MTV is about to start a DOXING campaign targeting "trolls"

see here: twitter.com/worldlystone/status/885199458748837893

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it will be such a failure, nobody can silence memes and trolls

bamp

>being so incompetent that your trolling antics can be linked back to you

This is why rules 1 and 2 exist

Real shit?

that show is staged

I'd watch it, just to see all you kekistani redditor transpants get shown on TV.

This.
Almost every reality show is a sham, especially shit on MTV.

>annons

These retards deserve to be doxed

I'll be your ebin troll MTV

They exist to keep newfairys at bay you dumbass

If I get doxxed I'll kill myself so you anons can get rich suing mtv

EU has laws against this, so I think all EU Bros should go into overdrive. What will really happen is they'll just get redpilled or their own asses doxxed

VH1 RULES
MTV IS FOR FAGS

come at me

That's right. Their "trolls" will be scripted, paid actors designed to be as outrageous as possible for television ratings, and to portray trolls in accordance with their target demo's preconceived stereotypes.

what a bunch of niggers

Who trolls liberals with real accounts? If they want to dox Seymour Butts go right ahead.

Where do I sign up?

He really should be doxxed. He's been starting shit since the 60s.

So if it's ok for them to dox us we can dox them back right, and troll them harder than they've ever been trolled, I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling subversive

>I can troll the trolls
Wew Jews. Wew

>watches TV

All reality shows are staged, everyone signs a contact before they even appear on the show. This stuff is just chewing gum for the brain it keeps the idiots occupied.

They already had a show doxxing assholes on dating sites called "Catfish."

Seems like doxxing assholes on Twitter is a natural extension.

inb4 someone doxes mtv.

Only reddit-tier users get doxxed

are you posting from a book right now?

good luck i'm behind 7 memes

So he is going to try and meet people he deems trolls IRL.
Anyone who goes to meet random people from the internet are lucky when they dont get murdered.

True. Even if they actually dox real people, it's going to be reditors and kekistanis.

there was a time when people despised rats

(((reality show)))

sounds like a declaration of war

Not even reality TV is real these days

mtv is about to be investigated by the FCC and wish it never tried to be a faggot

Glitch in the Matrix - MTV broadcasts high speed flashes of words onscreen. So fast you do not see it with the waking / aware part of the brain. But the words or suggestions are there and they do influwnce behavior. I have seen it. Was not able to record it. The word ' Pain ' was put on screen. It lasted only 1-2 seconds. A subliminal reference to imagery meant to cause a sense of ' unease ' in viewer... possibly causing viewer to seek releif with drugs.

What are the actual consequences of getting doxxed?

this.

Hey anons,
No need to be prepared. There was an user on here a few months back who was a participant on the show.
They don't actually doxx they're just gonna edit it as if.
Any "troll" on the show is there voluntarily and is being paid.

They are, there were a bunch of people here that signed up months ago.

>MTV might dox me
Good luck faggots, Im behind 7 proxies

>hi i am 9 years old do u wanna troll me?
>yeah baby I wanna smear your face with the blood of the cats I've killed
>cool come over my address is [REDACTED]
How much you wanna bet they have paid "trolls" pretend to be the people they catch on the show? It's illegal otherwise.

how exactly

it sure worked like a charm, right?

Please MTV no bully me.

How are you going to dox someone without social media?

Reduce catfishing.

they probably think the ID are gonna lead to our basements

all MTV "reality tv" shows are staged probably.
I actually know an aspiring actress who did one of those "dating" reality shows where one person goes on two dates and has to pick one.

well nobody fucking followed rules 1 and 2 you retard.

Hell most people who come here haven't even read the rules.

God sees all the wicked things men do.

Each will be paid back his just reward.

1. Television is broadcast at 30 fps
2. The shortest amount of time possible for a single frame broadcast over television is therefore 1/30 of a second
3. Your eyes see pictures at roughly 60 fps, or about double what a television is broadcast at.
4. You can therefore individuate every frame television
5. If something was broadcast for just one frame, everyone would be able to see it.
6. If it was on screen for 1-2 seconds, then it would be on for 30-60 frames.
7. That would be so blatant everyone in the world would see it
8. If something like what you describe were actually happening, SOMEONE in all of the internet would have captured it and upped it to jewtube, failbook, or somewhere else.
9. You are a fag and should kill yourself.

bump

and hence the mess we have now because underage wanted to look so cool spewing memes from his secret club

So how long will it take before the show's staff gets doxxed in return?

>tfw you LARP so hard that your posts will get some random person doxxed

>annons
>Doxxing
>Catfishâ„¢
So paid actors act like racist nerds so Franny can feel better about herself? Shill your stupid show somewhere else.

