing will come of it
not with that attitude

Fine.

We need a document. A report. Someone who said he or his office did the deed.

And if it was old scratch there, what does that show about the 'two party' system we supposedly have?

Check out: tl;dr
Logs between Trump Tower and a Russian server were proven to be fake. I think you guys might have remembered this "russian server" crap awhile ago that was quickly dropped after the forgery was proven

Some larper is asking us to investigate and publicize it, and find out the names involved in setting up the sting and start asking them uncomfortable questions.

This all ties into Obama using government assets to not only justify a FISA warrant that unmasked millions of americans, but also attempting to set up a sting and entrapment operation against Trump.

They manufactured the Russian bullshit, and used it as an excuse for the wiretapping.

My...my almonds. They're activating! So...so this is what it feels like...

OH FUCK OFF

IT LITERALLY CAME FROM THE GUYS KID HIMSELF

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU GUYS NEED

Have a bump.

The Washington Times had a great write up yesterday where they pointed out the obvious. The dossier came from Kremlin sources passed to a Brit to Fusion, a Russian run company, who was paid by a Clinton ally.

The democrats are chasing info given to them by the Kremlin, while accusing the Trumps of working with the Kremlin.

bnmp

You forgot to mention, Source: Conservativetreehouse

Fake news.

stop using her facebook photos as evidence of the case. you're embarrassing yourselves.

her commentary on the photos is critical of the protests, and generally opposed to the rabid anti-trump fervor.

Lul look at the fucking source and laugh as republicans realize they got conned in slow motion.

First fox, then congress, then the fringe. It is funny watching realization hit their various cults in waves.

"ITS NOTHING WAAAAHHHHHHHH" Hasn't gotten Trump anywhere. The more he tried to make the story go away the more it stayed and stuck.

Is this the power of Nth dimensional chess? If so, he sucks at it.

So far the Trump presidency looks to be effectively concluding with the only change from Obama being we all get to pretend Scalia didn't eat burgers his whole life.

sit down & stfu.

nigger

DELETE THIS NOW GOYIM

MY GIRL HILLARY HAS TO WIN ITS HER TURN

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw waiting for the other trump shoe to drop

Not tired of winning yet

nom, nom, nom

You faggots always talk about evidence from the claimant. Where is yours?