Biker gangs to secure the alt-right rally

Defend this Sup Forums. Jason Kessler, the organizer of the August 12 alt right rally, just gave a press conference with a gang of Warlocks behind him. He described the Warlocks as a 3%er, pro 2nd amendment motorcycle club.

Kessler says he obtained all the permits and has security for the event. When asked who is going to provide security, he does not give a clear answer, but it is obvious the Warlocks will be providing security. This event has the potential to get very violent, as Antifa, BLM, and other let wing agitators are expected to be present.

dailyprogress.com/gallery/kessler-speaks-with-warlocks-motorcycle-club/collection_c83bf030-6695-11e7-8106-7b91977f19a9.html#1

I didn't see a video at that link, but there is a video here:
dailyprogress.com/news/

Also, kind of unrelated, but the Proud Boys and Alt Knights (based stickman's crew) have aligned themselves with The American Guard. The American Guard is led by Brien James, a former leader of the Outlaw Hammerskins and Vinlanders Social Club. These are very violent groups with members charged with drug trafficking and murder. Brien James says in this video, in which he describes some of his violent history, that he is the head of the Indiana chapters of both the Proud Boys and The Alt Knights. Gavin Mccinnes and Based Stickman have aligned themselves with a violent, criminal element just as Kessler and the Alt Right appear to have done with The Warlocks.
youtube.com/watch?v=zr-GhBW-tco

Is the alt right, founded as an intellectual movement with notable academic leaders and figureheads like Richard Spencer, Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor, Greg Johnson, Peter Brimelow, etc, joining with violent criminal organizations?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/size-vs-strength-are-you-lifting-too-heavy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cH-Tvt_a14k
youtube.com/watch?v=3yxVAhAtExs
youtube.com/watch?v=9BLJ8QLJ0w8
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4SLbxarik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none of them even have ANY muscle tone. riding a bike feels badass, but doesnt actually make you a badass LMAO. they will get rekt

They are dangerous subhumans

The alt right shouldn't associate with them

Did you actually just say what you said?

God, please let antifa be as retarded as you are.

>muscle tone
They have functional strength not aesthetic. Those guys could whoop your twink ass.

wats wrong with my statement? you think purchasing a motorcycle made in mexico makes you tough?

muscle strength is from their size, not some invisible soul inside your muscles that remember that you should be a big strong tough guy. is everyone here this retarded?

Awesome, going to be great watching Antifa get their skulls caved in

Isn't this just going to reaffirm alt right = white trash?

I can't believe Spencer would let this slide.

popcorn.gif

>muscle strength is from their size
Wrong. Actually the correlation between size and strength isn't as strong as people think. I manage professional weight lifters and in order to avoid jumping to the next weight category they train in a way that gets them stronger without getting bigger; the relation between both of them isn't like ignorant people think. Don't believe me? Look at Bruce Lee. When he hit a dummy three people needed to hold and he still pushed them back, but he had the build of the guy on the left of OPs pic. You're a retard.

>Isn't this just going to reaffirm alt right = white trash?

At least white trash is white.

>Look at Bruce Lee
so your evidence in one guy who was basically a circus act on tv? wow im convinced... meanwhile on google you are completely disproven

You don't seem to realize how big this "Unite the right" event is going to be

It'll make berkeley look civilized

>impulsive
>violent
>mob

I don't care what their bodyfat is. Not a bodybuilding or powerlifting comp, being able to be an extremely violent person on a whim is extremely dangerous to be around. Sure, some are skinny and some are fat.. Does that change the fact that they could be walking by you one second and then sticking you full of holes the next? No.

I'm glad they're doing security. About time to start showing people that they mean business and aren't just going to be faggots posting tweets all day. Day of the rope is upon us.

Oh man, I hope people like you show up.

See this guy here? Little to no muscle tone. Squats 900 lbs. Squats are noticeable for representing core muscle strength. Muscle tone means little.

You're right, when I was 21, I could deadlift 520 weighing 185. Wish I still could :(

/fit/ would call him a fatty with gyno.

>on google you are completely disproven
First result from Google:
bodybuilding.com/fun/size-vs-strength-are-you-lifting-too-heavy.html
All results are like this; basically body building pages explaining why strength and size aren't the same thing. This is a fact that body builders accept, in case you're too dumb to catch on. Educate yourself faggot.

Running a violent strong arm drug operation makes you tough. I've heard urban legends about biker gangs robbing the national guard out on drills back in the 70's

You need muscle just as much as brain power for any movement to take off

he's a fatty, I'd be wayy too quick for him. he'd be huffin and puffin after the first 30 seconds! It'd be way to easy to clench him, tire him out, then just throw him in a triangle or armbar.

Big guys like that have no chance in a real fight. I'm 135lbs 6% bf, and I wreck big dudes all the time at my BJJ class.

If you don't show up here KYS

But can you teleport behind people?

Antifa vs Bikers with guns. This is going to be good.

So when you break your own wrist punching him and then he shoots you, what then?

The end, that's what.

BTFOKYS

cringe
lol US ''''''nationalists'''''''

So what's the likelihood of them stabbing someone?

Lmao

>>It'd be way to easy to clench him, tire him out, then just throw him in a triangle or armbar.

You clench with him and he'll fold you in half like a wallet son.

They push meth for a living. Take a fucking guess

Then your Google fu is weak. Muscle size isn't the determining factor, nerve conduction is. Sure, a big muscle can do a lot, but it's the conduction that matters. I'd suggest googling it, but you've already admitted to being less than worthless at this.

Please for the love of Christ show up to this event and get wrecked.

Yes, because antifa is just packed full of perfect specimens. I'm sure their vegan diets and safe space play dough sessions have transformed them into bonafide badasses.

> Warlocks
> Proud Boys
> Alt Knights
> American Guard
> Outlaw Hammerskins
> Vinlanders Social Club

What .. what world is this? Damn things are happening fast.

Good.

Tell us more about your BJ classes...

>6% bf at 135lbs
No you don't. You get raped in the shower after BJJ class by the heavy weight guys. Show boipucci faggot.

The great reckoning is upon us.

No worries - start this at 1:45 to see the badass antifa in training:
youtube.com/watch?v=cH-Tvt_a14k

More direct link:
youtube.com/watch?v=3yxVAhAtExs

>Biker gangs
None of these morons won't start shit because the moment they lay a finger on someone, they immediately violate their parole. I'm sure none of these racist homophobes don't want to go back to prison. These racist losers are all talk and no bark.

No you're wrong, I'm a purple belt.. that's how you know I'm capable of at least defending myself from a superior technical and bigger opponent.

But these untrained big, strong guys? LOL I'd turn these fools into pretzels.

Although this guy is very well spoken, and bike gangs can provide a great deal of physical street presence, we need to be wary of their role in the movement.

Because bike gangs are prone to violent behavior and criminal enterprises, bikers have frequent contact with law enforcement. You should assume that they are being monitored by domestic law enforcement.

Not only are they subject to an unusually high level of government surveillance, but there is also a serious threat of bikers being pressured to inform on their compatriots (and, if we let them, other members of the alt-right). Criminals often betray their closest friends in order to avoid jail time. There is no reason to think these bikers will be an exception. Furthermore, because many bikers have substance abuse issues, they are more susceptible to bribery in order to feed their habits.This heightened threat of betrayal from inside doesn't even take into account the possibility that government agents have already heavily infiltrated these organizations during the course of normal law enforcement activities.

We shouldn't turn these guys away, but we need to be very skeptical of them taking leadership roles or entering sensitive circles.

One hit from a 200lbs guy anywhere on your body and you'll cave. I literally warm up with your body weight. It's simple physics boi.
Stop LARPing as a fighter when a strong wind can get you on the missing persons list.

Let's see your flag faggot

>No you're wrong, I'm a purple belt..
So you know enough to get yourself into trouble in a barfight. Congrats.

You just copy and pasted my OP from last night. Write your own OP next time, faggot.

Just practice hitting the dirt a lot :)

Dude weighs two plates and a barbell, my sides!

This is awesome, I was skeptical of the Unite the Right rally, now I'm more excited

We can't indoctrinate all whites to believe the same thing, what's important is to get them "punching" in the same direction

>alt-right

Who?

This has been updated.

Someone probably just offered them beer and weed money to play security guards for the day.

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

>Kessler says he obtained all the permits and has security for the event. When asked who is going to provide security, he does not give a clear answer, but it is obvious the Warlocks will be providing security.
Pretty sure Caerulus Rex is in charge of security.

>post poster with frogs on it
>calls faggot the user who mockshim
Sup Forums 2017
nu males and beta orbiters

Yours was shit this is better bait

White bikers beat the shit out of punk ass Chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BLJ8QLJ0w8

3%!? We need a 1% defense who measure their goatees and mutton chops by length, not these mooks.

