Meanwhile At Chick-Fil-A: Animal Rights Activist Protest During A Children's Birthday Party

Hold this L is you eat fast food for your birthday

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbyl2d-7ta4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a nigger?

>Hold this L
darkie begone

College students need to die

Fat dumb and ugly

Why are Americans so fucking dumb?

Why are liberals such retards. That's the term you were looking for.

The bitch has a knife would it be ok to mag dump on her Sup Forums?

Fattest vegetarians I've ever seen

Bitch is brandishing a weapon.

>During A Children's Birthday Party!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You can order her to put down the weapon and put her hands over her head. If she refuses, she is in direct violation of the NAP and may be dealt with accordingly.

Fucking with a kids party... These people are scum.
Feel free to stand out side and protest fine, but these assholes are pure scum. I'm almost glad they did this, no one will take their side because they are fucking abusing kids to push an agenda.
Hey guys I have a message! That's fine what is it, well I could tell you like an adult, or just ruin some kids party.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing ADRENOCHROME PRODUCING fuckers EXPOSED

>Hold this L is you eat
what did he mean by this

>having a birthday party at fucking Chik-Fil-A

white trash

Leave Jesus chicken alone

Why are you spreading that in every thread, you where in the orthodox thread like 20 mins ago

And you'll be going to jail.

just buy meat, chicken, sauce etc and have a coordinated effort of kids throw food at them, squirt sauce in their eyes, put meat patties down the womens pants and then film the lefty vegan puke and try to assault the children which then gives you an excuse to knock them out.

That's not very Jesus-like

You've never met Jesus

I know a vegetarian girl that's fat as hell. Other foods can be much more fatening than meat.

No such thing as White Trash. The terminology you seek is "White people that have adopted the Nigger's culture after buying into Liberal propaganda".

I know Chick-Fil-A isn't really a fan of the fags but this group calling them animals is a bit much.

Get off my board, nigger.

>Hold this L is you eat fast food for your birthday

what?

Why do americans behave like this?

He meant to say if, but he's not only a phonefag but also a nigger.
Quite the circumstance, really. He doesn't belong here.

Yeah but who the fuck is gonna take the time to say that constantly instead of a two word phrase?

They are missing the grand opportunity to slap a vegan in the face with some meat

>oh you on the floor there, you look hungry
>*smash a fucking tendy directly into their face*

Someone who isn't a lazy degenerate, such as yourself.

That redhead looks fuckable

Enjoy your hep C from all the needles she's shared.

They usually eat lots processed shit and candy

REEEEEE LEAVE CHICK-FIL-A ALONE!! Their chicken strips are god tier.

Why not simply kick the shit out of the people on the floor and then urinate on them?

>ooog boog hold this "L"

begone nigger