Who do u fags got?

who do u fags got?

>5'9"
>5'8"

KEK

It seems kind of unfair that a young guy is going to fight a 40 year old.

>boxing match
floyd probably, no idea why this potato nigger agreed to this.

It's been rigged for 49 matches. They are going to rake in money from the stupid niggers.

> KEK

Like you would last 30 seconds against any of them.

money kek

t. 6'5 120 lbs

anyone 6'3" could kick their ass with a bit of training.

weight classes exist for a reason or else we would have floyd fighting for the heavyweight title.

It's a boxing match and Mayweather always goes for easy points. If this was an MMA fight, Conor would wipe the floor with him but it's not. Conor's best chance at winning is to go for an early knockout in one of the first few rounds.

that celtic barbarian is a scary looking fucker

>5'9", 5'8
wat

Odds are, mayweather.

But I do very much hope my potato brother gets a surprise JO on this ducking and swerving faggot.

If he'd have gone toe to toe, Senator Pac-Man would have wrecked him.

Either floyd will finish him early or conor will whiff and miss for 12 rounds. Depends entirely on what floyd feels like doing.

NOT POLITICS

No one, fuck this nigger tier entertainment

Well I would have thought that even a thick as shit burger like your good self could figure that one out. Fuck tons of money.

McGregor any day.
>McGregor takes knees, elbows, kicks and punches with UFC gloves to the head and doesn't blink
>Mayweather is fucking tiny in comparison, I have no idea why they make him look big on the promos

*6'4" 195 lbs

>muh shekels
getting paid to lose and look bad actually loses you more money in the long run from sponsors and advertisement.

jewconomics 101

lol

I'm rooting for McGregor, but Mayweather will almost certainly win. It's his turf.

I'm 6'4 and do crossfit.

Mcgregor will win if Its Dd

>crossfit

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White one. But this fight is a bullshit and not worth watching

>anyone 6'3" could kick their ass with a bit of training.

clueless burger "tough guy" chatter. have another burger, fat boy.

Mayweather by decision.

If you folks haven't figured out, he turned heel ever since the sucker punch. His entire images is predicated on setting up fights people think he can lose, but will then control.

I guaranfuckingtee a shitty, boring fight controlled by him and intentionally slow. Even if he could score the KO, he doesn't need to do that. He is better of making everyone salty with a shitty win.

Then he will tease an MMA fight. Everyone will salivate at him getting his shit kicked in in a real fight, and he will cash in another 100 million.

That payday doesn't happen if he wins by Knockout or loses.

In a boxing match. The pro boxer has an advantage.
If this was a straight up fight. Give me the potato nig.

at least we eat protein you syrup sucking faggot

Fuck them both, hope they both go in a to a coma. Mayweather will wipe the floor with this Ir*sh filth, mcgreg won't care though because he will have 100+ million in his pocket

>with a bit of training

I would like to see that. Weigth calsses do exist for a reason, but it is not a magical thing, like if you get 5 inches more and suddenly Mayweather is not match for you.

Boxing has become a manlet sport. Little people watch it and pretend they could last even a minute against heavyweights. Welterweight is the equivalent of women's sport where they could be the absolute best in their division but would be destroyed by and actual boxer(heavyweight).

>Weigth calsses do exist for a reason, but it is not a magical thing,
you could have floyd fight lower class heavyweights but thats not happening either.

take it to the extreme, that manlet wont ever make a dent in a 7 foot tall boxer.

You're a fucking retard, lad.
Floyd's not going to be punching anywhere but his face. Take ten shots in the head and walk in a straight line as compared to ten shots in the knee.
McGregor is a fucking psycho but it's a completely different sport.

>height
>5'9 and 5'8
>age
>28
>weight
>155lbs and 150lbs

What in the fuck?
Why am I not a fighter? I thought these guys were at least over 6 feet and weighed at least 200lbs of pure muscle.
You're telling me these people are shorter than me and weigh less? What in the fuck?
I should be training.

Weight classes exist for professional fighters a little bit of training doesn't change the fact that you will be knocked in about 5 seconds.

And I don't think any 6'4-5 people would want to go up against someone like Mike Tyson after a few weeks training no?

No no no burger.

It's a win win.

He wins...big rep boost, he loses..nobody gives a shit, it ain't his sport and he goes back to being a champion ufc.

Money mayweather has a lot to lose on this one though he probably wont.

FPBP

Laughing with by tall Nordic bros about you short mulattos

under 6'2 no need to apply shitskins

Less than 1% of the world's population is 7 foot or even close. How many 7 foot boxers could there be?

so mayweather isnt fighting? Hes a fucking dodger and only sets up fights he can win, instead of winning every fight he can.
bet he plays mario kart with cheats on as well so he cant get blue shelled.

You have legitimate mental problems

Okay fatass

They'd still literally kill anyone their weight/height.
Train your ass off and you'll get results.

You disregard technique too much.

Him fighting a lower class heavyweight would be bad press. A much simpler explanation for why you don't see him doing it.

That's a bad example. At 7 foot height has long ceased being an advantage. 6'4" would be a better example but even then the pro manlet would annihilate an amateur.