/r/The_Donald sticky: opposing net neutrality is FUCKING BASED

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6mv4x5/trumps_based_fcc_chairman_ajit_pai_on_why_he/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=The_Donald

What the fuck. This is obvious paid shilling. Reddit is compomised.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/telco-agrees-to-stop-blocking-voip-calls/
fortune.com/2009/04/03/group-asks-fcc-to-probe-iphone-skype-restrictions/
wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/
businessinsider.com/verizon-blocking-google-wallet-2011-12
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-tech/post/fcc-fines-verizon-125m-for-blocking-tethering-apps/2012/07/31/gJQAXjRLNX_blog.html
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality
savetheinternet.com/blog/2013/09/18/verizons-plan-break-internet
wired
archive.is/LwLMM
businessinsider
archive.is/YlqZs
washingtonpost
archive.is/MzqNt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, they unstickied it like 10 seconds ago. Still, I wonder what kinds of bots upvoted that shit.

more proof that reddit is cancer, 95% of the people opposing NN probably came here from reddit

lrn2 IDs faggot

That's another ID. It's just same color and flag.

You Brockpuppets are really pushing this thing, huh? Consider meeting with your team lead for up-training.

>getting rid of net neutrality is FUCKING BASED goy

How fucking new are you retard? Maybe YOU should learn to IDs

>Giant corporations known for mass censorship.... crying against censorship

We're not this stupid.

>reddit t_d thinks Net Neutrality is a bad thing
admittedly i was confused on the issue before. now it's pretty clear we need to keep it.

but thats wrong

cults of personality are retarded and make you want to kys once your mind clears and you realize how much of a gullible fag you were. don't fall for it

These shills are going hard today

if you're wondering what ISPs will do if net neutrality is repealed, we already know.

2005 - Madison River Communications was blocking VOIP services. The FCC put a stop to it. cnet.com/news/telco-agrees-to-stop-blocking-voip-calls/

2005 - Comcast was denying access to p2p services without notifying customers.

2007-2009 - AT&T was having Skype and other VOIPs blocked because they didn't like there was competition for their cellphones. fortune.com/2009/04/03/group-asks-fcc-to-probe-iphone-skype-restrictions/

2011 - MetroPCS tried to block all streaming except youtube. wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/

2011-2013, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon were blocking access to Google Wallet because it competed with their bullshit. businessinsider.com/verizon-blocking-google-wallet-2011-12

2012, Verizon was demanding google block tethering apps on android because it let owners avoid their $20 tethering fee. This was despite guaranteeing they wouldn't do that as part of a winning bid on an airwaves auction. washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-tech/post/fcc-fines-verizon-125m-for-blocking-tethering-apps/2012/07/31/gJQAXjRLNX_blog.html

2012, AT&T - tried to block access to FaceTime unless customers paid more money. freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality

2013, Verizon literally stated that the only thing stopping them from favoring some content providers over other providers were the net neutrality rules in place. savetheinternet.com/blog/2013/09/18/verizons-plan-break-internet

>wired com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge
archive.is/LwLMM
>businessinsider com/verizon-blocking-google-wallet-2011-12
archive.is/YlqZs
>washingtonpost com/blogs/post-tech/post/fcc-fines-verizon-125m-for-blocking-tethering-apps/2012/07/31/gJQAXjRLNX_blog.html
archive.is/MzqNt

Hi r*dditor scum

Can you name someone who isn't a kike who supports net neutrality?

People that are against NN are objectively genuinely fucking retarded/corporate cocksucking shills.

>Be this dumb you actually get your viewpoints from Sup Forums

I don't actually act on any of it, anyways, I was just wondering. It's not like viewpoints from any other source are less biased.

>opposing net neutrality is FUCKING BASED
if the_donald supports it then its probably a bad idea.

that subreddit is JEW run and operated.

So Obama did something positive?

Can you name someone who isn't a kike who supports more profits for ISPs?

pls don't post reddit links here

Peter Thiel is pretty based and he's against net neutrality.

Obama is pro-net neutrality and I can't recall a single thing Obama has ever liked that was objectively good.

this

>Peter Thiel

The globalist bilderberger?

>globalist
Is he? He's anti-multiculturalism.

>peter thiel
>sillicon valley (((venture capitalist)))
>not a kike
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Red-pill me on Net Neutrality. My flipass can't relate

"Reddit is compromised"

Would you like to give us your opinion on whether water is wet - waiting ...

>capitalism is bad
Nice try.

>Silicon Valley venture capitalists are fucking based, kikes are cool!
most valuable goy

Do you work for shareblue? What's that like? Have you checked out the other boards yet?

>not defending sillicon valley kikes means you're a shill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is just some retarded fucking logic.
>If X thinks Y is great, then Y must be bad
What kind of retarded motherfucker thinks like this?

>giving a shit about leddit

Net neutrality isn't neutral, it means the gov controls the internet, that means everything is censored because someone is offended

That an not being quite as cucked by Israel as other American presidents.

This is what Drumpftards actually believe
You shouldn't be allowed to live

He's a jewish plant and a corporate shill of the highest order. He's a very good goy.

Its a regulation passed in the 90's that basically makes it so that corporations couldn't treat internet traffic differently (i.e charging more for Netflix, throttling your connection or blocking sites they don't like, for example Sup Forums). Its what made the modern Internet.

Yeah, but look at all the people who support net neutrality
>Obama
>Sup Forums
>Twitch
>Nostalgia Critic
>Twitter
>Tumblr
All cancer. If they all support something, it must be because their kike overlords told them to.

