Threats against transgender woman came from inside Detroit city hall

>Threats against transgender woman came from inside Detroit city hall

>A transgender manager in the City of Detroit finance department says she endured months of harassment and threats that her employer and police were slow to address.

>The abuse began last December after Gloria's transition was complete. It was a decision she says was supported by her city bosses, all the way up to Mayor Mike Duggan.

>But as she would learn, not everyone was onboard. After returning to work following her surgery, Gloria found the nameplate outside her office door defaced: “Mr.” was scrolled over her name.

>She ignored it, but days later just before the holidays, the harassment escalated when she found what she thought was an early Christmas gift sitting on her desk.

>"I was kind of excited," she said. "(I) open the bag and in the bag is a sex toy and a note that had a bible scripture written on it."

>The scripture said that a man who dresses like a woman is an abomination. But it didn’t end there.

>“You were born a man, no make-up or weave will change that," the handwritten note it read. "Even getting rid of your penis won’t. Stop shaming yourself. We don’t want people like you working here."

wxyz.com/news/local-news/investigations/transgender-woman-says-city-dpd-slow-to-respond-to-threats-harassment

===

Why can't people just let other people live their lives?

I hope they catch the bastard(s) and lock them up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not bad desu fampai

That is the most well-mannered harassment I could conceive of.

$100 she was the one doing it, or it never happened at all.

This.

When a mentally ill person tells you that people are following them or plotting against them, do you usually believe them, or just realize that they are mentally ill?

What's most likely here?
>that someone is risking their job, possible hate-crime charges, and being publicly shamed just to troll some random tranny at work.

>or that a mentally ill man who has surgically turned his penis inside out, dresses like a woman, and thinks he is a woman, could possibly be doing something for attention...?

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

>$100 she was the one doing it, or it never happened at all.

Don't be a jackass.

>After the December incident, Gloria asked the city to put a lock on her office door and that cameras be installed in the hallways just outside of it. She says they declined, but did launch an internal investigation that never determined who was behind the abuse.

>It didn't stop. On a day this spring, while checking her office mailbox, Gloria found another note addressed to her, quoting another bible verse. Again, she as addressed as "Mr."

>“If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable," the note read. "They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

>Gloria notified human resources and says she once again asked her supervisors for a lock on her door and cameras outside her office. Again, she says she was denied.

Right, and (s)he will keep doing it until that camera shows up. But because they didn't give her a special camera and lock on her door, she keeps leaving the notes.

Wants more special treatment.

>Threats against transgender woman came from inside Detroit city hall
I always wondered how someone that wants to chop off their penis could feel scared of violent threats

This needs to happen more.

>Don't be a jackass
Sorry, I forgot to listen and believe. I should just take some strangers word (who has proven they are mentally unstable by snipping their dick) at face value, and trust everything they say.

Literally a homo larping

Whatcha doin rabbi?

Who cares the faggot shit made the threats itself , typical for trans retard mentally ill fucks

No such thing as "Transgender" It's a made up word made up by faggots and Shitlb white male cuckolds.

There are only 2 Genders. Male, Female. Learn to biology, faggot.

JUST A REMINDER

His idea of a woman would be hot if it looked more like a woman, that's all I'm gonna say, obviously a man but that's a cute outfit, all I'm gonna say.

People informing you of the truth is considered threats and harassment now.

Wipe us out senpai...

tf I said senpai

Why is (f a m) being replaced with senpai?

I hate fags, but I fap to shemales. They are fucking hot, no homo.

Wordfilters, learn 'em, you just gotta learn them all, newfag

this again, in detroit we would just shoot you outside a bar or drug store. 70% unsolved murder rate, why passive aggressive notes?

Question: is she jewish because jews are always doing this to themselves then playing the V card.

New, are you?

You have to wonder about this mental condition when some of them just do not look that part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck

How much of them are there? All i've encountered in 1.5 years is desu senpai

what's with all the faggot text spacing btw?

Look at those chicken legs!

Easier to read on the phone. Stay triggered, slavshit.

>inb4 'phoneposter'

>trannies get mad when criticized
>trannies refuse to listen to because "i dont care"
>procede to be whining bitches about it because "I don't care"

Trannies are worthless scum. Gays were called faggots because they were as useful as a bundle of twigs, but trannies go beyond this.

You know op, if it was this bad, why didn't she just start dressing like a man again? I mean, its her own damn choice.

Trans people don't bother me.

Constantly pushing their narratives down my throat bothers me, same with BLM.

Load of horse cock these next 10 years are gonna be

You haven't been around them much have you? They aren't mentally stable mate...

>faggot indeed
alright

>haha I don't have to listen to what you say because you put spaces in between your lines of text :)

?

ok ?

>posts white attractive white trap
>tranny in the news story is a black monster
Nice try schlomo