What scientists are actually afraid of, is that someone will realise there is LAND in the south pole...

what scientists are actually afraid of, is that someone will realise there is LAND in the south pole, and it is started to clear as the earth expands.

this is also the reason important people have come to Antarctica, to discus laying claims on the land.

that is also why there is a 24/7 military blockade.

Other urls found in this thread:

e360.yale.edu/features/rising_waters_how_fast_and_how_far_will_sea_levels_rise
youtube.com/watch?v=iKiq5EwkzDg
youtu.be/tCMCQlzq7zI
youtu.be/773DeJHsvxI
youtu.be/H3x9PVp8J50
youtube.com/watch?v=eXEn7lU8suY&ytbChannel=nuria
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=KRwohOJt7lI&ytbChannel=jasondonervan
iaato.org/home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_whales
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2019 resource extraction will begin

Also that sea level will rise with 65 meter if antarctica melts

i claimed it first, sorry butters.

>what scientists are actually afraid of, is that someone will realise there is LAND in the south pole
Yeah, no shit?
I mean you can see it right there in the photo.

That's always been there

Citation needed.

Everyone already knows there's land because of (radar?) imaging. Point is, this is old news.

0/10

>expands

What?

don't call me butters you niggerdick

e360.yale.edu/features/rising_waters_how_fast_and_how_far_will_sea_levels_rise

I belive this is the one, although might not be the one or even real. Probably not real

who knows,

Everyone knows there is some patch of land under the ice cap

No, there is no military bloackade of Antarctica

Sage/Hide/Report this bullshit

>that is also why there is a 24/7 military blockade.
Now I'm interested. What the fuck is going on down there? Oil? Natural Gas?

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=iKiq5EwkzDg

The military blockade is to prevent people from venturing out beyond the ice border to the edge of the earth.
>spherecucks will try to kikesplain this fact away with jewish (((science)))

you are the worst type of nigger, the white nigger that doesn't know that everyone else thinks of him as a nigger.

when the white man is talking, shut your mouth and go sperg about your magical frog gods in another room, because nobody wants to hear your ooga boogering while we are trying to CONVERSE LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.

Minerals and yes also petrolium

Although wheter OP is lying about military blockade or not is debatebale, never heard about it

>24/7 military blockade
truly suggests that the earth is either flat or hollow

land? more like sirian illuminati crypto jewptiles are afraid that the melting ice will reveal the launchpads, spacecrafts and laboratories where they made us in horrific experiments where they combined DNA from negroes and betelguesians

youtu.be/tCMCQlzq7zI

youtu.be/773DeJHsvxI

youtu.be/H3x9PVp8J50

Namefags should go

go blow a dead catfish you whalefucker
jews like you should go, contribute to the information economy or get in an oven kike.

This guy gets it

How does the Moon flip over when you go beyond the equator in a flat Earth model?

Third Reich is going to return soon lads. Profess your allegiance to traditional moral values before it's too late.

fuck I hope so

WE WUZ ANTARCTICANZ N' SHIET

ANTARCTICA IS THE TROO AFRICA

Before the whitey STOLED it from us and banished us to the plague ridden hellhole we call africa today.

>someone will realise there is LAND in the south pole
this is already well known, idiot. saged

There are antediluvian cities under the ice, the nephilim still live there.

how are polar orbite possible, then?

Why is a moving giant block of ice on the sea worse than a stationary block of ice in the sea

Also, Antarctica is home to some elder gods enshrined for aeons in their tombs of ice, or at least for the time being. Best timeline.

>No, there is no military bloackade of Antarctica

fuck off shill

Earth is expanding as the chemical processes within the core continue to pump out material.

We've always known there was land there dummy.

It's not
So one said it was

Why are they making a big deal out of it

fucking newfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=eXEn7lU8suY&ytbChannel=nuria

Because it's really big.
And it's cool to think about something so big breaking and floating away.

>be eldritch terror
>be so lazy a prison ice build up around me preventing escape

elder gods confirmed for lazy niggers

Ice-free (land only) Antarctica perfectly drawn from the 16th century Piri Reis map

As it eats itself, it shits itself out.

Are you aware of the law of conservation of mass?

how much of the ice on land is below sea level?

>what scientists are actually afraid of, is that someone will realise there is LAND in the south pole, and it is started to clear as the earth expands.
hopefully nobody ever goes there

we dont need to pollute the planet with more of us we're already...how much...8 billion now?
lord help us

There are several mega-oil fields under Antarctica, as well as coal reserves, uranium and rare earth metals.

We basically have a whole continent full of natural resources we can mine for the next 500 years.

for now
nature is finding new ways every day to reduce the virus of humanity on this planet

>Shhh

Dr Baron Robert Freiherr von Heine Geldern (1885 - 1968) and Gordon F. Ekholm (1909 - 1987) World's leading anthropologists, have said:

"Ships of size that carried Fa-Hien (399-414 AD) from India to China (through stormy China water) were certainly capable of proceeding all the way to Mexico and Peru by crossing the Pacific. One thousand years before the birth of Columbus Indian ships were far superior to any made in Europe up to the 18th century."

>perfectly drawn
no it isn't

What's wrong with pollution?

Life finds a way.

There are microbes that clean up spilled oil/hydrocarbons. Everything that isn't biodegradable came from the earth anyway, something will evolve to metabolize plastic and other synthetics.

Some planets atmospheres are rich with hydro carbons.

So why? Why is pollution so bad? Health risks? Sure, I'll grant that, but still, the leading cause of death/disease is life.

Why is it important to (and you)? Because modern society/civilization causes pollution. Full stop.

Every organism manipulates it's environment to sustain itself. Every organism thrives off of death and destruction.