>all MTV "reality tv" shows are staged probably.

user, all "reality" shows are staged, period.

Fake and gay, if they film you, you have to sign a release.

proof of conspiracy and collusion of a MSM
using illegal tactics to undermine and harass
citizens under the premise that they're a modern
day witch.

>her name is seacow

I want to sign up

You know what to do.

Way too late now, it's probably already been filmed.

Rules of the internet were created on Gaia. It also only applies to Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.
>Tfw you've been around so long you remember when moot was Mexican

It's on, get them boyz

>MTV thinks they can beat Pepe and to become new meme, so they can gain more popularity
Tick, tock, the end is near for television channels.

It's very interesting how Corporations(CNN & now MTV) are becoming weaponized against the Public.

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The KB Threads have been targeted by a Shill Operation connected to ISIS, that also puts "Deep Drive" CP into the images/memes they use. (Pic Related)

You're a idiot.

I remember when trolling was a art. Try harder.

That's a good way to get himself shot.

You don't want to know

>8. If something like what you describe were actually happening, SOMEONE in all of the internet would have captured it and upped it to jewtube, failbook, or somewhere else.

I would have thought that would have happened whether it was real or not.

>watching tv

Perhaps you would enjoy this new "Reddit" the kids are enjoying these days?

If you get doxed it's because of your own damn fault to not cover your tracks.

And I'm sure MTV's advertisers would LOVE to know that they are doxing consumers.0

I'm having a hard time caring about anyone willing to have a non-throaway email compromised. But I'm hoping for trolls willing to troll on camera.

Or leave any trail, like /k/ idiots and Eichenwald's seizure guy.

>i-i can't handle what y-you're saying
>s-so i will spread all of your information so that you can be threatened and someone maybe hurt you
these games are dangerous. what is up with these corporations acting like gods and attempting to play with civilians? they reveal just how little they think of society. If they think so little, why are they not removed from television? are they saying that every single one of them at MTV doesn't matter being doxed? If you work for MTV, are you saying that you don't care if all of your information is gathered together and exposed as well? you stupid faggots love this peer pressure shit but fail to think that everything goes both ways, you cum-drinking faggot niggers

fuck you and your stupid games

Nah just massacre a bunch of nigs or something. Then when they look at why it happened they trace it back to the show, and ghetto-lottery it out of existence. Bonus for dead niggers.

When does our declaration of war against Mad TV begin?

>becoming weaponized

It happened decades ago.

They just don't attempt to hide it anymore, because they assume enough people are brain damaged enough that they don't have to.

Goal is to spread fear about anonymous posting, crack down on racism

I actually had a roommate who was on the show because some fat bitch she went to highschool with was using her pics to catfish some poor beta. They just brought her in for the finale I think so I don't think she was involved in the particular episode. Poor guy tried talking to my roommate but she turned him down. So it's no more staged than anything else, there was catching going on.

>i-i can't handle what y-you're saying
>s-so i will spread all of your information so that you can be threatened and someone maybe hurt you

It's okay when Sup Forums does it.

This is going to backfire spectacularly if they fuck with the wrong anons.

Cryptoanons are not to be messed with. The autism is not something to take lightly.

fuck off nigger

>Sup Forums

Hey tourist, enjoy your stay!

Like would people come to your house or is that just a meme?
I guess if you're in the professional world it may fuck up your work

>Sup Forums is a corporation

K

Bring it on, I couldn't give a fuck. Ffs I've flown a Panzer Division flag out front of my house for years.

Perhaps claiming that your grandfather was a holocaust survivor and you have no less than three diseases for pity. Prove that their made up shit silences any criticism under their own guidelines.

you asked for it user

Of course ' experts ' told us many years ago that ' strobonic injection ' clearly does not work and is only in the realm of conspiracy theory..... a term we now know was created by spooks to ridicule any who challenged the ' Lone Gunman ' findings on JFK's murder. ' The Report From Iron Mountain ' was also called a ' delightful satire ' when its self evident topics became known.

Doxxing isn't legal though
why are liberals so fucking stupid?

summerfags go away. never come back like any day

Kek

>y-you said something I didn't like
>t-time to expose all of your data
Give me everything about you, you hypocritical nigger faggot. But you won't, because you're a coward, a little bitch who should be removed from existence, who uses others to try to bully those that dare to think differently. You're a weakling, a fool, and will be exposed as well by the same corporations which you are cheering on when you yourself cross that threshold of "wrong-think", of the line where corporations arbitrarily draw assumptions about correct and incorrect statements. You're asking for a wild ride of stupidity and mass censorship, you short-sighted fucking nigger.

Hang yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool, you waste of flesh.

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother