You know he's right

>You know he's right.

If Obama had been held to the same levels of scrutiny, the media could just as easily have painted him the way they have tried to (and failed to) paint Trump.

Trump's just keeping the memory of what she did fresh in our minds. I honestly think he's going after her and her croniesm

Stop deflecting. Obama isn't the president, and neither is Hillary.

Trump is the president. You won, remember? You screamed about it for months. Now you have to deal with the consequences, and all you seem to be able to do is deflect to people who aren't even involved in politics at the moment.

Pay the piper trumptards.

See this.

there's nothing wrong with pointing out double standards to stick it to a biased media to prove a point, nigger. dumb, dumb r/marchagainsttrump-er

Baah, baah

b-b-b-b-ut muh Hillary

Your country's leadership is a fucking joke

this

Trump is un-ironically the least corrupt president since jimmy carter

We are lucky the internet exists to counter media lies. if it was like the 1970's trump would already be removed from office

grbrgrbl so much Trump cock to swallow

aaw yes Eric
mmmm Donald
ooh Jr gimme yours, too

mmm

I'm not kidding at all, our politics is horrendously corrupt and trump isn't apart of that game which is why they want to destroy him so much

Hans is too busy dreaming to have an argument i see

Why, thank you, I've been looking for a translation of Merkel's G20 speech for ages.

The media lost all credibility when it sucked off Obama, even though he followed the same policies the media had berated Bush for for the last 8 years.

The media are just a bunch of snooty kikes sitting in NYC offices telling us how the world "really" is.

The People: Something reeks in here of dirty, orange, shit.
Drumpf: Y-yeah but did you smell Hillary Clinton? She really stunk bigly!
The People: We know. That's why she will never be Precident.
Drumpf: Nooooooooo.

Fin.

Context here is nuclear missile defense system

>projecting this much

Was the tweet to be Hillary's, you'd yell:
>muh deflection
>whataboutism is not an argument
>stop changing the subject
>hahahahaha butthurt dem cucks

Stop with your double standards & mental Gymnastics. Hillary is awful, Trump (to a lesser extent) is too. Just admit it.
They're both puppets of the kike ZOG machine. Heck, if Trump isn't a cryptokike zionist I don't know who is.

Mueller is investigating Trump to see if Trump obstructed an investigation into whether or not Trumps team worked with Russia to win the election based on a dossier ordered by a Russian managed company, Fusion GPS, who employed a russian lawyer and a brit. The brit wrote a report based on info he said he got FROM KREMLIN SOURCES, that report went to the Russian Fusion GPS operation while the russian lawyer met with trumps team...

Democrats and the FBI are investigating a republican about working with the Kremlin based on info provided by the Kremlin to Democrats.

...lets read that one more time and lets see what we notice. Go.

No quid pro qou, no exchange of info and your cunt russian denys the very premis of the meeting as outlined by goldstien in the emails between him on don jr.

You have a 20 min meeting with no legal basis for charges.

We have a laundry list of bs from all you faggots being corrupt.

No ones buying it faggot. Tick tock such my fucking cock shill.

This

Announcement Monday or Tuesday

Leftists like to think they're free thinkers who talk about chomsky's manufactured consent thinking it means they're not sheep. But they conveniently forget about chomsky when its mean old drumpf being slated in the news.

The one thing i'd say is how can you have an opinion on someone you've never even met and have only been told about through one or two sources. Lets think about that, think of media as a person who's speaking to you, they're not a friend of yours because you don't know them. They aren't even an acquaintance because you've never met them. They're always feeding you information, promoting some subjects/people and berating/ridiculing other subjects/people. Now these people they're talking about you don't know. You've never met them and are likely never going to.

So think about that, you're being fed information on someone you've never met by someone you've never met and you're suppose to care about that and trust that it is factual despite the fact all these people you've never met are making money by telling you about it. And the more outrageous the story the more money they make.

So the next time you find yourself having strong feelings about someone you've never met think; am i being played?

Lol this

Bingo bango

Only the truth matters, I don't care who's telling it.

Truth and nothing but the truth.

uhh when will Trump make us proud and lock up Hitllery?

Pretty perceptive user
Rundown
>Dems pay firm to create / allege evidence of Russia-Trump ties as oppo research / swiftboat project
>Plans fail / backfire and Trump wins election going away
>After election, accuse Trump of having Russia ties using phony fabricated dossier evidence paid for during campaign
>Investigate based on your own paid for evidence / oppo research fabrication
>Get outgoing Democrat prez and IC heads to say the same thing at no consequence
How facts are created in 2017, everyone

>to

>double

Say's the fucking german kek