Which pales in comparison to all the other niggery things he did and said.

It's mine, because I read up on net neutrality and don't really think it's that big of a deal whether it exists or not. So I looked at who wants it to exist and it's all postmodernist cunts who deserve to be hanged.

>90s
2015 isn't the 90s.

Everything liberals push means the reverse, climate change, anti-racism, womens rights, diversity, etc so why would net neutrality be any different?

know how I know you werent here in 2011?

What a bunch of retards.

No net neutrality means the kikes that own the mainstream media outlets can slow down websites they don't like.

If you are against it you are either a kike or a good goy.

Oh, in Flipland its called FUP or the Fair Use Policy. ISPs throttles certain website to their preference.
>Wanna use youtube?
Pay $1 dollar for 2GB worth of youtube or fuckoff

The blatant anti-consumerism and lying is appalling. Here $1/50 pesos will give you an unlimited data. Unlimited means after consuming 800mb worth of data, you'll be throttled to crippling 2G speeds, still UNLIMITED amirite? The ISP will resume your speed after 24hrs.

My question is, why is Sup Forums divided about this issue? I hate it when anons here outright doesnt support something just cos libcucks are. That's identity politics

AND YOU FAGGOTS VOTED FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD JOB YOU FUCKING RETARDS, G FUCKING G,

BUT M-MUH MUSLIMS
T-THOSE FEMINISTS
B-B-BUT THOSE LIBRALS

GET FUCKING OWNED, FAGGOTS

YOU DESERVE THIS

>Sup Forums is literally against net neutrality now because muh based Trump

What the fuck happened to this site?

NSA takeover.

r/The_Goyim is fucking cancer on this board, some nigger reported me for saging his thread and keeped calling me shareblue because I did not agree with some retarded lebbit thing

I only watched the first half but I actually like this guy.

NN is a government power grab. End of fucking story.

Because it's not the government's place to make everything consumer friendly and "fair".

>Opposes net-neutrality because Sup Forums likes be contrarian to reddit, even at the cost of their own way of life as a web-surfing basement dweller

uhh no reddit is against net neutrality, something fucked up and /r/donald is compromised now.

From what I've read, net neutrality laws don't take away the control others have over your Internet access, it merely hands control from ISPs over to the government and the FCC. The main argument is really between ISPs and web site owners. The latter make more money by standing against ISPs, which is why every website shills so hard for it. For the people, there really is no difference. The question is whether you want the government to regulate Internet access or not.

Sup Forums is right wing and they are against big government. Net neutrality is to hand the Internet over to the government. If Sup Forums is against education being regulated by the government and the economy being regulated by the government, why would they like the Internet being regulated by the government?

The whole argument, for the people, exists because liberals think ISPs will control what they can do and see. There are a few examples of such things happening and ISPs have been taken to court over them. For liberals, the solution is easy: take the power out of their hands and give it to Big Mom.

Sup Forums has never been for that kind of thinking. The West is built on individualism and capitalism, which means they should side against net neutrality.

>reddit is against net neutrality
no they're not

>reddit is against NN
fucking lol, go on the site for one minute and you get a big pretty popup that says to call your congressmen.

I think he means redditors are against net neutrality. Every web site's staff is for it, obviously, it's their users that aren't.

He also wants to live forever by feeding on the blood of children.

Weird at how the faggots so adamantly anti reddit are the ones who browse it the most and link/screencap to their threads

Are you fucking retarded go look at the fucking link OP put up, thats 4k upvotes on ANTI net neutrality.

>Trusting corporations with the things you browse purchase,

IIRC your comcast company forces competitors out of small towns then makes the user pay $$$ per 50gb. That's insanity.

>Reddit is compomised
Reddit was shit from the start, you should fuck off back there. Reddit refugees like most refugees shit up the place they swarm to.

So basically the silicon valley oligarchy want's to force the rest of the country to subsidize it's data intensive apps?

I want (((kekistani))) T_D fags to leave.

fuck off cancerous reddit shill.

Fuck net neutrality and fuck you OP. The last thing we need is the government's grimy hands in something else that's not broken. Fuck off with your NN threads.

Why dont you just kill yourself,

"anarcho-capitalism" will never ever happen.

even the return of nazsoc is more likely.

saged

What happened for me is Comcast made a deal with my town that they'd pay them to be the only ISP here. That sounds terrible, but my Internet is actually pretty great, so I don't have a reason to complain about it.

I actually think very, very few people have any reason to complain about this issue one way or the other, it's merely an argument of ideologies. Do you trust corporations or the government more? Most Sup Forumsacks would say the former, because that's the side of individualism and capitalism.

Enjoy media corporations with the most money slowing down the wrongthink sites you read :^)

By the way, Ajit Pai is a former Verizon lawyer, and Verizon was a huge HRC donor.

That's exactly what net neutrality does you fucking retard. Net neutrality gives all the power to the biggest companies.

Imagine all U.S ISP's block Sup Forums

Moral integrity might return to the nation

has fuck all to do with muh Obama, the NN concept predates him, his 2015 legislation just protected what has always been in practice long before his presidency. that the morons at T_D are opposed to NN only emphasizes we need it.

>Because it's not the government's place to make everything consumer friendly and "fair"
what are antitrust laws

>For the people, there really is no difference.
except when happened

>There are a few examples of such things happening and ISPs have been taken to court over them.
exactly, because they were found violating NN rules. you know, those things you want to get rid of?

do you work for cambridge analytica? you literally scream r/donald

That'll be some shit considering the servers are in the US.