I say to you: don't fret, everything will equalize. Population can only get so big, people can only live so long. Every technology "improving" our lives costs us something. Fuck Antarctica and Emperor Penguins.

The virus is all living organisms.

But pollution is a silly human meme. Pollution was already here: we just rearranged it faster than natural processes.

The earth doesn't care about pollution, or else volcanoes wouldn't exist.

Life finds a way

(OP)

South America had a Land Bridge that connected it to Antarctica.

Giant Creature remains are also found there(Also around the World if you know how/where to look for them).

[Did threads on this a while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

That "8/9 Billion" number is incorrect for several reasons.

1) Several countries inflate there Numbers.

2) Clones,Chimera's,Super Soldiers & Genetic Experiments are also included in the Population Numbers.

All Earth Theories relate to Perspective.

HE can be proven/disproved with Drilling equipment in certain areas

FE can be proven/disproved with Vertical Flights(Pole to Pole) around the Earth.

Autists google 'piri reis map' if you're looking for a rabbit hole...

Unidentified giant creature in antarctica filmed and silently disclosed in music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRwohOJt7lI&ytbChannel=jasondonervan

these are the facts they dotn want you to know.

underneath the ice is a swastika shaped continent its the origins of all, meme magik will melt the ice and bring salvation to us all

There is a energy to matter conversion going on in the core of planets.The universe is electric.

What the fuck was that at 2 mins in? A creature or just a dark piece of ice?

the universe is funktoplasmic

>The universe is electric
No shit
It's full of electrons

it's super organism

unidentified nor studied yet.

I really don't believe this. Just look at pictures of the Earth. There is no way that these rather small areas of ice will have that much of an impact on the vast oceans.

Also, the ocean floor will bulge downwards due to the extra weight which will compensate for some of it.

How the fuck is that video still up? Why haven't they took it down?

What are they gonna do with that land?
they cant grow shit
there's no point in inhabiting it
oil? I bet they're pumping it anyway
I might be brainlet though, please don't be rude

some people are just trying to get the message out

break the silence

A future white homeland much?

Theres a vast amount of untapped minerals, it'll be the Africa of the new world

Fucking dark continent. Wonder how long theyve been active

About time we enslave those penguins

also lets keep it quiet from the japanese

they will definately want to try turning it into sushi

It's weird that this crack appears and a week ago a 75,000 mile wide rip appeared on the surface of the Sun.

theres always been land there you fucking retard and the military blockade claim is bullshit.
There are actual tour companies you dumb fuck

iaato.org/home

Ahhh yes the white mans done with humanity now we move on to enslaving animals it all makes sense. Who will stop us?

Sea Shepherd

We already own most of it, so back the h*ck off or else buddy.

whens the creature i only see moving ice

AGARTHA
SHAMBALLA
INNER EARTH
HIGHJUMP
ALTERANO

see

Antarctica is a magnet for crackpots pushing their unworkable geophysical models.

Our new huwhyte homeland of Atlantis arises.

That fucking black thing at 2 minutes in that rises from underneath.

Wtf is it? Some sort of kraken? Is it Cthulu? Was Lovecraft right.

Looks like muslims praying to that black rock in mecca

But seriously though scientist speculate that there could be a vast amount untapped minerals in Antarctica. But nobody knows what exactly, could be the holy grail of natural resources, and make Africa look like a thrift store. However lays claim first with have a booming economy afterward.

Theres a treaty in place to keep that from happening

That's enough Frank!

South Pole dude, where talking about the South Pole

It may seem ridiculous, but most educated amerfags believe they evolved from apes
I give them benefit of the doubt.

>beaver makes a dam and it's a natural expression of genetic purpose
>man builds a dam and somehow it's an unnatural abomination

really, is this why the ice sheet in the arctic are bigger then they've ever seen before, and expeditions have actually been cancelled because the ice is so thick they cant even get through it?

Didn't know that, guess we got too tear that shit up. Cause my 6 GORILLAN might come walking in cause much 14 SUPTILLAN

>what scientists are actually afraid of, is that someone will realise there is LAND in the south pole
What? This is a well known fact, it's literally taught at every school

Ok we have a philospher here.
Pollution, disease, war are organic means to shift a system away from equilibrium.
Evil is a social construct.

>That fucking black thing at 2 minutes in that rises from underneath.
It's just the bottom side of an iceberg flipping over.
The slow-mo makes it look like it's moving in a way that isn't controlled by gravity

Creation and evolution are not incompatible ideas, if you think of god as what we could call an ayyy lmao who came to earth, fucked a chimpanzee, and created a retard monkey alien baby that would one day evolve into a hairless monkey alien frog ape that would take to the stars. So you see, perhaps god is an alien who seeded life here, perhaps even terraformed the planet to be more hospitable to his freaky inbred retard alien ape frog man descendants. Maybe this isn't even our final form.

Due to Antarctic Treaty no one can claim Antarctica. But if someone does (I'm looking at You, Russia) there will be the world war Sup Forums is hoping for so much.

disinformation

hows it going agent?

you know you cannot keep the truth hidden for long.

just like your ((((black iceberg)))), it will rise to the top.

>reddit spacing

Is it 2019? I know it was like a decades old agreement.

We colonization soon?

>reddit spacing
Nice try, Shareblue.

>Was Lovecraft right.

yes he was correct I believe.

We may have found the source of long fabled Cthulu mythology

Are you sure? It looks like a weird submarine or a species of Whale, it's very fucking weird though. You can see water being moved upwards along with the ice/snow deposits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_whales Look through and see which one matches or is the best fit. Pause at 3:15 and look at the face/eye.

>ocean floor bulging downward

And they say American education is bad