Why is it always a fucking snakefag Hewing against the alt-right?

Nigger detected

>Charlottesville
Wasn't a massive Civil War battle fought there?

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4SLbxarik

I must say, worse than this is that this whole low-class street tough image is exactly what we're trying to get away from. Respect to Jason for organizing it, but we don't want our image mixed with theirs. That's what Identity Europa is all about. A group of the clean-cut future of America carries more weight with the public than the same-old, expected, white supremacist ruffians.

>None of these morons won't start shit

So they ALL will? Speak English, motherfucker!

You literally added 3 words to make it antagonistic like a faggot.

Antifa, PLEASE show up!

I know, right? Or else the bikers will start in on the alt-right demonstrators, just out of boredom :)

biker image isn't really the same as the WN 1.0 image

people seem to like the biker image for some reason.. see the normie memes about bikers for Trump

And maybe they'll band together and, to better recognize each other and to instill a sense of unity, maybe even start wearing a distinct piece of clothing. A shirt of some kind.

One can dream.

How does pol feel with Kike Enoch as their leader?

Braun Strowman:

3 bills +
can deadlift the earth
probably has actual grappling skills
shits bigger than you.

You:
135 lbs
knows bjj

get rekt faggot

I don't know man, he's got a purple belt in bj's. Probably working on the rainbow belt next

These are untermensch but they form the ground troops of any movement. You don't send your top guys into machine gun fire

Maybe you missed this, earlier - Mike Enoch got his 23-and-me back. As for his wife, that was before he was redpilled. I wouldn't blame him if he stayed with her, either - marriage vows and all that. It's not like she's funding antifa or (as far as I know) advocating race-mixing or promoting importing refugees.

We all know purple is the gayest of all the belts. Fitting. For a faggot.

How many times have you actually used your fancy BJ skills outside of a gym?

Also. Bulk the fuck up. You are a manlet skeleton. There are qt3.14 women that outweigh you. Not even close to landwhale territory. Lift mor faggit. I bench press almost 2 of you.

>couple of days ago
>lefties constantly shitposting about how they're literally going to start a war and murder tons of people at this Aug 12 rally
>antifa committing attacks at basically every rally and riot they take part in for a full year now while hiding behind masks
>biker gang allies with the right
>YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK AND VIOLENT HOW CAN YOU DEFEND AN ALLIANCE WITH VIOLENT CRIMINALS
Cool story bro

>the same-old, expected, white supremacist ruffians
Change your flag back leaf.

Maybe in the gym but you don't want to go to the ground in a street fight

This is just like the Altamont Free Concert

GET HYPE!!!!

I mean, dat gyno tho

This.
>hurr duur a bunch of scary looking fat slobs they must be tough

Where my switchblade at? Sheeeeit

You need some dangerous subhuman degenerates for these things. Think of them as the SA

finally...i always wondered where the real right wing is over there

Mike is a good boy, he was led astray by that hnnngggg (((chosen))) pussy. Could happen to anyone, gotta stay vigilant

Brutal.

We're in flyover country

I think he is making a mistake. Bikers are terrible security for any event of any kind.

When these sorts of people get anointed with the label of "security" it goes to their head and they end up stabbing people.

Are the Warlocks being paid in beer?

>notable academic...
>Richard Spencer and a bunch of nobodies

OP is a fucking clown

Damn, I know no jew would lie to the goyim, especially a jew that leads the (((arian resistance))).

>he does not give a clear answer, but it is obvious the Warlocks will be providing security.
so you don't know
nothing to see here move along

He lives in a 1/6 jewish part of the country, it's bad luck really.

If you want your movement to succeed you need a percentage of folowers who have nothing to lose. The trash, the low class, the ex-convicts.
Intellectuals are not goning to storm parliament.

"Yes China that's right I'm going need 20,000 of this exact design. I think Hugo Boss owns the copyright but somehow I don't think they're going to mind."

> skinheads
> violent KKK
All this has been pounded by well, reality, and the media as being the worst possible thing - at least Hitler wore a uniform :) - we have to get away from it because anything much like it is immediately put into the 'bad' hole and dismissed by normies, exactly what we don't want. Stops curiosity about it, people are happy making laws against it. Uphill battle for us. Someone, maybe you, upthread mentions that bikers have a mystique and I suppose so, but I wouldn't want to use them too often.

>and a bunch of nobodies
>Kevin MacDonald
>Jared Taylor
>Greg Johnson (less famous but still around Spencer level)