POLICE TRAINING K-9 DOGS TO ATTACK BLACKS ON SITE

You white bois think it's ok to have not only your police officers shoots and kill innocent and unarmed blacks, but know have your dogs try to bite the arm off a cuffed black man? Hell no, you white bois are the fucking devil and we won't take this shit from you. Hold this L is you a white guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPK8rH6PlQ0

I see nothing wrong here. Dogs (excluding Pitbulls) are pretty red-pilled.

>You white bois think it's ok

Yeah it's great

Out of context bait
Kys white faggot

>that voice
you can easily tell it's some sissy white guy yelling at them and turning it into a race issue

I don't care, hopefully the dog didn't get sick.

That was horrible!
I hope they brushed the poor dog's teeth afterwards.

I would probably volunteer to experience what he experienced for the $2-3 million he is going to get

That's what the dogs are trained to do. You are probably sympathetic only because you and the person in the video are black. That's racist.

That dog is getting put down.

Hahaha!

no, it isn't.

>White bois

Larping as a nigger confirmed

Bad handling and this incident risks the life of the dog, who's just following his training.

Utterly shit from the handler.

The dog is trained to bite you when you laying on the ground in hand cuffs? Why are whites the biggest pussies on the planet? You never want a fair fight. I'm sure you beat up on your grandmother too.

I don't think so.

DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT

NEWFAGS DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

when it comes to niggers...
the deader the better!

"my dogs more well trained than that one"

That type of whiny bitch voice encapsulates everything i hate about pussy americans. There is not 1 single voice in the UK that sounds as pussified as that. Where does it come from? Southern american accent makes you seem alpha tho

Lol.. every mission the dog goes on the perpatrator is black . He can only see in black and white so why are you so angry??

mmm, LARPers taking things out of context whilst adding race to a situation that didnt even really involve race at all, my favorite

Dogs are racial profilers. My German Sheperd barks at every dindu.

>My German Sheperd barks at every dindu
they are one of the smarter breeds out there

>2.37 MB
>POLICE TRAINING K-9 DOGS TO ATTACK BLACKS ON SITE
Nigger, the word is sight, not site. You dumb fuck.

A dog doesn't need to be trained to attack niggers. The handler just needs to hold the dog back less.

GOOD DOGGO ATTACK MULATTO